Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you cheat with a celebrity you found really attractive if you could?
Yes 14 26.42%
No 35 66.04%
Maybe 4 7.55%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2015, 08:08 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,243,097 times

Advertisements

No but I do not have crushes on those who are considered celebrities
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2015, 08:09 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,701,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey4Life View Post
So in a hypothetical situation where lets say you were out somewhere & somehow came across a famous person you found to be extremely attractive & had the chance to sleep with them while you were in a relationship/married & no one would ever find out, would you do it?
I wouldn't have to sneak. I'd just call him and tell him, or vice versa.

Old 10-01-2015, 08:11 PM

405 posts, read 325,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by planetelle View Post
Nah. That's what makes them crushes, the idea that they're somehow better than real life. Closer to perfect.

When I worked in a town known for TV and movie making, I was usually disappointed to meet movie stars. They were always shorter, smaller, not as good looking and most of the time, didn't want to be bothered.

Same thing with pro athletes... some of my "crushes" have been athletes... prefer to let them remain in the fantasy realm.

Reality bites.
Interesting, so I guess even money & fame can't help you if you're short.

Old 10-01-2015, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
I wouldn't have to sneak. I'd just call him and tell him, or vice versa.
Well, how do you think he'd react to the news?

Old 10-01-2015, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Yup. No celebrity crush. No famous woman is any more attractive than your everyday hottie, but because of the status with the professional makeup, that makes her (or him) the hottest girl (or guy), ever. Which is crap.

So no. What a suspect question to ask.
It was just something I thought of due to something someone said on another forum. And I agree completely. Celebrities get hyped up by the media & because their famous. I seen women at my gym that are way more attractive than a lot of celebrities.

Old 10-01-2015, 08:16 PM

491 posts, read 402,596 times
Quote:
Interesting, so I guess even money & fame isn't everything if you're short.
Haha that was literally taken out of context. What I wrote was "they were shorter, smaller, not as good looking, and most of the time, didn't want to be bothered."

You can put the variables in any order you want, but the gist of the statement is that TV and movies make actors look like "more" of whatever their defining attributes are... If it's tall and strong and handsome, they're edited to look taller and stronger and more handsome. Or sexier. Or prettier. Or more girl-next-door.

Let's not make this about height.

25,901 posts, read 42,701,121 times
Quote:
Well, how do you think he'd react to the news?
Depending on who it is, "Have fun" or "Am I invited?"

5,987 posts, read 10,471,479 times
I would, but I already have permission so it wouldn't be cheating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
Um. that actually did happen, when I did movies & tv work....
More than once.....

I was married & the ring prevented me from allowing anything.
I fuc*king wish I could time travel back.......
One of my regrets & a big reason I have a hard time w/ committing
So you expect everyone here to believe that you could have had sex with a bunch of celebrities. And on top of that saying you have a hard time committing because of it. That's just too way over the top & extremely random.

Old 10-01-2015, 08:18 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,611,637 times
Quote:
It was just something I thought of due to something someone said on another forum. And I agree completely. Celebrities get hyped up by the media & because their famous. I seen women at my gym that are way more attractive than a lot of celebrities.
Well, not me. I pretty much never see men in real life who are as attractive as my celebrity crushes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships