Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2016, 12:11 PM

36,529 posts, read 30,863,516 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jotucker99 View Post
It's a lot to think about. To be perfectly honest with you and everybody on this forum, there's a part of me that might want to have a kid or two down the line, but I might honestly want that situation to have NO TIES to an American woman nor The Family Court.

The Family Court and its laws are not fair in relation to men and I do not like the fact that a woman (if she wants to) could rip a guy over at any time she pleases, for whatever she pleases. Just like you bought up how a woman could fight hard to where I'm paying child support out of the rear, for a kid I can only see two weekends out of the month (4 days a month). That's the system, and nobody seems to care about said system because it hurts MEN, and nobody cares about MEN in today's America. If women were getting ripped off through this system you would see protests daily outside of every Family Court in the country. A man gets ripped off and is told to just "man up and take it".

It's why I really do not want to enter ANY legal relationship with any woman in the US that ties said relationship to the Family Court. It's why I'm not getting married, it's why I will never allow a woman to live with me, and it's why I might not create children AT ALL or if I do, I might create them with a surrogate mother.
Just get a surrogate and donated eggs or adopt and raise your child alone. You wont have to spend 17% of your earnings to provide for your child, you can spend as much or little as you like as long as you cover the basic necessities (cant escape family court). I think you might find that route much more expensive as well as time consuming and stressful than if you shared parenting and finances with a true mate, but if you are concerned about paying CS that would be the way to go.

Old 06-13-2016, 08:49 PM

1,901 posts, read 1,829,191 times
Wanted to update this thread.

I think eventually I will settle in on officially giving up. I'm just tired of dealing with women, it's the same stuff. I never get what I feel is REAL LOVE, support, or care from women even though they will sleep with me or date me multiple times.

But thugs, criminals, deadbeats, losers.....I see women giving these men ALL typs of REAL LOVE, support, care, encouragement, all types of stuff.

I'm just SICK AND TIRED. SICK AND TIRED.

Go have your damn thugs, criminals, deadbeats and losers.........I'm opting out.

Old 06-13-2016, 09:02 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,342,198 times
These damn bad boys getting all the tail.

Old 06-13-2016, 09:20 PM

7,400 posts, read 6,370,179 times
Quote:
Wanted to update this thread.

I think eventually I will settle in on officially giving up. I'm just tired of dealing with women, it's the same stuff. I never get what I feel is REAL LOVE, support, or care from women even though they will sleep with me or date me multiple times.
You have to be able to offer the traits and qualities you seek in a partner. Other than looks, a good job, nice car, swagger, and a "nice personality" (what does this mean?), what do you think you have to offer a long term partner? Better yet, who are you trying to attract, besides a woman with looks, a good job, car, etc., etc.?

Perhaps do some soul-searching and introspection. How do you envision the kind of relationship you seek? What is it you desire? What specific qualities and traits? I'd think long and hard on this one.

Quote:
But thugs, criminals, deadbeats, losers.....I see women giving these men ALL typs of REAL LOVE, support, care, encouragement, all types of stuff.
Maybe it's the kind of women you're seeking that's the issue? These aren't healthy relationships. There's often co-dependency issues, insecurities, internal struggles from their past and upbringing, etc.

Quote:
I'm just SICK AND TIRED. SICK AND TIRED.

Go have your damn thugs, criminals, deadbeats and losers.........I'm opting out.
A lot of us are married to truly great men who exhibit none of these traits and behaviors. It isn't a "women" issue, it's the women in you either attract or take interest in. So... figure out why that is and work to fix it, if you haven't bought into MGTOW dogma.

Old 06-13-2016, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaphysique View Post
You have to be able to offer the traits and qualities you seek in a partner. Other than looks, a good job, nice car, swagger, and a "nice personality" (what does this mean?), what do you think you have to offer a long term partner? Better yet, who are you trying to attract, besides a woman with looks, a good job, car, etc., etc.?

Perhaps do some soul-searching and introspection. How do you envision the kind of relationship you seek? What is it you desire? What specific qualities and traits? I'd think long and hard on this one.
Love, respect, care, LOYALTY and support.....that's it! Just basic stuff!

The only type of men that get this are THUGS, CRIMINALS AND DEADBEATS.

And I'm not talking about ghetto/low class women, I'm talking about women with Phds and Master's Degrees preferring the SAME type of thugs, criminals and deadbeats.

The thug:

- Doesn't have to have a job
- Doesn't have to have credit
- Doesn't have any bills in his name, all in hers
- She pays his rent
- She gives him free food
- She posts Facebook posts about how wonderful he is, when he isn't NOTHING
- She gives him a 5 - 10 year relationship and two kids

The professional/educated dude:

- She never talks about how well he's done in life, she just HATES on him calling him arrogant
- She never introduces him to her social circle, she keeps him a mystery
- He has to take her on 50 dates before he can even SNIFF sex, whereas the broke Thug got it on the first night
- She nit picks at everything, calling him gay, calling him crazy, etc. She never calls her THUGS gay who keep going back and forth to PRISON! She nevers calls her THUGS crazy who SHOOTS up people on Memorial Day weekend like they do in Chicago!

I'm done...I"m SICK AND DAMN TIRED of this crap!! American women (black, white, red, blue, yellow, doesn't matter) ONLY prefer stupid, low life, BROKE, CRIMINAL, thugs.

I'm done. I'm getting a damn vasectomy and I'm opting out!!!!!!

Old 06-13-2016, 09:32 PM

11,795 posts, read 12,033,106 times
Quote:

And I'm not talking about ghetto/low class women, I'm talking about women with Phds and Master's Degrees preferring the SAME type of thugs, criminals and deadbeats.

The thug:

- She pays his rent

- She never talks about how well he's done in life, she just HATES on him calling him arrogant
- He has to take her on 50 dates before he can even SNIFF sex, whereas the broke Thug got it on the first night
- She nit picks at everything, calling him gay, calling him crazy, etc. She never calls her THUGS gay who keep going back and forth to PRISON! She nevers calls her THUGS crazy who SHOOTS up people on Memorial Day weekend like they do in Chicago!

I'm done...I"m SICK AND DAMN TIRED of this crap!! American women (black, white, red, blue, yellow, doesn't matter) ONLY prefer stupid, low life, BROKE, CRIMINAL, thugs.

Bye Felicia.

Old 06-13-2016, 09:35 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,003,025 times
I know about a bazillion married men whose wives most definitely love them. Maybe one could have even been classified as a thug and that was when he was in high school...he is in his 40s now.

Could this be regional? Or something?

Where I live you need to be one HECK of a good dude to get the great women. Meaning: the solid, good job, intelligent, interesting, loving, stable. Not anything close to a gangsta. No way no how.

Old 06-13-2016, 09:39 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,728,906 times
OP seems a little delusional and angry.

Old 06-13-2016, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
I know about a bazillion married men whose wives most definitely love them. Maybe one could have even been classified as a thug and that was when he was in high school...he is in his 40s now.

Could this be regional? Or something?

Where I live you need to be one HECK of a good dude to get the great women. Meaning: the solid, good job, intelligent, interesting, loving, stable. Not anything close to a gangsta. No way no how.
I in NO WAY believe this crap. There are guys all over the country, hundreds of thousands on Youtube/Social Media, reporting the EXACT SAME CRAP that I'm reporting.

I know damn well I'm not crazy or just in some local bad market.

If you aren't a thug, criminal, deadbeat, broke, LOSER....American women will not love, care, support, nor be loyal to you. That's the damn facts!

- A thug goes to prison and comes out with a BIG parade, you would think it was the Macy's Day Parade

- A thug gets his GED at 35 and every women is so excited

- A professional/educated man gets his PhD at 35 and every woman calls him arrogant and asks, "Hmph, what do you think you are better than somebody or something?"

I'm tired. I give up.

I tried......I really tried for a LONG TIME. I worked on every flaw I had, I did everything imaginable.

American women don't like good men. I'm done. I'm god damn DONEEEEEEE

Old 06-13-2016, 09:43 PM

19,480 posts, read 25,153,902 times
Quote:

The thug:

- She pays his rent

Through my young adult children & their friends, my nieces and nephews and the children of my friends and neighbors I know dozens & dozens of young women who are well educated (many with advanced degrees) and not even one would ever go out with a thug, gangster or criminal. They are all dating or married to "professional/educated dudes".

Where in the world do you live? It must be "crazy town".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships