Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2015, 01:07 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,230,433 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
Don't forget the Capri sun.
Microwave burrito too
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2015, 01:08 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,304,633 times
I call her a cab and tell her to go home

Old 10-15-2015, 06:09 PM

6 posts, read 4,644 times
guys, are you really so mean? you just had sex with that woman you're sending away with so poor consideration. What is wrong with you? just be nice and you could be friends and everything would be just fine

Old 10-15-2015, 06:48 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,337,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doyamoyi View Post
guys, are you really so mean? you just had sex with that woman you're sending away with so poor consideration. What is wrong with you? just be nice and you could be friends and everything would be just fine
I'm always nice

You're just banging the wrong dudes, OP.

Old 10-15-2015, 06:53 PM

52,247 posts, read 52,655,546 times
Quote:
Most of the stuff you read here isn't real life, most people aren't so blatantly rude in real life.

Old 10-15-2015, 07:02 PM

154 posts, read 127,933 times
Quote:
So now my question is: What happens to guys after sex?
Ok.. Long time lurker; first time poster. I felt compelled to register this account just to respond to this post.

"What happens to guys after sex?" Well, nothing. He's probably laying there contemplating on a turkey sandwich or sleep.

On a serious note, you've entered the "booty call" zone, just as someone could find themselves in a "friend zone".

If you're enjoying the sex, then enjoy it, and stop mentally jousting about your decisions or his thoughts. If you're looking for more than sex, then be honest with yourself, and move on.

I will instant message you a paypal account to where you can send me $49.95 for the advice.

Old 10-15-2015, 07:20 PM

6 posts, read 4,644 times
I am totally fine with the sex. the point is that the forth time we got together, he told me he wanted us to be just friends. that he was sorry that he had being distant and he was afraid things would get complicated. I know he had other reasons. I think he felt he wasnt free anymore, even if we just met for sex.
The point is that this weekend we are going to a concert together (first time we actually spend a lot of time together). we were supposed to be camping there afterwards, but the same night he told me he wanted to stop the sex, he also told me he was thinking that getting a room on a hotel was a better idea.
So now we are going to spend the night together in an hote room. which for the people I asked to means that of course we are going to have sex.
So on one side he's showing me that he wants to be my friend, on the other he's showing me that he wants to be free of any kind of relationship, even just sexual.
Oh I also want to add that he used to come to the place I work to get his lunch almost every week a few times a week after getting coffee next door, but he stopped coming complitely right after we had sex, even though he keeps going next door every day.
Is he just feeling embarassed? is he trying to show me that he doenst want any relationship? Because I say it again. He IS a nice guy!

Old 10-15-2015, 07:27 PM

48,519 posts, read 34,833,342 times
I think that he thinks..... "if I keep telling her "no" and I just want to be friends, but we do it anyway, she can't blame me when I leave for someone I really like."
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 10-15-2015, 07:28 PM

154 posts, read 127,933 times
He's clearly physically attracted to you. If you enjoy being with him, then be with him - no expectations. If he's too wishy-washy for you, then end it now. Relationships are organic, and some start slow and indecisive (the dude), some are a sudden, emotional and physical attraction.

Sounds like you currently have half of that. Why not see if the other half comes next?

Old 10-15-2015, 07:31 PM

5,012 posts, read 7,871,881 times
Sex is so much better when you can share some laughs afterward instead of feeling the need to immediately leave. You're being used OP.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships