Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2015, 08:32 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,766,074 times

Advertisements

Once a week?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2015, 10:14 AM

6,822 posts, read 6,616,037 times
the comments on this thread are hilarious! Maybe it's just a phase. Working too much or something..

Old 09-27-2015, 10:18 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,116,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by willc86 View Post
Sorry if this is inappropriate, if it is, just delete it. I was wondering what the womens sex life is like for the men. I usually try talking to my fiance about it but nothing really happens.

Anyways I was wondering what you women do for you men. Do you usually make the approach often? is sex once a week too little for you. Also, spice things up such as lingerie and wait for him when he gets home, or just take the initiative (example would be he is on the couch and you just jump on him and take control)

wondering if this happens once in a while, or it is not normal for women to take control and usually expect men to do it.

Reason I ask is, I talk to my fiance wondering why she never makes a move and its always me that ask for sex and sex is usually once a week, or something. She is not very aggressive when ,making first moves, or even just taking control. So, was just wondering what other women are like in comparison. And yeah, sorry to be blunt I do want to compare vs her if this is just something that is normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
This is none of your concern and you should not be comparing your girlfriend to other women.
If you have an issue with her talk to her, if you cannot get it worked out with her, perhaps you are with the wrong woman.
Yeah - this. What does it matter what we say? I am not your fiancee. You can't compare her to anyone else and then hold her up to that standard. That's ridiculous. Relationships are built upon communication. If you can't communicate with her, then it's time to reevaluate the relationship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by susman View Post
Maybe she isn't that into you or is exhausted from getting it on the side. She probably is just looking to get the ring on her finger and have a big expensive ass wedding that you will be in debt still paying for 5 to 10 years down the road when you both are divorced. Sorry boy... it's straight down hill from here.
Says the man that is supposedly about to have a baby with his wife.

Old 09-27-2015, 11:18 AM

5,987 posts, read 10,449,819 times
Not even at the honeymoon phase and only once a week? Break the engagement and find someone who is actually into you and enjoys sex. There are plenty of women who do - and plenty of low drive men for the low drive women.

Seriously, if you have problems with sexual frequency and style now, it will only get worse - a LOT worse - once you marry her. So don't!

Old 09-27-2015, 03:21 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,207,460 times
There is no "normal". You're either sexually compatible or you're not, and if you're already not in sync... that's not good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships