Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2015, 05:20 PM

7,846 posts, read 6,401,413 times

Advertisements

The truth hurts.

Any woman not attracted to me its her loss; not mine. It's not personal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2015, 05:32 PM

1,351 posts, read 1,597,514 times
The vast majority of "average Joes" will date multiple women, have several relationships and get married, OP. That means that some women really like and are highly attracted to them. The dude sitting at the table a few yards away may seem like an average Joe in your eyes...but he's really awesome, hot and something special in the eyes of the beautiful woman (his girlfriend) sitting across from him. Oh and BTW, and she actually knows him quite well, unlike you.

On the other hand, I don't think there's very many women out there who like guys with poor attitudes like yours.

Get over yourself.

Old 10-18-2015, 05:34 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,379,099 times
If there is one thing a fat rude loud uncouth American can't stand
It's another

Old 10-18-2015, 05:35 PM

273 posts, read 240,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravityman View Post
the vast majority of "average joes" will date multiple women, have several relationships and get married, op. That means that some women really like and are highly attracted to them. The dude sitting at the table a few yards away may seem like an average joe in your eyes...but he's really awesome, hot and something special in the eyes of the beautiful woman (his girlfriend) sitting across from him. Oh and btw, and she actually knows him quite well, unlike you.

On the other hand, i don't think there's very many women out there who like guys with poor attitudes like yours.

Get over yourself.
this.

Old 10-18-2015, 05:35 PM

52,193 posts, read 52,623,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GravityMan View Post

Get over yourself.
I agree, this thread, besides being factually incorrect, is also beyond obnoxious as well

Old 10-18-2015, 05:41 PM

11,222 posts, read 16,418,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
Thank you, OP. Now I know! *Everyone together: "AND KNOWING IS HALF OF THE BATTLE!"

YoooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOO JOE!

lol

Old 10-18-2015, 06:23 PM

1,273 posts, read 990,701 times
My husband when we met was a broke college student, 5'8", he was wearing a lavalava. Look it up. It's basically a male skirt.

I thought, what a dork. Wait....what kind of guy does that? I'm going to talk to him. Wow, he's really funny. Huh, what a great conversationalist. Well I'll be darn, he is pretty smart too. Oh, and look at that azz, nice.

I was a pretty smoking hot, much thinner than I am now, tall blonde who had just broken up with another short guy who was a smoking hot Fillipino. We didn't work out because he was intimidated by the fact I was better at school and academics than he was and his family didn't like him dating a tall white girl.

I have never dated a guy because of his looks. It was always something about him, musical talent, ability to hold a conversation with me for hours, wit, interests he had that I didn't but was willing to have him teach me about. I've been attracted to big guys, skinny guys, average to below average looking guys, smoking hot guys, academically sucessful guys, guys with more practical intelligence etc.

The only consistency was height. I don't like tall guys. Go figure.

Old 10-18-2015, 06:27 PM

1,273 posts, read 990,701 times
If I can find one, I'll post a picture of me back then. I didn't appreciate it at the time, but I was really attractive. Maybe because I had issues with recognizing my attractiveness I was more willing to pursue a guy because of his personality and not how attractive I thought he was physically. Perhaps women who know they are attractive feel a need to date men who are their equal in looks?

Old 10-18-2015, 06:30 PM

513 posts, read 429,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opin_Yunated View Post
The truth hurts.

Any woman not attracted to me its her loss; not mine. It's not personal.
*Applauds*

Old 10-18-2015, 06:33 PM

11,222 posts, read 16,418,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by April R View Post
My husband when we met was a broke college student, 5'8", he was wearing a lavalava. Look it up. It's basically a male skirt.

I thought, what a dork. Wait....what kind of guy does that? I'm going to talk to him. Wow, he's really funny. Huh, what a great conversationalist. Well I'll be darn, he is pretty smart too. Oh, and look at that azz, nice.

I was a pretty smoking hot, much thinner than I am now, tall blonde who had just broken up with another short guy who was a smoking hot Fillipino. We didn't work out because he was intimidated by the fact I was better at school and academics than he was and his family didn't like him dating a tall white girl.

I have never dated a guy because of his looks. It was always something about him, musical talent, ability to hold a conversation with me for hours, wit, interests he had that I didn't but was willing to have him teach me about. I've been attracted to big guys, skinny guys, average to below average looking guys, smoking hot guys, academically sucessful guys, guys with more practical intelligence etc.

The only consistency was height. I don't like tall guys. Go figure.

Hm. Your husband sounds like me, but switch the lavalava for a kilt. lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships