Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2015, 10:04 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,894,485 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opin_Yunated View Post
I don't disagree.

My point was that the person who is placing the other person in friend zone usually has motives as well.
No one "places" anyone in "the friend zone."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2015, 10:25 PM

8,781 posts, read 9,445,955 times
Can't say I have ever been in any "zone" I did not want to be in...I simply removed myself from any situation that was obviously not mutual.

No "zones" to deal with or other BS that people try to convince themsleves are real or "can handle"

Just straight answers and defined lines with no confusion

Old 11-29-2015, 10:29 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,300,978 times
Let me just say this any guy who is in the "friend zone" is a simp. Not trying to sound like a jerk but show some freaking backbone. The woman might get pissed at you but if you're not looking for a friend tell her. Common sense isn't so common now.

Old 11-29-2015, 10:34 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,207,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymously5 View Post
So This Girl Who I went out with before are now best friends and I don't mind it but I still have feelings for her She's a Virgin and she tells me about how she was at this dudes house and she kissed him and how he started taking off his clothes and getting naked in front her here's the craziest part though they weren't even together. like then she had the nerve to say she dont know why he did it hmmm... maybe its because you was kissing him while you was drinking and gave him the thought that you wanted to do it, things like this gets me all angry & jealous because i actually care for her and dont want her leading him on, but I never show it and i have to pretend it doesnt bother me.I feel like sometimes I'm being tortured because I still like her, it just hurts when you see everybody get second chances but you. should I stick it out and stay or tell her I can't do it anymore and leave?? And if so should I be upfront and tell her why I'm leaving or just dip?

You should quit being friends with her if you cannot handle her being with others.
You should warn the other guys she is just leading them on to save them some time and energy.
You should learn how to spell the word "whack".

Old 11-29-2015, 10:37 PM

30,907 posts, read 32,981,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
You should quit being friends with her if you cannot handle her being with others.
You should warn the other guys she is just leading them on to save them some time and energy.
You should learn how to spell the word "whack".
Oh, is that really how "wack" ("whack") is supposed to be spelled in this instance???

Like hitting somebody??

Live and learn!

I thought it was "wack" as in, short for "wacky"...weird...screwy...messed...nutso.

Old 11-30-2015, 12:41 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,517,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
No one "places" anyone in "the friend zone."
Yep unless of course he is too slow of the mark and she " places " him there of course

" he who hesitates....... " etc

Old 11-30-2015, 02:16 AM

11,865 posts, read 16,993,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Oh, is that really how "wack" ("whack") is supposed to be spelled in this instance???

Like hitting somebody??

Live and learn!

I thought it was "wack" as in, short for "wacky"...weird...screwy...messed...nutso.
The word is indeed "wack," not "whack." You were correct.

I don't understand the whole friendzone thing. Seems to come from people who can't handle being rejected and want to blame someone else for their bruised ego.

If a woman doesn't return your feelings she must just want to keep you around to make herself feel good, right? God forbid she just really like having you as a friend. Is your opinion of yourself so low that you can't believe you're good company?

Some of my best friendships have come from guys who initially expressed interest in me. Weird how maturity works that way.

Old 11-30-2015, 02:35 AM

I have only one female friend who is like my big sister. Been friends since we were 7 and 6 we are 26 and 27 now. It was a mutual agreement to be friends with one another. She is the only female friend I need. Any other would be declined instantly if they wanted to try to stick me in the "friend zone".

Old 11-30-2015, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the minx View Post
The word is indeed "wack," not "whack." You were correct.

I don't understand the whole friendzone thing. Seems to come from people who can't handle being rejected and want to blame someone else for their bruised ego.

If a woman doesn't return your feelings she must just want to keep you around to make herself feel good, right? God forbid she just really like having you as a friend. Is your opinion of yourself so low that you can't believe you're good company?

Some of my best friendships have come from guys who initially expressed interest in me. Weird how maturity works that way.
Some guys just don't want female friends which is fine and that's life. Not everyone will be interested find the ones who are and don't worry about the ones who aren't. Nothing to do with immaturity or immaturity. That's just how some things go.

Old 11-30-2015, 06:50 AM

252 posts, read 187,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
The Friendzone is nothing but an imaginary concept conjured by an extremely butt hurt person.

It's only real because you choose to believe in it.
The only people that deny the friend zone exists are the women who enjoy the validation putting thirsty dudes in the friend zone gives them and the men that always agree with them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships