Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2015, 08:27 PM

9 posts, read 7,538 times

Advertisements

Long story short about a few months ago my husband became mysterious. He didn't answer any calls at home everytime his phone rings he hangs up his phone immediately. I have his phone password and had checked his message box but found nothing. We rarely had sex. He seems feel no interest of my body. That drove me crazy. I searched some software trying to retrieve his deleted message and found these messages! So he is really cheating on me? What should I do? I don't even dare to think about it. The thing I retrieved probably is a conversation... I want to confirm if he is cheating on me(As far as I concerned he IS cheating on me), I do love him but I can't forgive betrayer. I want to know what can I do to catch his affair. Any help will be appreciated.

P.S We have been married for a year. I am 25 he is 29.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2015, 08:33 PM

3,423 posts, read 3,320,062 times
I'm afraid he might just be talking to another woman, given the things you described. I'd have a serious talk with him!

Old 11-19-2015, 08:35 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,662,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyBeth View Post

(As far as I concerned he IS cheating on me).
If this is true, why would anything we say make a difference?

Old 11-19-2015, 08:35 PM

3,062 posts, read 7,008,075 times
Quote:
I want to know what can I do to catch his affair. Any help will be appreciated.
You could start with a GPS device in his car that you can track. If he's not where he says he is, you know when he is lying.

Old 11-19-2015, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
If this is true, why would anything we say make a difference?
Because I love him, I don't want to let this crazy thing go to my head and make a wrong decision...

Old 11-19-2015, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles22 View Post
You could start with a GPS device in his car that you can track. If he's not where he says he is, you know when he is lying.
I will give a try... Thank you

Old 11-19-2015, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Because I love him, I don't want to let this crazy thing go to my head and make a wrong decision...
Well, there are two problems.

1) You suspect he is cheating based on perceived evidence, and 2) you suspect he is cheating based on evidence you gathered surreptitiously.

So logic would tell you to TALK to him about your concerns (loss of interest, withdrawing, etc) but what do you do about the stuff you found out about secretly? That's deception, too.

Old 11-19-2015, 08:47 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,598,902 times
Quote:
He is your husband. Can't you talk to him?

The texts you recovered do not seem innocent. Unless he has a sister who's initials are "bb"?

Old 11-19-2015, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsRick24 View Post
I'm afraid he might just be talking to another woman, given the things you described. I'd have a serious talk with him!
idk how to confront him... What if that is a misunderstanding? I really don't want him see me as a despairing crazy woman...

Old 11-19-2015, 08:50 PM

Quote:
I will give a try... Thank you
Or ... you could talk to your husband about your concerns.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships