Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2015, 01:55 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,227,000 times

Advertisements

I'm still impressed with her foresight to be so lax with dry cleaning.

Old 09-24-2015, 02:00 PM

16,715 posts, read 19,400,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
Maybe his fore**** was the reason she didn't swallow

Old 09-24-2015, 02:03 PM

11,157 posts, read 7,952,361 times
Quote:
Mr President.. Could I get you to autograph this stain?

Old 09-24-2015, 02:06 PM

4,043 posts, read 3,770,251 times
I don't think this is just for women and sexuality. Women as a gender are supposed to be more submissive and oppressed. Even having conversations with women, a lot of them hold back and always feel the need to be nice. I'm guilty of this myself. I hate it but people expect to see me a certain way and it's like fighting against the current if I want to just be myself.

Old 09-24-2015, 02:06 PM

7,654 posts, read 5,110,679 times
It is unfortunate that men have to wait until like 40's to be in this position but I have heard that's the best time for men. They are not really horny teenagers anymore so they can do stuff when they are good and ready. More young boys should be taught that there is a light at the end of the tunnel, no pun intended lol.

Quote:
I was never raised to be ashamed of sexuality. Actually, "raised" is a bit of strong word, because I had a rather feral upbringing, with virtually no rules or supervision; I had the ultimate freedom to form my own views and develop a moral compass. Ironically, I got into a lot less trouble and had sex later than all my friends, who came from normal families, with parents and church and rules and guidance. There was nothing for me to rebel against, I guess, LOL.

Due to some other things that happened when I was younger (not sure if I'm comfortable sharing), I developed a callous early on, which allowed me to skip right past the "I just want boys to like me" stage. Instead, I was quite adamant that I would not be a human fleshlight for some horny teenage boy; schmoozing and sweet-talking does not work with me, and I have a nose for bull****. I would have sex when I was good and ready, completely unencumbered by societal views or anyone else's expectations. And that's how it all played out: a positive attitude toward sex, nor weird hang-ups or need to play coy games.

Old 09-24-2015, 02:11 PM

7,654 posts, read 5,110,679 times
Wasent Monica an adult or was she under the age of 18 at the time?

Quote:
I have to agree. They were equally culpable for their affair, but the public was no where near as tough on Clinton as they were on Lewinsky.

Old 09-24-2015, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittsflyer View Post
It is unfortunate that men have to wait until like 40's to be in this position but I have heard that's the best time for men. They are not really horny teenagers anymore so they can do stuff when they are good and ready. More young boys should be taught that there is a light at the end of the tunnel, no pun intended lol.
Definitely. I get that at that age their hormones are flying, and for most it's not really about "using" girls... but they're not at a point in life where sex is reciprocal.

Old 09-24-2015, 02:18 PM

11,157 posts, read 7,952,361 times
Quote:
I was never raised to be ashamed of sexuality. Actually, "raised" is a bit of strong word, because I had a rather feral upbringing, with virtually no rules or supervision; I had the ultimate freedom to form my own views and develop a moral compass. Ironically, I got into a lot less trouble and had sex later than all my friends, who came from normal families, with parents and church and rules and guidance. There was nothing for me to rebel against, I guess, LOL.

Due to some other things that happened when I was younger (not sure if I'm comfortable sharing), I developed a callous early on, which allowed me to skip right past the "I just want boys to like me" stage. Instead, I was quite adamant that I would not be a human fleshlight for some horny teenage boy; schmoozing and sweet-talking does not work with me, and I have a nose for bull****. I would have sex when I was good and ready, completely unencumbered by societal views or anyone else's expectations. And that's how it all played out: a positive attitude toward sex, nor weird hang-ups or need to play coy games.

My previous " they ya go" was for you... Fixed it. Lol

Old 09-24-2015, 02:18 PM

3,688 posts, read 5,011,688 times
Quote:
Definitely. I get that at that age their hormones are flying, and for most it's not really about "using" girls... but they're not at a point in life where sex is reciprocal.

Nicely summed up. Most teenage boys should, per Heinlein, be raised in a barrel and fed through the bunghole. Then when they're 18 you can decide whether you let them out or drive in the bung.

Old 09-24-2015, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittsflyer View Post
Wasent Monica an adult or was she under the age of 18 at the time?
I think she was around 21 or 22, something like that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships