Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2015, 12:07 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,962,945 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissClutterbuck View Post
This was possibly the most amazing post in CD Relationship history.

Seriously. Repped 100x.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2015, 12:09 PM

16,709 posts, read 19,412,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zibi View Post
Hello
About month ago I met this polish guy and he smitten me.I am in love.He left to NJ for 3 weeks and is back.He went there because girl he dated for 2 years and broke up told him she is pregnat.He called me after he came back but once i went to a house when he works ge send me back home.He said he can see me in a hotel because he doesnt want problems.His cousin wife is a girs friend.He said he told her to get abortion and that he didnt want her.She stays at his house in NJ until he is going to sell it.He is not sure if it is his baby or she wants him for money. She will come to Ca for Thanksgiving.His parents are comming to see him from Poland. He asked me if I am still getting my divorce. He said he likes me a lot.I am in love with him head over hills and had best time of my life with him.Dont want to loose him.What to do?
If he broke up 2 years ago, why would she think her baby is his? And why would he even bother to go see her?

He's obviously been cheating on you.

Dump him.

Old 11-06-2015, 12:58 PM

2,449 posts, read 2,602,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodmockingbird View Post
Let me see...

You are married.

He is living with a woman who may or may not be pregnant by him.

His parents are coming from Poland for Thanksgiving.

This will prove an ultimate challenge for you as a hostess, for the Thanksgiving dinner!

Blended families present unique seating challenges. You can master this by making cute turkey-shaped seating cards in autumn colors for each guest.

Seat his father at the head of the table, and his mother at the foot. The traditional European head of household gentleman deserves the seat of honor.

Seat your boyfriend's potentially pregnant live-in girlfriend next to your boyfriend's mother. Thus the older lady can share family lore with the mother of her upcoming grandchild.

Seat your father on the other side of your boyfriend's girlfriend's mother. Mixing up guests who are previously unacquainted but who share common interests makes for sparkling conversation.

Seat your mother at the left of the boyfriend's father. As above, they share common interests, and will enjoy getting acquainted.

Although your boyfriend's father will carve the turkey, I suggest you allow your boyfriend to pour the wine. A steady stream of adult beverage will add to the festivities.

You can seat your husband at the overflow table, with the minor children.

And as for yourself -- you can become a dazzling hostess by garbing yourself in an eye-catching mode.

I suggest spandex. Leopard print spandex.
Such imagination, well done!

Old 11-06-2015, 02:06 PM

48,526 posts, read 34,851,331 times
Quote:

It was amazing.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 11-06-2015, 02:08 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,168,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodmockingbird View Post
Let me see...

You are married.

He is living with a woman who may or may not be pregnant by him.

His parents are coming from Poland for Thanksgiving.

This will prove an ultimate challenge for you as a hostess, for the Thanksgiving dinner!

Blended families present unique seating challenges. You can master this by making cute turkey-shaped seating cards in autumn colors for each guest.

Seat his father at the head of the table, and his mother at the foot. The traditional European head of household gentleman deserves the seat of honor.

Seat your boyfriend's potentially pregnant live-in girlfriend next to your boyfriend's mother. Thus the older lady can share family lore with the mother of her upcoming grandchild.

Seat your father on the other side of your boyfriend's girlfriend's mother. Mixing up guests who are previously unacquainted but who share common interests makes for sparkling conversation.

Seat your mother at the left of the boyfriend's father. As above, they share common interests, and will enjoy getting acquainted.

Although your boyfriend's father will carve the turkey, I suggest you allow your boyfriend to pour the wine. A steady stream of adult beverage will add to the festivities.

You can seat your husband at the overflow table, with the minor children.

And as for yourself -- you can become a dazzling hostess by garbing yourself in an eye-catching mode.

I suggest spandex. Leopard print spandex.
I bow down to you, master.

Old 11-06-2015, 02:11 PM

20,764 posts, read 19,972,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zibi View Post
Hello
About month ago I met this polish guy and he smitten me.I am in love.He left to NJ for 3 weeks and is back.He went there because girl he dated for 2 years and broke up told him she is pregnat.He called me after he came back but once i went to a house when he works ge send me back home.He said he can see me in a hotel because he doesnt want problems.His cousin wife is a girs friend.He said he told her to get abortion and that he didnt want her.She stays at his house in NJ until he is going to sell it.He is not sure if it is his baby or she wants him for money. She will come to Ca for Thanksgiving.His parents are comming to see him from Poland. He asked me if I am still getting my divorce. He said he likes me a lot.I am in love with him head over hills and had best time of my life with him.Dont want to loose him.What to do?
Even though you are head over hills in love, I would be careful.

He goes to NJ (why?? could have just called her) for 3 weeks (WTF?) but wants to see you in a hotel?

Watch out, better run for the hills ..

Old 11-06-2015, 02:27 PM

4,286 posts, read 4,762,355 times
Quote:
Agree, so well done.

Old 11-06-2015, 02:27 PM

2,013 posts, read 1,608,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
If he broke up 2 years ago, why would she think her baby is his? And why would he even bother to go see her?

He's obviously been cheating on you.

Dump him.
They were together two years. She didn't say how long ago he broke up with the pregnant ex.

She should still dump him anyway.

Old 11-06-2015, 02:32 PM

16,709 posts, read 19,412,920 times
Quote:
They were together two years. She didn't say how long ago he broke up with the pregnant ex.

She should still dump him anyway.
Oh, I see now, a month ago she met him.

Old 11-06-2015, 03:49 PM

1,194 posts, read 1,100,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
If he broke up 2 years ago, why would she think her baby is his? .
I puzzled over that sentence construction as well, and pondered whether we should consider it a scientific anomaly, or the miracle event of some new religion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships