Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2015, 12:27 AM

1 posts, read 527 times

Advertisements

Hey there
So my girl of two years broke up with me a little over a month ago and was asking for space. Long story short I ****ed up and treated her bad but I love her so much. I disappeared on her after trying to get her back and insisting of giving me another chance. I did nc and 4 weeks later she texted me wishing me a happy belated and said that she's always thinking of me so I kept it short and told her thank you. 4 days later she texts me saying everyday gets harder not to text you. And then asks how I'm doing and I said I'm good thanks yourself. Then she said she's so surprised I'm being nice and not angry at her for not taking me back and that she left with the intentions of having space not getting rid of me and now she feels like all the baggage is going away and eventually we can start over. She said her love for me is the same and she misses me and how sorry she's texting me cuz it might be ruining my process. She said she will let me be but don't forget about me and I still have hope for each others. She said I'll leave you alone and if I contact you and you don't want me back then it's the risk she took when she decided she wanted space. I really want her back I know we both love each other's a lot. It's been 5 days since she texted me that and I want to text her really bad but I'm afraid of getting rejected or something even tho looking at what she said I don't think I will. Please give me your advice on what I should do! Thank you in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2015, 05:38 AM

2,013 posts, read 1,603,995 times
So, you want her back but you are already treating her like crap????

Either grow up, communicate with her, and stop playing BS games, or tell her you are too immature to deal with an adult relationship.

She's reached out to you and you've already let it go five days. At least have a conversation with her to clear the air.

And honestly, if neither of you have learned anything from the month of no contact, then you aren't compatible to begin with. No contact is supposed to be for healing, not for getting someone back. If the issues you had before are still there, it's not worth it.

Old 10-26-2015, 05:42 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,489,133 times
How can you treat her bad and still love her?

Any man that treats a woman bad is a scumbag and a coward.

Hopefully she finds someone else

Old 10-26-2015, 05:44 AM

49,932 posts, read 59,754,614 times
You need to figure out why you treat her like crap if you supposedly love her SO much.

Whatever part of you is doing that, examine it and see what it takes to stop.

Old 10-26-2015, 07:14 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,682,605 times
Start by not getting back together with an ex. Next, work on your own behavior. Take the lessons learned to not make the same mistakes and move on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships