Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2015, 01:35 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,203,740 times

Advertisements

Look, if he doesn't want you because YOU slept with HIM "too soon" then he wouldn't have wanted you if you waited either. That's just an nonsensical excuse that certain men try to propagate to keep women off balance. It's also something women tell themselves when they have sex guilt. Neither has anything to do with a relationship working out.

If you both wanted to have sex with each other then it's not too soon. Playing games does nothing, it just postpones the inevitable.

I'll tell you something else too...the 3rd date rule has been used for generations without problems.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2015, 02:26 PM

52,249 posts, read 52,655,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
Well, I hope you are not referring to me being "that way", from why I stated, but this is based upon so much I have read and heard, coupled with own experiences (which appears to have worsened, as your friend remarked). Just interview enough women - I think after years of trying, dealing with and having been exposed to much, many cannot help feeling less than thrilled and are unfortunately, the outcome of such. Some know they are much better off without and are capable of living happily by themselves.

Good for those too, who may end up having experienced an "equal" long term. I believe we are all handed different experiences in life, some having this particular aspect work out for them, which is not to reflect upon a person who does not.
My comments about being bitter and jaded weren't directed at any one particular poster.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships