Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2016, 10:59 AM

41,938 posts, read 36,935,179 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinaloaPaisa View Post
Lmao

at the thought of women opening up their legs to every guy they find attractive and sexually desirable.

that aint how it works bro. atlwast not in the West.

maybe you just got the magic stick and makes women lose all their inhibitions and want to jump frivolously in the sack with you.

haha i love the relationship forum!

I never said they do that. Most people I meet there is no chemistry at all so there is no issue. But be assured, if a woman is sensual, if she isn't sleeping with you she's sleeping with someone else. Might as well be you.

But I suspect you might be in your 20s. Dating as a kid is very different. There is much more game playing, and people concerned about reputations and other such nonsense.

And it isn't about losing inhibitions, it is about dating non game players and people that don't have inhibitions. And I'm no "bro".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2016, 11:35 AM

245 posts, read 193,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
I never said they do that. Most people I meet there is no chemistry at all so there is no issue. But be assured, if a woman is sensual, if she isn't sleeping with you she's sleeping with someone else. Might as well be you.

But I suspect you might be in your 20s. Dating as a kid is very different. There is much more game playing, and people concerned about reputations and other such nonsense.

And it isn't about losing inhibitions, it is about dating non game players and people that don't have inhibitions. And I'm no "bro".
I am 29 and been with over 100 women in over 30 countries. I think I know a thing or two about dating.

Never occurred to you some women only sleep with people they are in a committed relationship with? Or that some women are sleeping with well known FWBs?

Lmao at the thought of most women jumping in the sack right away with a dude they just met simply because of chemistry or attraction. Or that women who do not are playing games.

How old are you mate?

Last edited by SinaloaPaisa; 01-04-2016 at 11:44 AM..

Old 01-04-2016, 12:10 PM

4,613 posts, read 4,792,673 times
Quote:
Lmao at the thought of most women jumping in the sack right away with a dude they just met simply because of chemistry or attraction. Or that women who do not are playing games.

How old are you mate?
Well, to be fair, holding out on a feeling that is natural (i.e. wanting to sleep with someone you're attracted to and have chemistry with) with the intention of influencing the outcome (changing how they view you, weeding out certain people, etc.) is pretty much the definition of game-playing.

Old 01-04-2016, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hivemind31 View Post
Well, to be fair, holding out on a feeling that is natural (i.e. wanting to sleep with someone you're attracted to and have chemistry with) with the intention of influencing the outcome (changing how they view you, weeding out certain people, etc.) is pretty much the definition of game-playing.
Or maybe the lady just doesnt want to open her legs to a guy she is not in a committed relationship?

Old 01-04-2016, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Or maybe the lady just doesnt want to open her legs to a guy she is not in a committed relationship?
But that's different than "holding out to weed out certain types of guys". One is game-playing, one is not.

Old 01-04-2016, 12:15 PM

41,938 posts, read 36,935,179 times
Quote:
I am 29 and been with over 100 women in over 30 countries. I think I know a thing or two about dating.

Never occurred to you some women only sleep with people they are in a committed relationship with? Or that some women are sleeping with well known FWBs?

How old are you mate?

I'm 44. And I've never dated a woman that only slept with people in committed relationships. No women I know will commit to someone they haven't slept with. It's too critical to know about sexual compatibility. That's always been true, even in high school.

And of course some women sleep with well known FWBs. That is usually who both guys and girls are sleeping with while out dating casually. If they hold out a few dates, they're of course sleeping with their FB or FWB. Duh.

And I'm not your mate. Or anyone's mate. And prostitutes don't count. That isn't sex. So save the boasting, no one cares.

And of course women sleep with other people based on immediate chemistry. It's how most weddings I've been to over the last decade started. Guy meets girl. They sleep together. They start dating. They get married. That's how my last several relationships have started. That is more true as an adult than as a 20 something kid, sure. But hey, being a kid is different.

Quote:
Where is this mythical woman that enters into a committed relationship not knowing if there is sexual compatibility and chemistry? And no, you 100% can't really know it is there without doing it. I used to think I could when I was young and dumb, but it isn't really possible.

Yeah, it would be real great to commit then dump the guy right after because chemistry isn't there. Of course, if you date adults that know what they are doing they don't jump into commitments without knowing if there is potential. And knowing if the sex is going to be good is a critical part of that decision.

Old 01-04-2016, 12:19 PM

Quote:
I'm 44. And I've never dated a woman that only slept with people in committed relationships. No women I know will commit to someone they haven't slept with. It's too critical to know about sexual compatibility. That's always been true, even in high school.

And of course some women sleep with well known FWBs. That is usually who both guys and girls are sleeping with while out dating casually. If they hold out a few dates, they're of course sleeping with their FB or FWB. Duh.

And I'm not your mate. Or anyone's mate. And prostitutes don't count. That isn't sex. So save the boasting, no one cares.

And of course women sleep with other people based on immediate chemistry. It's how most weddings I've been to over the last decade started. Guy meets girl. They sleep together. They start dating. They get married. That's how my last several relationships have started. That is more true as an adult than as a 20 something kid, sure. But hey, being a kid is different.
Lol at a person under 70 paying for sex. Thats hilarious.

Old 01-04-2016, 12:21 PM

Quote:

Where is this mythical woman that enters into a committed relationship not knowing if there is sexual compatibility and chemistry? And no, you 100% can't really know it is there without doing it. I used to think I could when I was young and dumb, but it isn't really possible.

Yeah, it would be real great to commit then dump the guy right after because chemistry isn't there. Of course, if you date adults that know what they are doing they don't jump into commitments without knowing if there is potential. And knowing if the sex is going to be good is a critical part of that decision.
Ok, we can change it.

Scratch committed relationship. Lets use "a guy she has been dating and knows well".

Old 01-04-2016, 12:24 PM

Quote:

Yeah, it would be real great to commit then dump the guy right after because chemistry isn't there.
I've known a few women to do this (first paragraph) and of those women, maybe half to do the second paragraph. For the other half, most of them move on to sexually unfulfilling relationships that end up leading to cheating, divorce, or complaining on internet message boards.

I'm not going to claim that no women do this...plenty of women want to wait until there is a committed relationship before sex. But, those women are (more often than not) younger, and it typically doesn't work out very well.

Old 01-04-2016, 12:27 PM

If a woman is older and still dating obviously some things didnt work out well for her as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships