Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2015, 10:41 AM

1,615 posts, read 1,640,103 times

Advertisements

Depends on what he did and why he's in there. Have known people who got mixed up in this kind of relationship and few work out but end badly. Some got started by becoming pen pals with a prisoner. They have a tendency to be serving time and totally innocent and basically looking to the outside for help when getting out. Can't give you advise as don't know much from your letter. You sound needy just by the length of your letter and that's a red flag to me. You will do what you want regard less.You don't seem to know or care what he did nor how long he will be incarcerated and your fixation is scarey.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2015, 10:57 AM

307 posts, read 313,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv my dayton View Post
Depends on what he did and why he's in there. Have known people who got mixed up in this kind of relationship and few work out but end badly. Some got started by becoming pen pals with a prisoner. They have a tendency to be serving time and totally innocent and basically looking to the outside for help when getting out. Can't give you advise as don't know much from your letter. You sound needy just by the length of your letter and that's a red flag to me. You will do what you want regard less.You don't seem to know or care what he did nor how long he will be incarcerated and your fixation is scarey.

we have been friends for eight years..of those eight years ...hes either liked me or been in love i dont kno on and off...its not a pen pal thing..as i know him..i know what he did he told me...he shouldnt have got involved but he was helping someone out and it was self defence... i tried to move on but its hard when i had someone who wanted to marry me for such a long amount of time...im not talking months its been years..so u cnt really call me needy as its quite unfair.

i knew him as a person befre he went inside and he is quite decent and we built up a strong friendship

Old 10-19-2015, 12:35 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,943,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by candy 87 View Post
we have been friends for eight years..of those eight years ...hes either liked me or been in love i dont kno on and off...its not a pen pal thing..as i know him..i know what he did he told me...he shouldnt have got involved but he was helping someone out and it was self defence... i tried to move on but its hard when i had someone who wanted to marry me for such a long amount of time...im not talking months its been years..so u cnt really call me needy as its quite unfair.

i knew him as a person befre he went inside and he is quite decent and we built up a strong friendship
BUT.. You never told him how you feel.

Old 10-19-2015, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
BUT.. You never told him how you feel.
not properly no..but after he left a six page letter was sent to his house..with everything in it..
he didnt actually mention it when i visited him yet he continued to ask why i went to all the trouble of finding him..and i just said i wanted to know whathappened..and hes like now that you kno now what...n i was lik i dont kno...

it was just weird.before all this he would be the one being open...but then again he hasnt really been open tomy face..its more been through txt messging and on the phone..

Old 10-19-2015, 05:42 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,838,486 times
Move on......good gawd.Men that want you CHASE you!

Old 10-19-2015, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Move on......good gawd.Men that want you CHASE you!
he did for five years...now hes in prison,..kind of hard to chase

Old 10-20-2015, 08:27 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,943,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by candy 87 View Post
he did for five years...now hes in prison,..kind of hard to chase
Ok... That is the funniest thing you posted on here!!! Lol!!!

Old 10-20-2015, 12:16 PM

4,268 posts, read 8,168,126 times
I know it's not what you want to hear... But.. He is telling to to move on.. and that is what you should do.

Anytime I have ever told someone that.. That is exactly what I wanted to happen.

I am guessing that at some time he was in love with you, and probably didn't feel it was reciprocated, so, he moved on. He didn't want you to see what he has become, but, probably still missed your connection. So, yes, mixed signals for sure.

Old 10-20-2015, 12:28 PM

150 posts, read 172,005 times
You know how he feels about you.

You had your chance to reciprocate the feelings and now it's gone

Old 10-20-2015, 02:13 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,903,630 times
He spent 6 years telling you how he felt. Now you have decided that he should somehow keep banging his head against the same wall over and over again.

If he is smart, he finally figure out it makes zero sense to tell a women you are into her, while she pretends not to be.

Best thing for him would be to cut you out of his life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships