Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2015, 04:41 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,227,000 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zennia View Post
But how would you feel about your partner having had one, is what the OP is asking.
Wouldn't bother me at all, regardless of the number of bodies in the mix, or the male:female ratio. Although I might be nosy and ask for juicy details.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2015, 04:43 PM

507 posts, read 442,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhereIsMyHome View Post
Ummm yeah??? Just as long as it wasn't with two men, she may expect me to engage in such buffoonery....

I doubt she would.

Old 09-30-2015, 04:43 PM

3,138 posts, read 2,778,414 times
It depends...

If, in that, he's had sex with another man, I'd probably say "hell no!."

Old 09-30-2015, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Ladies...LADIES. In a MMF where everyone in the room is straight, the woman has to do exactly zero thinking because the men aren't going to bother with each other. They're going to focus on fulfilling her.

And I hope you see what I did there.

However, if I were in a relationship, I can see Mikala's point about an "outsider."
Wait, so I just get to lay there and be their object of worship? I'm intrigued.

Old 09-30-2015, 04:55 PM

507 posts, read 442,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
Wait, so I just get to lay there and be their object of worship? I'm intrigued.
Eventually you may decide you want to plug in some lamps, and then you decide which lamp goes upstairs and which lamp goes downstairs. I suppose both lamps could go downstairs, as there are two outlets there, but there may not be enough room unless you put one lamp on the table and one lamp under the table, but then you run the risk of a painful power surge, so I avoided that.

Old 09-30-2015, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Eventually you may decide you want to plug in some lamps, and then you decide which lamp goes upstairs and which lamp goes downstairs. I suppose both lamps could go downstairs, as there are two outlets there, but there may not be enough room unless you put one lamp on the table and one lamp under the table, but then you run the risk of a painful power surge, so I avoided that.
My circuit breaker hurts just thinking about it.

Old 09-30-2015, 05:34 PM

5,413 posts, read 6,701,072 times
Everyone...well....most everyone and anyone that is interesting...has a past of some sort.

Do the pearl clutching types hereally really think that the world is made up of only the repressed and prudes that have never done anything out of 'standard'? My husband has one...I have one...it's the past. It doesn't define our marriage.

One learns from ones experiences...the good, the not so good and things you may not want to do again.

If you are so insecure that you can't handle the thought people don't live in Jane Austin novels...well....don't know what to tell you....but maybe those pearls are too tight.

Old 09-30-2015, 05:41 PM

41,938 posts, read 36,935,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Gangbangs?
No, not that I know of anyway. But it wouldn't matter. If she was into it and had fun, good for her.

Old 09-30-2015, 05:43 PM

41,938 posts, read 36,935,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey4Life View Post
Yeah, that's the thing. I think a lot of men would be okay with a woman being in a MFF scenario. But if it's MMF threesome, than that's when a lot get turned off.

Why? I've done both. I'm sure a number of the women I've dated have as well. I know this board is fairly uptight and conservative, but out in the real world people aren't.

Old 09-30-2015, 05:45 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,682,985 times
Quote:
I kind of love you right now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships