Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-29-2016, 03:40 PM

11,785 posts, read 12,022,471 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
So many of the threads on this forum fit into this category. But the OP of this one actually is attractive (once he manages to get a good pic taken, vs. an awful selfie), and makes a lot of money. Not that I want to re-open that can of worms (still trying to figure out who to hang for resurrecting this thread, lol), but just saying that even guys with pretty good looks and money can have major issues that doom them. And few, for some reason, are willing to face themselves, and get the help they need.
Our resident Eeyore, mogwailover, of course.

Old 02-29-2016, 03:50 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,330,399 times
Dating is tough for both genders, Folks. Its incredibly harder for whiners.

Old 02-29-2016, 03:54 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,275,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
it's less typical for a man to fake orgasm because there's generally physical evidence of both his arousal and his orgasm

Nope. Apparently many women are clueless of men's anatomy and sexuality. A man can have an orgasm WITHOUT ejaculating and ejaculation can vary from just a drop to more than that or nothing at all. A man can have an erection and still doesn't mean he is having the greatest time of his life or that the woman is a totally goddess in bed. Another thing that might make it easier for men to fake is how women have no clue that men can fake it. It's like saying that a woman is totally enjoying sex because she is lubricated (wet) or her nipples are erect. There are other things that are more challenging to fake such as heart beat, body temperature, vaginal contractions, pupil dilatation, etc. but people may still find ways around it. Still, all these things don't guarantee that a guy is a total expert in bed. I often read here how men are supposed to be clueless about woman's anatomy and sexuality but the other way around is as bad.

Yes, men can fake orgasm .

Old 02-29-2016, 03:56 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,275,921 times
Quote:
but just saying that even guys with pretty good looks and money can have major issues that doom them. And few, for some reason, are willing to face themselves, and get the help they need.
That's right. A rich young man is not guaranteed to get a date in a snap. A gorgeous woman with a slender fit body is not guaranteed to get a date either. Both might have an edge or advantage on their side but its not guaranteed.

Old 02-29-2016, 04:07 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Guy View Post
Notice the socially awkward part of my re-title.
Got that. Though a smooth car salesman, the OP freezes around women. Poor guy.

Old 02-29-2016, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Dating is tough for both genders, Folks. Its incredibly harder for whiners.
This.

/thread

Old 02-29-2016, 04:33 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,202,897 times
Quote:
This.

/thread
Of course people can end up like Mogwai and let the frustration build until they end up harming someone or themselves.

Old 02-29-2016, 04:36 PM

1,881 posts, read 1,482,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
Of course people can end up like Mogwai and let the frustration build until they end up harming someone or themselves.

This is why you don't feed them after midnight or get them wet.

Old 02-29-2016, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
That's why people have been talking about the need for professional help in some of these cases.

Old 02-29-2016, 04:47 PM

41,938 posts, read 36,935,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Nope. Apparently many women are clueless of men's anatomy and sexuality. A man can have an orgasm WITHOUT ejaculating and ejaculation can vary from just a drop to more than that or nothing at all. A man can have an erection and still doesn't mean he is having the greatest time of his life or that the woman is a totally goddess in bed. Another thing that might make it easier for men to fake is how women have no clue that men can fake it. It's like saying that a woman is totally enjoying sex because she is lubricated (wet) or her nipples are erect. There are other things that are more challenging to fake such as heart beat, body temperature, vaginal contractions, pupil dilatation, etc. but people may still find ways around it. Still, all these things don't guarantee that a guy is a total expert in bed. I often read here how men are supposed to be clueless about woman's anatomy and sexuality but the other way around is as bad.

Yes, men can fake orgasm .
Even going beyond that, I've faked it because the other person was getting insecure about me not getting there and I wasn't having fun anymore. No one checks what's in the condom. It's easy to fake.

Doesn't matter to me, lots of the best sex I've ever had didn't include orgasms for me. Its such a small part of the total experience.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships