Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2016, 11:02 PM

7,400 posts, read 6,370,179 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jotucker99 View Post
YES

Right, it's MY fault that:

- The vast majority of single mothers I date, the missing Fathers are in the category of broke, loser, thug, criminal 99% of the time!

- The vast majority of women I date will nit pick at everything with me, expect me to roll the red carpet out, WAIT on sex, and do all of this NONSENSE hoop jumping. But she will tell me that the GUY she was with before me, she was with him for 7 years and he didn't have a job, SOLD CRACK, lived off of her, had 3 kids he wasn't taking care of, and all other type fo BROKE, loser, thug, criminal stuff!

I'm making this up?? I'm making this up?? For what god damn purpose??

I have other things to do with my life and time then to make up crap like this.
Then fix your picker. Your vetting process needs fixing, and perhaps work on attracting better matches, or don't. You can just GYOW now, as you stated.

Old 06-13-2016, 11:17 PM

1,901 posts, read 1,829,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaphysique View Post
I can't imagine this being as prevalent as you perceive it to be.
Tell you what:

- I'm black and most of the women I date are black.

- Now tell me.....why are 75% of black kids born to single mothers AND, reports say that of those single mothers, well over 50% of the Fathers are missing in action in terms of fathering the kids, having stable jobs, etc.?

- Basically, the vast majority of black kids are born to black single mothers who majority PICK losers to have the babies with.

These are the facts, stats and reports.....not some random statement I've decided to wake up one day and make. I understand that YOUR friends aren't like this, but I just gave you real, actual, hard data, now are you going to STILL tell me that I'm just making all of this up in an imaginary fairy tale land?

Old 06-13-2016, 11:32 PM

1,481 posts, read 1,225,806 times
Quote:
It's happening to me because I'm a responsible, professional, educated MAN....and that's NOT WHAT AMERICAN WOMEN RESPECT.

Can you PLEASE show me the seas of professonal, educated, responsible MEN that American women PICK FIRST, STAY LOYAL TO, AND TREAT WITH RESPECT?

Please show me!

- They usually only talk to us AFTER they have 3 kids from 3 different thugs
- They show no loyalty to us, the smallest disagreement they walk out the door
- They use the Family Court to do all types of horrible things to financially hurt us or keep us from our kids
- WE don't get celebrated in the media nor on social media
- The only type of men that get celebrated are broke, loser, criminal, thugs!

American women say that the broke, loser, criminal thug makes her feel PROTECTED. Yeah, PROTECTED. How in the living HELL are you protected when:

- You are still living in the dangerous part of town you were before
- You are still broke
- You are supporting HIM financially
- His drug dealing is causing all types of VIOLENCE to come your way

Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Man I can't take this anymore. I'm sick and tired of this crap do you understand me??? I'm god damn TIRED of it.

I'm sick of these STUPID women and I'm sick of going through this!!!!!!!!!!!
Google weddings in your area. I'm sure plenty will come up. Your rant seems to be targeting a specific person. You should be able to process that not everyone is like her! Sometimes it's good to take a break from dating and come back with a fresh outlook. Be mindful of the company you're keeping as you sound very much like those MGTOW. You can't keep doing the same thing & expect different outcomes.

Old 06-13-2016, 11:38 PM

1,481 posts, read 1,225,806 times
Quote:
Tell you what:

- Now tell me.....why are 75% of black kids born to single mothers AND, reports say that of those single mothers, well over 50% of the Fathers are missing in action in terms of fathering the kids, having stable jobs, etc.?

- Basically, the vast majority of black kids are born to black single mothers who majority PICK losers to have the babies with.

These are the facts, stats and reports.....not some random statement I've decided to wake up one day and make. I understand that YOUR friends aren't like this, but I just gave you real, actual, hard data, now are you going to STILL tell me that I'm just making all of this up in an imaginary fairy tale land?
If the odds are stacked against you, then you should be able to understand that it might take a bit longer to get the type of person you want! Also, if you only have 25% to work with, then there's obviously increased competition so up your game! I certainly wouldn't give up on my dream.

Take a break, regroup, try again.

Old 06-13-2016, 11:40 PM

7,400 posts, read 6,370,179 times
Quote:
Tell you what:

I was waiting for this.

Quote:
I'm aware of the statistics. (and the many other factors at play) They still don't reflect the majority of black women in *my* family or social circle. I have several that are college-educated, and many have graduate degrees, and the majority are married to educated, intelligent, upstanding men. So...?

Most of these women live in D.C./NOVA/Maryland and Atlanta.

Quote:
Seems like there's some deep bitterness and hate for black women, and this bitterness fuels your attitude, perception and biases. I get it. But these are serious issues you should unpack and examine. My mom has expressed similar attitudes about black men. It doesn't mean her experience is inherently true or universal. I can even cite examples from my own family, but it wouldn't be representative of all black men, now would it?

(Btw. She married a white Marine from a middle-class family. No criminal record, high school graduate, stellar military record, etc., etc. -- though his family was racist. Two of her brothers have engaged in long term affairs, one a former ordained minister, the other in LE, and one is a twice divorced Pentecostal preacher. Should she write-off all black men because *some*, her own brothers, have shortcomings? But I get it. She feels bitter toward a lot of men and relationships, but that bitterness is clouding her perception and how she views others as potential companions.)

Quote:
These are *your* experiences within *your* circle. Your experiences are not universal.

Old 06-14-2016, 01:46 AM

1,544 posts, read 924,876 times
You sound like these guys on YouTube with these diatribes about women (let's leave race out of the equation).

Just because a guy may have a good paying job, a nice car and a home, it doesn't mean he's a good man. The ones who say they've got this, that and the other are wolves in sheep's clothing.

Also, like attracts like. You may be "responsible and educated," according to your words, but you need to change something within your spirit and thought process. This is the reason why you attract the women you do.

Take it from me; I may not look like the average beautiful female or have a high paying job, but I maintain a positive outlook on things. I've had bad experiences with guys, but I keep my head high.

In a nutshell, stop relying on these facts and statistcs to find a potential life partner and instead look at her spirit, character, and vibe.

Old 06-14-2016, 03:24 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,611,637 times
Quote:
Tell you what:

Yes, but someone could also make the argument that the reason why so many black women pick losers is because the majority of black men are losers. Maybe if their fathers hadn't been losers, they'd have enough sense to want better for themselves. If you think black women are the problem, just stop dating them. You wouldn't be the first black man to do so. But take the vasectomy route if you want to.

Old 06-14-2016, 07:44 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,728,906 times
Why aren't you blaming these black men for being losers, criminals and thugs? It starts there, doesn't it?

I'm sorry you have been unable to escape the ghetto and move into a low-crime suburb with your Ph.D. and white collar job. Is there something holding you back?

Old 06-14-2016, 08:02 AM

26,700 posts, read 41,742,544 times
I think you need to change who you are around. My friends like the fact that I speak eloquently and have an advanced education as a black male. Plus I don't dress like I want you to listen to my mixtape. I saw your earlier profile pic bruh.

Old 06-14-2016, 08:06 AM

109 posts, read 65,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Why aren't you blaming these black men for being losers, criminals and thugs? It starts there, doesn't it?

I'm sorry you have been unable to escape the ghetto and move into a low-crime suburb with your Ph.D. and white collar job. Is there something holding you back?
I thought he was a lowly MBA, not a supremo PhD?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships