Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2015, 04:44 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,525,422 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy90 View Post
Lots of BJs?
Certainly not a bad idea that one!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2015, 04:44 PM

8,630 posts, read 9,135,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haeley_Ramirez View Post
I been with my boyfriend of several years i dont see him leaving me or me leaving him anytime soon
But I want to know several things I can do to keep the relationship ever lasting.

First off im reasonable in giving space to him as he does as well. I dont want to suffocate him

Second we try to have lots of sex and affectionate in our relationship i also like to look good for him and touch him a lot so he does not miss out on being loved

Third I try to communicate and spend as much time with him as I can before the weekend ends. Its rare we argue and we laugh at each other jokes and even if he has a bad day i try to cheer him up

So now im curious what else we can do I do to keep our relationship alive
Im seein some people have relationships issue after many years have passed so how can we continue to keep our relationship alive?
Become a good cook. That will seal the deal forever.

Old 11-20-2015, 04:48 PM

1,615 posts, read 1,641,337 times
Quote:
I been with my boyfriend of several years i dont see him leaving me or me leaving him anytime soon
But I want to know several things I can do to keep the relationship ever lasting.

First off im reasonable in giving space to him as he does as well. I dont want to suffocate him

Second we try to have lots of sex and affectionate in our relationship i also like to look good for him and touch him a lot so he does not miss out on being loved

Third I try to communicate and spend as much time with him as I can before the weekend ends. Its rare we argue and we laugh at each other jokes and even if he has a bad day i try to cheer him up

So now im curious what else we can do I do to keep our relationship alive
Im seein some people have relationships issue after many years have passed so how can we continue to keep our relationship alive?
Think being good friends is the key to a great relationship. With all the sex in the world you lose your friendship then you risk losing it all. BFF means exactly that and can cover the relationship when theres bumpy roads.

Old 11-20-2015, 04:55 PM
Ep-

2,080 posts, read 4,169,841 times
food and sex

the other stuff doesnt matter

Old 11-21-2015, 04:34 PM

199 posts, read 294,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmking View Post
Become a good cook. That will seal the deal forever.
Cook? hah good one Im very creative when it comes to cooking thats for sure.
Im probably a better cook than my bf.

Old 11-21-2015, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy90 View Post
Lots of BJs?
Damn right

Old 11-21-2015, 04:40 PM

20,160 posts, read 12,758,356 times
It sounds like a lot of work to keep a boyfriend. What does he do to keep you in return?

Old 11-21-2015, 04:41 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,525,422 times
Quote:
Damn right
Well I hope for his sake he's just as giving as you are

That's a sure way to start an argument or 6 if he's not LOL

Old 11-21-2015, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
If honest you sound like you have it made already

He's a lucky fella

Do you go out often together or have outside interests? That may form an even closer bond.
Yes we do I want to give him a good massage and bubblebath this weekend.
But yes we do many things together especially go to theme parks. ( Disneyland pass)
But I posted this thread because I heard of couples who their relationships peak down after a couple years.
But to be honest, I don't want this relationship to die thou I do want to keep it always as exciting and not let it die.

I don't withdrawn sex from him, I don't ever get angry at him nor does he at me.
But thanks to everyone on this thread for the help I always appreciate more advice

Old 11-21-2015, 04:45 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,236,769 times
Quote:
Yes we do I want to give him a good massage and bubblebath this weekend.
But yes we do many things together especially go to theme parks. ( Disneyland pass)
But I posted this thread because I heard of couples who their relationships peak down after a couple years.
But to be honest, I don't want this relationship to die thou I do want to keep it always as exciting and not let it die.

I don't withdrawn sex from him, I don't ever get angry at him nor does he at me.
But thanks to everyone on this thread for the help I always appreciate more advice

If you are both human this is not possible, everyone gets angry at some point no matter how loving, caring or giving you are.

I could not stand such a dull relationship that is so one sided and

the theme park nirvana....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships