Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2015, 02:39 PM

15,053 posts, read 10,043,591 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnaWilde View Post
I misunderstood you OP. From what you say, he is an abusive man with traits of narcissism. Giving his ex wife an STD and compulsively lying to you is abuse. This isn't a lifelong fetish, but a mental problem. I suggest you get some therapy for the abuse he inflicted on you and any trust issues you may have now towards men.
My thoughts exactly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2015, 02:41 PM

52,011 posts, read 52,457,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usayit View Post
No.. but to insinuate people who defend women's rights who work as prostitutes are pimps is absolutely ignorant. No one who wants protections for these women supports pimping....

Prostitution is an occupation. Pimps are people who take those who work as prostitutes and take away their free-will through intimidation and violence. No different from those that that use forced labor.

I have many friends who are working girls. I have been in a two year relationships with a woman who was a working girl. I very much care for her and my friends. What I want is them to be safe. Safe from the all too common assault and abuse that goes unreported because of fear of prosecution themselves. They are people and should be treated as such... Due to their circumstances are treated as subhuman that is not privy to all the protections that the rest of us enjoy.

As someone already mentioned (Nevada brothels), once prostitution as an occupation is protected under law... you can regulate it and control it. Women are free to leave and can seek the full protections of the law as the rest of us take for granted.

Some countries make the sale of sex legal but the purchase of sex illegal. Its imperfect system but allows women who sell sex seek the authorities if assaulted... which is fine by me.

I'm so sick and tired of seeing people I care for get assaulted and preyed on because it is well known they cannot report it.
You came out of the gate at me and said I made an ignorant statement, you should have framed your response better. My comments didn't indicate that I don't have a clue about the business at all, matter of fact, the sub tone was quiet negative toward pimps. I also wasn't insinuating a thing about women's rights or people who defend them. You basically took my mistook the heck out of my comments... LOL

I wasn't even directing my comments toward you, matter of fact I didn't name anyone, but I do know of a couple of guys that are so pro prostitution it's rather odd, but they don't have the altruistic tone behind theirs though.

Old 10-10-2015, 02:46 PM

15,053 posts, read 10,043,591 times
Back track all you want.... Pimps would never defend prostitution.. as long as it is illegal it is at their disposal. If you did have a clue about that type of business, such comment would have never crossed your mind.

Perhaps you should frame your comments a bit better.

Old 10-10-2015, 02:58 PM

52,011 posts, read 52,457,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usayit View Post
Back track all you want.... Pimps would never defend prostitution.. as long as it is illegal it is at their disposal. If you did have a clue about that type of business, such comment would have never crossed your mind.

Perhaps you should frame your comments a bit better.
DUDE!!!wth is wrong with you?? I implied you had good intentions, do you not know what altruistic means. LOL

I'm done... you took my comments out of context no ifs ands or butts about it.

Old 10-10-2015, 04:08 PM

2,923 posts, read 5,596,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyber123 View Post
What does it mean when a man has a life-long fetish for prostitutes? But not ugly, so that's not impediment. Also, had normal family/upbringing. Peculiarly, its not just about sex but relationships with them. Regular women are viewed as odd, undesirable, lower and treated as lower than prostitutes by this particular type. noteworthy how you would treat a prostitute, this type of male puts prostitutes on pedestal or at least equals, regular women disrespected. Never knew men like this really existed. I mean i knew there were men who went to prostitutes but i didnt know there were men who actually preferred them wholly above regular women dating them, emotional romantic bonds, friendship etc whole shebang. Any insights or guesses is welcome.
I prefer prostitutes to nonpros, but i don't disrespect nonpros. Most of us in this lifestyle don't, so not sure I understand your post.

Old 10-10-2015, 04:39 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,224,411 times
At the end of the day, whatever floats their boat.

As long as no ones getting hurt who cares if they prefer prostitutes who dress as peacocks and pretend to peck grain out of the carpet?

Don't judge, in fact, don't waste your time thinking about it At All.

Old 10-10-2015, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittsflyer View Post
I think more men would do it if it were not for the legal issues and the cost. Using a prostitute to replace regular sex with a partner would be cost prohibitive for most men.
naw p4p is not that expensive.

Old 10-11-2015, 12:26 AM

7,654 posts, read 5,091,275 times
Maybe its just my area then. Or you are more well off than you think you are. But $100 a pop from a 6 is pretty steep in my book. May not sound like much on the surface but if you like sex 4-5 times a week thats 4 grand a month. 4 grand for a guy in his early to mid 20's ...... thats pretty steep.

If your a mid 40s guy that wants it once week then its totally doable, its the young guys that end up facing a steep slope if they cant find a woman in the tradional dating route that wants it that often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foadi View Post
naw p4p is not that expensive.

Old 10-11-2015, 02:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittsflyer View Post
Maybe its just my area then. Or you are more well off than you think you are. But $100 a pop from a 6 is pretty steep in my book. May not sound like much on the surface but if you like sex 4-5 times a week thats 4 grand a month. 4 grand for a guy in his early to mid 20's ...... thats pretty steep.

If your a mid 40s guy that wants it once week then its totally doable, its the young guys that end up facing a steep slope if they cant find a woman in the tradional dating route that wants it that often.
Naw, I travel to cheap countries frequently so that keeps costs down. Probably spend US$25-35,000/year on prostitutes. Good for anywhere from 150-400 times per year, depending on where I go. If I was active in the dating scene in the US, could easily see myself spending a lot more. Would have a nice car, more expensive clothes, and a nice condo iin a highrise. Would be spending a lot more than I do now, I suspect.

Old 10-11-2015, 01:26 PM

1,285 posts, read 1,285,189 times
Maybe he likes certain things you would never do, just saying that whenever I've seen a guy cheat on his gf or wife, with a female who wasn't as beautiful, it was always because the other woman did something that he wanted. Something he didn't get from his SO.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships