Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2016, 01:41 PM

4,613 posts, read 4,795,174 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
What is a "certain family type"?

But if they're not thinking for themselves, and on their terms, and have what they think or how they should act embedded in them by family (or friends) then I think the term "dope" applies. It's not someone I would find attractive.
PM'd you. My response would hijack the hell out of this thread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2016, 01:42 PM

245 posts, read 193,466 times
Quote:
We who? Who is "we"?
People in my circles that focus on traveling the world and sleeping with women.

Old 01-04-2016, 01:45 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,962,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SinaloaPaisa View Post

There are "circles" for this?

Old 01-04-2016, 01:50 PM

Quote:
There are "circles" for this?
There are "circles" for pretty much any hobby you can think of.

Mod cut.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 01-04-2016 at 02:59 PM.. Reason: Link to another forum deleted.

Old 01-04-2016, 01:52 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,962,945 times
Quote:
There are "circles" for pretty much any hobby you can think of.

Nice "hobby".

Old 01-04-2016, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Nice "hobby".
Cant think of a better one tbt

When I am old I will have a lot of stories about crazy nights in Brazil, Thailand, Japan, Hungary, Colombia, Russia, Costa Rica, etc etc with nice exotic ladies.

I am itching for my next contract to finish lol.

Old 01-04-2016, 03:00 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,127,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by e130478 View Post
I recently started online dating, and am having zero success with it. I really don't understand it. I am good looking guy, tall (6'2) have a good job but can't get anywhere with women online. In most cases women read my message, look at my profile and then don't reply. What's most baffling is this other common scenario: the woman reads my profile, replies a couple times, then just stops communication altogether. The other weird one is when they never reply but then continue to look at my profile over and over again over the course of a couple weeks. I really don't get it. Wondering if my profile picture wasn't attractive as I thought, I did an experiment. I created a grindr profile using my profile pic to see if I could get attention from the other orientation. Within hours I had a ton of messages from good-looking gay guys (I'm not gay but am sexually-aware enough to know when a guy is attractive or not). The only demographic of women who WILL respond to me and be extremely attentive are the overweight ones. While I am not very superficial when it comes to looks, being overweight is a sign of bad health and a huge turn-off to me. Any tips from guys who have had success?
I know this guy who delivers bottled water to our building, lets just call him "Slick". I'm in the elevator with Slick cause I had to let him into secure office spaces throughout the building to deliver the water and he asked me if I've ever did or was ever interested in doing online dating. I told him nope not at all. He asked me why I had no interest and why I was so adamant about not getting involved with it. I explained that you never know who you are really talking with on the other end and/or getting ready to go out and meet. He then laughed and said that I am smart because 99.9% of the women who he meets on those dating sites post pix of themselves that have to be 10, 15 and 20 years old, cause when he meets them in person for the first time, they look nothing like they do in the pix. Yeah we both laughed and I told him I could see that happening a mile away!

Old 01-04-2016, 03:49 PM

6,822 posts, read 6,635,398 times
Quote:
Cant think of a better one tbt

When I am old I will have a lot of stories about crazy nights in Brazil, Thailand, Japan, Hungary, Colombia, Russia, Costa Rica, etc etc with nice exotic ladies.

I am itching for my next contract to finish lol.
Itching in more than one way i'm sure JK bro

Old 01-04-2016, 03:55 PM

1,972 posts, read 1,280,302 times
Quote:
LOL

You are funny!

Old 01-04-2016, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustermannBB View Post
LOL

You are funny!
Whats funny?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships