Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-15-2015, 08:37 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,876,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
LOL, I don't know where you get some of this stuff... I grew up with a lot of black guys, and all they did was clown around with each other....

Unless someone figures out how to clown around with a straight face, you're most likely smiling...
As a sucker for great smiles, I beg to differ with Dissenter on black men smiling. I think it is super attractive (and this is true for all ethnic groups).

Old 10-15-2015, 08:38 PM

I have been catching up on watching black-ish in recent weeks. And there is a hilarious episode where it is uncovered that the husband has been lying about having a vasectomy for a decade. And the wife getting revenge and trying to get him to come clean.

Will this be the OP in a dozen years?

Old 10-15-2015, 08:51 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,242,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
I'm not either but it doesn't matter what we think because the OP constantly has women blowing up his inbox.
Lol that's the problem in a nutshell

He wants to be blowing up THEIR in boxes....

Old 10-15-2015, 08:52 PM

5,413 posts, read 6,705,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
As a sucker for great smiles, I beg to differ with Dissenter on black men smiling. I think it is super attractive (and this is true for all ethnic groups).
Oh yeah...I'll melt for the right smile...skin tone means nada.

Old 10-15-2015, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletG View Post
Oh yeah...I'll melt for the right smile...skin tone means nada.
Same here. Case in point, the guy I am currently flirting with has a great smile and dimples. Swoon!

Old 10-15-2015, 09:18 PM

1,901 posts, read 1,829,191 times
I don't get the hateful and hostile comments that's being directed at me by certain "posters" in this thread. Did I hit a nerve on you guys or something when I said most of the people responding are more than likely bitter, old, unattractive and fat? Prove me wrong, post your pictures and let me see what you look like.

But there's absolutely no reason this thread should have turned into 40 pages of you guys spewing this negative shyt towards me. Post after post, is another hateful and hostile comment being directed at me. What the hell is that all about? Looks like I hit a nerve, because you guys aren't even discussing the original post anymore, just spewing bullshyt.

Old 10-15-2015, 09:21 PM

1,273 posts, read 991,427 times
Look who's playing the victim just because he can't handle honest feedback.
And you still haven't answered why you are obsessing about OLD if you aren't even single.

Old 10-15-2015, 09:23 PM

5,413 posts, read 6,705,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jotucker99 View Post
I don't get the hateful and hostile comments that's being directed at me by certain "posters" in this thread. Did I hit a nerve on you guys or something when I said most of the people responding are more than likely bitter, old, unattractive and fat? Prove me wrong, post your pictures and let me see what you look like.

But there's absolutely no reason this thread should have turned into 40 pages of you guys spewing this negative shyt towards me. Post after post, is another hateful and hostile comment being directed at me. What the hell is that all about? Looks like I hit a nerve, because you guys aren't even discussing the original post anymore, just spewing bullshyt.
I think we are the ones that hit the nerve. You just didn't expect actual advice and feedback to this thread.....you just wanted people to say how great you are and how the '*'itches don't know what they're missing.

Old 10-15-2015, 09:24 PM

6,005 posts, read 4,788,219 times
I have photos on my profile. But I'm not spewing negative comments at you, so I don't care if you think I'm old, fat, bitter, etc. I might be all of those things, I dunno.

Don't take things personally on the internet. You can't. Just take what you can use and ignore whatever is left behind.

Old 10-15-2015, 09:24 PM

1,901 posts, read 1,829,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by April R View Post
Look who's playing the victim just because he can't handle honest feedback.
And you still haven't answered why you are obsessing about OLD if you aren't even single.
What do you mean I can't handle "honest" feedback?

The feedback (the ones that made sense anyway) were basically to show more professional pictures, reduce the amount of shirtless pics, and try to put out an image that would attract this "super, duper, quality woman" that you guys are saying I'm NOT attracting.

I said FINE. I would add more pictures SHORTLY. I already made some of the updates already like eliminating the car pics because they weren't needed anyway.

So what is the point of the hate and hostility? And when did I say I was obsessing about OLD? What in the hell are you talking about? What does obsessing about OLD mean?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships