Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2015, 06:23 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,202,675 times

Advertisements

Be honest, and tell him what motivated you to cheat. Don't hide it on the inside. Tell him what you feel is "missing".

Talk with your husband, whatever it is. Communication might save the relationship and will provide peace of mind. Hiding it causes disaster.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2015, 06:26 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,914,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnaWilde View Post
Something tells me she did not realise what was missing until she started communicating with the guy.
Not entirely accurate.

Old 10-02-2015, 06:39 PM

1,273 posts, read 990,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
Be honest, and tell him what motivated you to cheat. Don't hide it on the inside. Tell him what you feel is "missing".

Talk with your husband, whatever it is. Communication might save the relationship and will provide peace of mind. Hiding it causes disaster.
Maybe I'm just a selfish witch

Old 10-02-2015, 06:57 PM

914 posts, read 765,697 times
Op the more you respond, the more this whole thread just seems like utter bull shyte. It started out plausible, but it's just far fetched and odd now. Like a retarded episode of catfish

Old 10-02-2015, 06:59 PM

Wtf Tenor? It's 100% true. What thrill do you get out of questioning my sincerity? That's so f-ing cruel you jerk.

Old 10-02-2015, 07:01 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,521,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by April R View Post
At the least you have ended it and hopfully won't make the same mistake again?

Old 10-02-2015, 07:03 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,521,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TenorSax83 View Post
Op the more you respond, the more this whole thread just seems like utter bull shyte. It started out plausible, but it's just far fetched and odd now. Like a retarded episode of catfish
That's a bit strong!

She's asking for advice not to be talked to like that!

Old 10-02-2015, 07:24 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,821,209 times
How did you think this would end?
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 10-02-2015, 07:31 PM

I was hoping we'd eventually come to a mutual agreement to ........

I don't even know anymore. I'm so lost, and tired, and feeling like a part of my heart has been ripped out of my chest. I'm going to sleep before my husband gets home so he doesn't have to see me like this. He's got so much to worry about without me adding to it.

Old 10-02-2015, 07:32 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,370,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by April R View Post
Maybe that's the question you NEED to work out..Do you feel guilty?? I think so otherwise you have never even acknowledged your dilemma...What you are experiencing is actually some level of guilt right along with the LACK of something for some reason you are missing with your super husband..Good provider/good looking/good parent..BUT BUT what was/is missing in THAT connection??

Sorry to pound this to death..I will never go into such blame game like some others..but stepping back and getting ( besides online C-D opinionated inputs) some 3rd party who would genially consider what's missing in your marriage may be more appropriate..

As I said previously..chaplain/pastor/priest/minister just may be a good sounding board for you considering your tight budget...Also..disregard armchair JUDGEMENTs...as it's very common on this board..but that's how the world turns in cyberspace...

Please seek outside venue to vent/gain some insight and maybe you can figure it out..

BUT..one thing ..IF your total relationship ( you and married friend) is strictly based on internet discussions ( regardless if you know he is a real person or not)...I would question why (in the first place ) you actually needed such a relationship in the first place?..

As some have mentioned..while it's convenient..more often than not, predators can and often do prey on anyone's weaknesses..Just a word to the wise there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships