Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2015, 10:34 AM

37,589 posts, read 45,950,883 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zennia View Post
I don't know. Have you seen Chris Crocker lately? The "leave Britney alone" guy? I don't find him sexually attractive, but he's gorgeous and fun to look at.

TBH, I think the most beautiful people have some element of the opposite sex about them, whether it's men with longer eyelashes or "softer" eyes or women with stronger or more angular bone structure. There's a reason men like Brad Pitt and women like Uma Thurman are sex symbols.
No idea who he is. Looked up his pics and he doesn't do anything for me. Different strokes though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2015, 11:15 AM

5,413 posts, read 6,700,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowonLuck View Post
What does being a doctor have to do with gay men and who they date?
Come on, you've never heard the phrase "I'm not a doctor but..... (I play one on TV)?"

(BTW: It comes from a TV commercial in the 80s.....but don't ask me for what or who the actor was.)

It has come to mean "I'm not an expert but the answer to *^*insert topic here*^* is pretty damn obvious.

Old 10-08-2015, 11:23 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,154,869 times
Maybe the OP has watched this too many times…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-YCdcnf_P8

Hahahaha!

And in all fairness - I can't imagine anyone not thinking Matt Bomer is gorgeous. But I don't want to sleep with him. Because he wants to sleep with men. And I'm not a man. But I can appreciate his immense beauty! Appreciating attractiveness and lusting after someone are two different things.

Old 10-08-2015, 12:06 PM

2,765 posts, read 3,627,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTX3939 View Post
I just wonder about this and how true is it that woman tend to find gay men more attractive than straight men whats the secret in this?
Are they more likely to date gay men? and have a relationship with them
That is women for you. They say people want what they can have. Maybe there is a missing screw or two in those heads. I am glad I am a man.

Old 10-08-2015, 12:31 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,599,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdroplet76 View Post

Hahahaha!

And in all fairness - I can't imagine anyone not thinking Matt Bomer is gorgeous. But I don't want to sleep with him. Because he wants to sleep with men. And I'm not a man. But I can appreciate his immense beauty! Appreciating attractiveness and lusting after someone are two different things.
I still lust after gay men. It's really no different than lusting after straight men who I'll never have.

Old 10-08-2015, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
I still lust after gay men. It's really no different than lusting after straight men who I'll never have.
Maybe I'm just different but once I know that someone will never be turned on by me, I'm not turned on by them. I can still appreciate the beauty but it doesn't turn me on.

Old 10-08-2015, 12:41 PM

29,737 posts, read 34,357,220 times
Quote:
Maybe I'm just different but once I know that someone will never be turned on by me, I'm not turned on by them. I can still appreciate the beauty but it doesn't turn me on.
I can see that, but it's still pretty harmless to have a celebrity crush on a Bomer or a Neil Patrick Harris. It's not like their sexuality is the only thing that's keeping us apart...

Old 10-08-2015, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
I can see that, but it's still pretty harmless to have a celebrity crush on a Bomer or a Neil Patrick Harris. It's not like their sexuality is the only thing that's keeping us apart...
Hahaha!

Still, I don't think that this means that women are having relationships with gay men and not straight men!

Old 10-08-2015, 12:46 PM

30,246 posts, read 23,716,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTX3939 View Post
I just wonder about this and how true is it that woman tend to find gay men more attractive than straight men whats the secret in this?
Are they more likely to date gay men? and have a relationship with them
You should ask why "some" are, because not all of us are. I don't find gay men to be attractive at all. That's not to say that they are all ugly and horrid. It means I'm not attracted to them, hence I do not find them attractive.

Old 10-08-2015, 12:50 PM

30,246 posts, read 23,716,365 times
Quote:
Maybe the OP has watched this too many times…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-YCdcnf_P8

Hahahaha!

Eh, he looks ok, but does nothing for me. (Had to look him up.) What kills it for me is the softness that shows up on his face.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships