Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-10-2015, 03:15 PM

116 posts, read 137,941 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolZombie View Post
Because its gross for women to have huge stomachs with folds and thighs that look like she got a cottage cheese injection. Men may like some curves but no one wants to sleep with a woman so big that you can't talk about her behind her back because you'd run out of gas halfway on the trip.
Yeah, guys will talk a good game about liking big butts, boobs, hips and thighs. But over look the bat wings, back boobs, she can't see her own kitty over her gut, and cankles. Don't forget fat faces, double chins, and lack of neck.

Being fat is a sign of greed and not being able to control yourself. Yeah, you can blame your sh**ty genetics and your medical issues, but you can also put the fork down. And don't give me that "I'm really healthy for a fat person" hype. If you truly were healthy, you wouldn't be overweight.

Old 10-10-2015, 03:18 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,156,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti_Socialite View Post
Yeah, guys will talk a good game about liking big butts, boobs, hips and thighs. But over look the bat wings, back boobs, she can't see her own kitty over her gut, and cankles. Don't forget fat faces, double chins, and lack of neck.

Being fat is a sign of greed and not being able to control yourself. Yeah, you can blame your sh**ty genetics and your medical issues, but you can also put the fork down. And don't give me that "I'm really healthy for a fat person" hype. If you truly were healthy, you wouldn't be overweight.
Actually, there are men that are genuinely attracted to very large women.

Why are you so angry about overweight people?

Old 10-10-2015, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.2089 View Post
I want to know why women are pushing this bigger/overweight agenda as being better. Let's face it being overweight isn't healthy plain and simple. I'll take 5-15 lbs overweight but not much more. It's just unattractive.
People are too lazy to lose weight. So instead of trying to improve themselves, they try to change the views of everyone else.

Old 10-10-2015, 03:23 PM

1,273 posts, read 990,768 times
Quote:

You sound Iike your blood sugar might be low. Here, have a Snickers

Old 10-10-2015, 03:28 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,238,463 times
Some people have medical problems.

They are proving now that insomnia causes weight gain. Why is this so? Who knows, but theres a link.

I could stand to lose 20lb myself right now but am horrified by women who need to lose, say, 100lb or more.

My weight has remained pretty much the same since I was 21 mainly because I try to eat healthy and get exercise and all that regular stuff 21st century people do.

I have major health problems that make this a challenge - but I still drag myself off for my walks because I don't want to get obese and DIE! Or get a skin flap (wtf? people? isn't this a SIGN?) or any one of a million ugly things that happens when you get FAT!

I know a couple of women who are super overweight (its just not as common in Australia, or at least where I live) and those women are very nasty individuals. Ugly on the inside too, as I always say.

So. Mixed feelings about Very Overweight Women. I usually don't really notice or critique anyone's weight in the normal course of events but the Super Fat ones...there's a line....!

Old 10-10-2015, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdroplet76 View Post
Actually, there are men that are genuinely attracted to very large women.

Why are you so angry about overweight people?
Because they're lost potential. You know how many hot women/men there would be if they would actually lose the weight? They're a waste until they can lose inches from their waist.

Old 10-10-2015, 03:29 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,718,665 times
Quote:
People are too lazy to lose weight. So instead of trying to improve themselves, they try to change the views of everyone else.
Asking to be treated with respect and dignity like any human being and trying to be comfortable in our own skin, is not trying to change the views of everyone else. Who says we are not trying to improve ourselves?

Old 10-10-2015, 03:30 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,202,897 times
Quote:

So how's your love life? Has it improved since the last thread you posted here?

Old 10-10-2015, 03:35 PM

1,273 posts, read 990,768 times
Quote:
Because they're lost potential. You know how many hot women/men there would be if they would actually lose the weight? They're a waste until they can lose inches from their waist.
Why are you such a rude person?

Old 10-10-2015, 03:40 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,238,463 times
Quote:

And how many men are a "waste" until they can gain some inches under their waist?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships