Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2008, 01:35 AM

120 posts, read 127,943 times

Advertisements

What about the "Fat and Nasty" peeps showing all the skin, yikes!

Old 02-01-2008, 01:38 AM

23,416 posts, read 36,993,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newmover99 View Post
Most women are just Weak and need the extra attention.
hhhmmmmmm, you're a woman and said that?????

Old 02-01-2008, 01:56 AM

395 posts, read 1,363,693 times
Ummm men don't wear shirts...

Old 02-01-2008, 04:34 AM

2,482 posts, read 8,732,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
hhhmmmmmm, you're a woman and said that?????
Hey, just like how every woman is entitled to how she dresses, she's entitled to her opinion.

While I don't necessarily see women as weak, there are some women who will skankify their wardrobe for some twisted reasons---to follow their friends, to get special attention, to look younger, to follow a trend, etc.

While I don't mind showing a little bit of skin (in the summer, when I'm trimmest), its pretty disgusting when you see so many blueberry muffin tops running around on a college campus. But...as I said, their choice.

In truth, its not the clothing that bug me but rather the women who dress a certain way and then complain about how they're treated. Honey if you're going to wear a skirt cut up to there, a tube top, and 3 inch boots, you better not complain if/when someone pulls over on the curb and asks if you're working! Of course it goes to the other extreme too....if someone is dressing like their Great Aunt Elda and not doing anything for their appearance, they really shouldn't complain that their husband suddenly has a bout of extremely low libido either...

Old 02-01-2008, 05:19 AM

859 posts, read 3,321,547 times
I think it's okay to dress for a situation.

At work I am obviously all covered and preppy looking. But if it's summer, I am at a bar and it's 95 degrees out...obviously a denim skirt and a cute tank are on the agenda. Sure this outfit will cause some cleavage and some leg to show, but why not? Who cares? I am young, I look nice in it and the situation is appropriate.

If some constantly walks around in hooker boots and painted on clothes even to work, to a church, to buy groceries etc...I would say there is some issue...but if it's just to a party or bar or other social event I say if you got it and want to flaunt it you're hot!

P.S.- Many women who are into fashion wear what they want b/c they like the look. Pesonally, I don't care what a guy thinks of my outfit! If he hates it, he can go screw himself lol. I work hard to buy really cute clothes and I am gonna strut no matter what a man would think of it.

Old 02-01-2008, 07:23 AM

8,672 posts, read 22,267,022 times
Well, as I frequently say- I'm old and old-fashioned but yes, I am often rather amazed (and not in a good way) at how skimpily some women dress. I don't understand it myself.

Old 02-01-2008, 08:58 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,705,006 times
As a woman, I think this is an interesting question. I work in a professional office setting and most people dress accordingly. But there is a woman here who wears tight low-cut clothes most of the time and I'm tellin' ya, I see more of her boobies than I see of my own. I know she's had breast augmentation surgery and I've heard that she lost a lot of weight at some point. I figure she just likes the attention. I believe in "to each her own," but I just don't get it.

Old 02-01-2008, 09:05 AM

6,987 posts, read 21,925,882 times
I am amazed at the responses to my original POST. Some are rightfully truthful, both POSITIVE and NEGATIVE. One final word from a GENTLEMAN, a little SEMI-MACHO maybe YES?? " All FEMALES between the age of 6 to 60 are BEAUTIFULL, and those who are over 60 are GORGEOUS". May I rest in peace. Stefhen

Old 02-01-2008, 09:27 AM

2,482 posts, read 8,732,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Bagu View Post
I am amazed at the responses to my original POST. Some are rightfully truthful, both POSITIVE and NEGATIVE. One final word from a GENTLEMAN, a little SEMI-MACHO maybe YES?? " All FEMALES between the age of 6 to 60 are BEAUTIFULL, and those who are over 60 are GORGEOUS". May I rest in peace. Stefhen
Yes but some are total biaches too ...but some of us like to stay that way.

Old 02-01-2008, 09:56 AM

739 posts, read 2,186,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
I see more of her boobies than I see of my own.
In some countries I've lived in and visited, women usually don't wear bras. You get used to seeing more as being normal, then when you come back to the US everybody seems obsessed.

Also, from another perspective on the subject, some women very definitely notice a man's...ahem... "bulge"... and there are guys who dress to impress, too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships