Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2015, 05:21 AM

10,363 posts, read 20,797,076 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
Women don't need to be pick up artists. All women have enough men to pick from. Any woman who claims she has troubles with men are lying. Just my opinion

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2015, 06:16 AM

906 posts, read 712,387 times
Womam pua-Hi, want to come to my house?
Man-Yes.

Old 11-06-2015, 09:15 AM

286 posts, read 366,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh come on! View Post
Could you be one?
Or is the thought of picking up guys terrifying, and you would rather remain passive and wait for stars to align and maybe have a guy approach you?
Apparently, there are female versions of "game". For example, google "how to attract a bad boy". The one on Wikihow is kind of interesting.

Quote:
Guys-
Would you like it if more women went up to you with the same lines you use on them?
I think it would be totally cool if there were a kind of equal effort in men approaching women and women approaching men. I also wouldn't mind if there were a complete role-reversal, with women doing most or all of the approaching while I accept or reject as I like. I would be OK with that.

Of course I realize we're talking about science fiction here. But you asked!

Old 11-06-2015, 09:25 AM

It would be nice. You know the difference between single men and single women? Single women want to find a good man while single men just want to find a woman.

Old 11-06-2015, 09:32 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,165,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans63 View Post
Apparently, there are female versions of "game". For example, google "how to attract a bad boy". The one on Wikihow is kind of interesting.

I think it would be totally cool if there were a kind of equal effort in men approaching women and women approaching men. I also wouldn't mind if there were a complete role-reversal, with women doing most or all of the approaching while I accept or reject as I like. I would be OK with that.

Of course I realize we're talking about science fiction here. But you asked!
Careful what you wish for. How would you feel about that if the only women that approached you were homeless or completely unattractive to you? What if women did do all the approaching but you were never approached by a woman that you wanted to date?

Old 11-06-2015, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumisgood View Post
It would be nice. You know the difference between single men and single women? Single women want to find a good man while single men just want to find a woman.
So, I guess that would make women smart and men… I don't know… Not that I believe that but it doesn't paint men in a very good light.

Old 11-06-2015, 09:37 AM

10,216 posts, read 8,305,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
I've read a few of your posts recently " oh from my experience of women " etc etc etc. And how picky you are.

Am I right in thinking you've only slept with 2 women ever??? ( if memory serves )
I have slept with 3 women in my life. It's good to be picky just because my luck with women sucks doesn't mean I mean I'm gonna settle.

Old 11-06-2015, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdroplet76 View Post
So, I guess that would make women smart and men… I don't know… Not that I believe that but it doesn't paint men in a very good light.
No it just means men typically have fewer options. Beggars are not choosers. Women can just decide to be in a relationship...men can decide all they want it doesn't mean they will be in one.

It must be nice.

I remember once I was talking to my ex about how I missed sex and she was like, why don't you just find a new girlfriend?

I was like, oh yes, and maybe I can pick up some milk after...

Women have no clue what its like to be a man.

Old 11-06-2015, 09:50 AM

10,216 posts, read 8,305,593 times
Quote:
No it just means men typically have fewer options. Beggars are not choosers. Women can just decide to be in a relationship...men can decide all they want it doesn't mean they will be in one.

It must be nice.

I remember once I was talking to my ex about how I missed sex and she was like, why don't you just find a new girlfriend?

Women don't care what men go through this forum is a prime example of that. Women get what they want. That's why other than my female friend I barely interact with women in real life. They don't care about me, why should I care about them? Not trying to be mean but it's the truth.

Old 11-06-2015, 10:07 AM

Quote:

It must be nice.

Some men and some women have it easy. Some have it hard. Women don't have it easy just because they have a vagina and men don't have it hard just because they have a penis. I find it baffling that the men on here don't see that other men actually do have an easy time. And you also don't see that some women don't have an easy time. I do feel bad for people that struggle with relationships - regardless of their gender.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships