Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2015, 08:34 PM

151 posts, read 159,490 times

Advertisements

You're either imagining it or he's shy. In that case, you have to approach him. Yes I understand that it can be humiliating for a woman to have to approach a man, but do you want his dick or not?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2015, 08:38 PM

26 posts, read 35,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
His odd behavior?
Odd behavior that I have not mentioned in my posts. I give up. He can look at me all he wants as long as he doesn't creep me out in other ways like putting a GPS monitor on my car. I will just accept that he's not interested to approach me and just likes to look even if it comes off creepy.

Old 10-09-2015, 08:38 PM

93 posts, read 75,190 times
This is obviously the "hunter" mentality at play here that women always go one about that we men have(and therefore should do the pursuing). Some predatorial animals do stalk their victims before attacking and eating them.

He is taking his time here carefully planning how he is gonna catch you, making notes of your routines and waiting for the just the right time to attack(aka ask you out).

This is a connoisseur of the fine art of pursuing a woman.

Old 10-09-2015, 08:41 PM

491 posts, read 402,596 times
The suspense is killing me!

Maybe he has done a lot of research, and has found that his dad had an affair with your mom and you are his half-sister. Or maybe he thinks you look just like his girlfriend from ninth grade who dumped him because he was fat and had acne and he lost a lot of weight and his skin is better, and is waiting for you to recognize him. Or maybe he is just really into fashion, and you have a certain kind of style and he wants to see what you're wearing so he can go home and blog about it.

Really the possibilities are endless, but what do you have to lose by smiling at him the next time you catch his eye? Keep eye contact, walk up to him and say hi... Say, "You look so familiar, Do you work live in my neighborhood" (if it's in your office building) or say "You look really familiar, do you work in the Corporation Building?" if it's in your neighborhood. Just start talking. What is the worst thing that would happen? Besides him just looking at you like you're insane and saying "No"... to which you would just say "Oh, ok" and walk away.

Old 10-09-2015, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by planetelle View Post
The suspense is killing me!

Maybe he has done a lot of research, and has found that his dad had an affair with your mom and you are his half-sister. Or maybe he thinks you look just like his girlfriend from ninth grade who dumped him because he was fat and had acne and he lost a lot of weight and his skin is better, and is waiting for you to recognize him. Or maybe he is just really into fashion, and you have a certain kind of style and he wants to see what you're wearing so he can go home and blog about it.

Really the possibilities are endless, but what do you have to lose by smiling at him the next time you catch his eye? Keep eye contact, walk up to him and say hi... Say, "You look so familiar, Do you work live in my neighborhood" (if it's in your office building) or say "You look really familiar, do you work in the Corporation Building?" if it's in your neighborhood. Just start talking. What is the worst thing that would happen? Besides him just looking at you like you're insane and saying "No"... to which you would just say "Oh, ok" and walk away.
lol. I plan on approaching him next if he gives me the opportunity. Even if I get rejected, then I can cross this one off my list for good.

Old 10-09-2015, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yso34 View Post
lol. I plan on approaching him next if he gives me the opportunity. Even if I get rejected, then I can cross this one off my list for good.
Good on you! keep us posted...

Old 10-09-2015, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindstealer View Post
This is obviously the "hunter" mentality at play here that women always go one about that we men have(and therefore should do the pursuing). Some predatorial animals do stalk their victims before attacking and eating them.

He is taking his time here carefully planning how he is gonna catch you, making notes of your routines and waiting for the just the right time to attack(aka ask you out).

This is a connoisseur of the fine art of pursuing a woman.
But it's taken so long, so I'm ruling out that he has any interest in me.

Old 10-09-2015, 08:52 PM

93 posts, read 75,190 times
Quote:
According to women men love "the chase" so maybe he just wants to savour it and make it last?

Old 10-09-2015, 08:59 PM

Quote:
He might just be really shy. Or not speak English.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships