Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2015, 03:43 PM

1,259 posts, read 1,249,772 times

Advertisements

Depends how she currently feels about. If she still enjoys getting the train and expects me to be the caboose then no. If it happened in her wild youth no problem.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2015, 03:44 PM

405 posts, read 324,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zennia View Post
I'd prefer it.

Should I hazard a guess that you're assuming a woman's threesome would be MFF?

Or are you fine with MMF? Because a lot of men say things like that, and then they find out she was with 2 guys and suddenly it's not okay.

And no, don't assume someone will be interested in it now. A lot of people feel that it wasn't all that once they've tried it.
Yeah, that's the thing. I think a lot of men would be okay with a woman being in a MFF scenario. But if it's MMF threesome, than that's when a lot get turned off.

Old 09-30-2015, 04:05 PM

507 posts, read 442,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey4Life View Post
Yeah, that's the thing. I think a lot of men would be okay with a woman being in a MFF scenario. But if it's MMF threesome, than that's when a lot get turned off.
Which is why I'd prefer it if he had had one. If it was MMF, it's just another sign he's secure in his masculinity. If it was MFF, logic dictates that he can't pull the shame card because it's the same heterosexual preference he has. Of course, he can try to shame, but then he'd be an asshat and I wouldn't want to date him, anyway.

Not that something like that would come up unless we were actually pretty serious to begin with. It's really not something you talk about unless you know someone pretty well and feel secure in someone's love for you, if that makes any sense. I think it has come up with only two people in all these years, my ex-hub, who said, "Damn, where was I that night?" and my last BF, when we were joking around about something. I forget what, but it came out that he had an opportunity with one of his friends, but he explained it like, "Yeah, like I'd want to see his big, hairy arse up close and personal so I turned THAT down." With both of them, we'd been together a couple of years at that point, in love, and more inclined to laugh about crazy stories than be threatened by the experiences behind them.

Old 09-30-2015, 04:16 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,226,222 times
I don't think I could pull off either scenario. MFF is out because I don't like to share, and have zero interest in getting up close and personal with another female. MFM I wouldn't know where to look first; who does what to whom, and for how long? I'd need diagrams and instructions, and the other two would eventually just kick me out of bed and tell me to go sit in the corner while they finish up.

Old 09-30-2015, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
I don't think I could pull off either scenario. MFF is out because I don't like to share, and have zero interest in getting up close and personal with another female. MFM I wouldn't know where to look first; who does what to whom, and for how long? I'd need diagrams and instructions, and the other two would eventually just kick me out of bed and tell me to go sit in the corner while they finish up.
But how would you feel about your partner having had one, is what the OP is asking.

Old 09-30-2015, 04:30 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,237,862 times
Honestly some of these pearl clutchers were born at least a century too late.

Old 09-30-2015, 04:30 PM

16,825 posts, read 17,718,503 times
Everyone has a past. It is the past that makes them the person they are in the present.

Old 09-30-2015, 04:32 PM

48,515 posts, read 34,800,001 times
Quote:
I completely agree. In theory I find it appealing, but I know if I was in that situation I would feel like I needed to multi-task..... and that doesn't turn me on.

Then I would worry that I was showing too much attention to the outsider.... and on, and on.....

All my husband's threesome did was show him he didn't like threesomes. At least he's done it and doesn't have to wonder "what if?"
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 09-30-2015, 04:36 PM

15 posts, read 13,842 times
Ummm yeah??? Just as long as it wasn't with two men, she may expect me to engage in such buffoonery....

Old 09-30-2015, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
I completely agree. In theory I find it appealing, but I know if I was in that situation I would feel like I needed to multi-task..... and that doesn't turn me on.

Then I would worry that I was showing too much attention to the outsider.... and on, and on.....

All my husband's threesome did was show him he didn't like threesomes. At least he's done it and doesn't have to wonder "what if?"

Ladies...LADIES. In a MMF where everyone in the room is straight, the woman has to do exactly zero thinking because the men aren't going to bother with each other. They're going to focus on fulfilling her.

And I hope you see what I did there.

However, if I were in a relationship, I can see Mikala's point about an "outsider."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships