Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-28-2016, 04:40 PM

41,938 posts, read 36,935,179 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jma501 View Post
You are absolutely pathetic. Stop trying to pass yourself off as someone successful with women.

You seem to have issues with anyone that isn't a total failure at socializing. Just saying.

Old 02-28-2016, 04:46 PM

2,183 posts, read 2,201,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
You seem to have issues with anyone that isn't a total failure at socializing. Just saying.
Nope only those that attempt to insult me and then try to pass themselves off as successful with women.

Old 02-28-2016, 05:06 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,715,601 times
Quote:
Nope only those that attempt to insult me and then try to pass themselves off as successful with women.
But you called him pathetic.

Where did he insult you?

Old 02-28-2016, 05:13 PM

1,418 posts, read 1,268,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usamathman View Post
Dude,

I guarantee you that you wouldn't know what to do with a woman if she landed right in your lap.

You keep talking about guys in your "position"

You've got access to a computer, internet and you can communicate just as clearly as anyone I have met before.

Your "position" could be much worse.

So many guys walk around sulking and complaining about not getting women.

Yet most of you haven't even done the work to learn what it takes to keep a good one interested.

How many women have you actually started a conversation with?

How many women have you actually asked out on a date?

Not talking about online dating. But face to face.

If you aren't at least saying hello to minimum of 5 women a week, then you don't deserve a lady.

You either go after what you want....Or you end up stuck at home angry, depressed and bitter.

Nothing in this life is going to be giving to you.

Go after what you want or continue to live the way you are.

I'm done.

Ladies....take note of some of these comments.

What you see on this thread is a result of years of planned male demasculation in our society.

Weak minded.....fearful men.

SMH.... I'm done.....
How the **** do we live in an emasculated society today? Prove it, and can anyone think if any women in their late 20's, over 30 who have never had a boyfriend before? If you can't then that proves my argument

Old 02-28-2016, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
But you called him pathetic.

Where did he insult you?
Waah waah, violins playing wasn't an insult? I beg to differ.

Old 02-28-2016, 06:38 PM

1,188 posts, read 958,428 times
Because men need women more than women need men.

Old 02-28-2016, 06:49 PM

13,643 posts, read 9,698,765 times
Quote:
Don't deserve? Nothing in life is given to you? Tell both of these to a former friend of mine. He had a different woman every night even while having girlfriends and a fiance that ultimately married him and is still so. This makes your post laughable.
One way of reconciling the various circumstances, is to say that whereas nobody has as guaranteed baseline a steady or fulfilling access to relationships, it does so happen, that some people seem to have a remarkably easy go of it, while others have to struggle to achieve anything, while still others may struggle prodigiously but still achieve nothing. Those who are lucky are often lucky for seemingly bad reasons - they don't value what they obtain, nor objectively are they worthy of their good fortune - but this doesn't justify a sense of peeved entitlement on the part of those whom fortune has ignored.

Old 02-28-2016, 07:12 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,903,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truth2 View Post
What you describe is not involuntary though, the fact that you can't understand that shows why women despise and ridicule men who are older virgins. I get it though nobody cares about men. Last time I checked women were disgusted at the thought of dating a forty year old virgin so I might as well be dead to them.
It's not you being a forty year old virgin they despise. It's your entire attitude and belief system about the whole thing that makes them despise you. Your attitude is why you are a forty year old virgin ins the first place

Old 02-28-2016, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohio_peasant View Post
One way of reconciling the various circumstances, is to say that whereas nobody has as guaranteed baseline a steady or fulfilling access to relationships, it does so happen, that some people seem to have a remarkably easy go of it, while others have to struggle to achieve anything, while still others may struggle prodigiously but still achieve nothing. Those who are lucky are often lucky for seemingly bad reasons - they don't value what they obtain, nor objectively are they worthy of their good fortune - but this doesn't justify a sense of peeved entitlement on the part of those whom fortune has ignored.
You accurately summed up my former friend but I disagree with it not being justifiable to be peeved about this. That said, I am not peeved with women and I have long since reconciled it as "that's life" and not everyone is meant to have relationships, etc.

Old 02-28-2016, 11:17 PM

4,751 posts, read 5,435,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truth2 View Post
I never had any options but what options does a forty three year old virgin who has never been in a relationship and is not religous have? Don't worry i'll wait.
So can you really, truly say that 43 years have gone by and the reason you've never had any luck with women is completely, solely the fault of women? You yourself claim no personal responsibility for your situation? You really, really, really believe that the reason you are a virgin is because of mean girls?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships