Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2015, 04:05 AM

31 posts, read 22,347 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissClutterbuck View Post
Why haven't you asked him??

If he's in your "social circle" then you should be able to communicate with him enough to ask him why he acts like this toward you.
eh, guess I didn't want to look foolish. I'm working on letting it go. I'll be fine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2015, 07:48 AM

2,913 posts, read 2,437,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypee View Post
For someone who's absolutely not interested, OP seems awfully "observant" about this guy's every movement/action.
I was thinking the same thing. I've never spent this much time dwelling on someone that I was not interested in.

Old 12-13-2015, 08:48 AM

13,513 posts, read 19,237,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexanda View Post
Thanks purehuman.

Someone else said that. How does he manage to make me feel so horrible?
He can't...you're doing that on your own.
YOU control your emotions....not him....

Old 12-13-2015, 02:32 PM

10,364 posts, read 20,757,242 times
Quote:
Hi stepka,

Does he have a girlfriend?
He did but doesn't now. He still has no interest in dating me.

Quote:
And why is he being socially akward with me and no one else?
The one I'm referring to is the same way. My guess is that he is attracted to you but for whatever reason he has decided not to date you. Having a GF would be the biggest reason of course, but it could be anything. This man tends to date professional women and I'm a teacher so that could be it as well.

Old 12-13-2015, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by purehuman View Post
He can't...you're doing that on your own.
YOU control your emotions....not him....
Ok, thanks.

Old 12-13-2015, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
He did but doesn't now. He still has no interest in dating me.

The one I'm referring to is the same way. My guess is that he is attracted to you but for whatever reason he has decided not to date you. Having a GF would be the biggest reason of course, but it could be anything. This man tends to date professional women and I'm a teacher so that could be it as well.
So when is a female teacher not a professional woman?

Old 12-13-2015, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david0966 View Post
I was thinking the same thing. I've never spent this much time dwelling on someone that I was not interested in.
I'm quite sensitive. If I believe someone is behaving poorly towards me whether real or perceived, I feel badly. I don't mean to make it a big thing and I will get over it, but for now it's just perplexing.

Old 12-13-2015, 06:12 PM

1,639 posts, read 2,197,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ312 View Post
He needs to improve his game, or settle into a routine with his existing girlfriend.

Preferably settle into a routine with his girlfriend, seeing as, uh...he has a GIRLFRIEND.

OP...why do you even care enough to ask if he's taken?

Old 12-13-2015, 06:15 PM

1,639 posts, read 2,197,775 times
Quote:
lol, gosh!

In a perfect world I could do all this but he's got a girlfriend and is not very nice to me. He needs to grow up.

Thanks Listener!

Yeah, you are thinking about it or you wouldn't be on here asking about him. There would be no need to even post about him if you TRULY...TRULY..had no interest.

No wonder relationships are so hard. 70% of people seem like they are always ready to screw around with someone they shouldn't be screwing around with.

Old 12-13-2015, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerFall View Post
Yeah, you are thinking about it or you wouldn't be on here asking about him. There would be no need to even post about him if you TRULY...TRULY..had no interest.

No wonder relationships are so hard. 70% of people seem like they are always ready to screw around with someone they shouldn't be screwing around with.
What? SunnerFall,

I am not ready to screw anyone. Did you not read? I admitted there is some obsession because of his behavior towards me, but in no way do I have any intentions on starting a fling or anything like that with him. I completely respect that he's in a relationship.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships