Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2008, 02:06 PM

31 posts, read 80,033 times

Advertisements

ok so i started dating this girl about 4 months ago or so and we moved in togher after a few months. it was really good and she said that i was perfect and she loved everything about me. she said that i was what she always wanted. the problem was that when i would drink i would always say mean **** and she would take me back every time. we had a great sex life too ad she said that it was amazing. she even took me back after i emotiaonlly cheated i guess you could say. shes pregnant with my baby. ok so any ways last monday i said some really mean **** to her like about the baby like how i didn care about it and **** like that. and we both know that i dont think that at all. she said that she never wanted to talk to me again and the first night that she left she didnt talk to me at all and then the enxt day she started talken to me again and would call me and stuff like that. this girl even went as far as too say that she would marry me. so ne ways during the course o the week last week i was texting her around friday night and she was always telling me to get out of the house and things like that and then i asked her i was like are you saying that s o i get over you or just so i dont sit around and worry about u and things like that and she said yes like it would be fine. so anyways i really needed the mail key from her and she dropped it off on saturdayafternoon and she only stayed for about 5 mins. then she left and i asked her if she would hang out later and she said that she didnt know and that she would get back at me later in the night well 2 days have passed and i have heard no word from her what is going on? she told me that it was going to take weeks to get over this and what i said. what should i do??? is it over or what??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2008, 02:07 PM

720 posts, read 1,408,158 times
You were a real toss pot to her and she's fed up. Good for her. Drunk is not an excuse for meaness.

Old 02-04-2008, 02:10 PM

1,072 posts, read 2,702,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odie View Post
You were a real toss pot to her and she's fed up. Good for her. Drunk is not an excuse for meaness.
Yes, and OP, while you're at it, why don't you go to AAA?

Old 02-04-2008, 02:12 PM

2,238 posts, read 9,756,093 times
You blew it. She shouldn't ever take you back. Best thing you could do is to let her go, and get yourself together so you can be a real father.

Old 02-04-2008, 02:15 PM

im going to a counselor for this problem. she just stopped talking to me after that one day after she just came and seen me. then after that she just stopped talking to me. why is she not talking back?

6,304 posts, read 9,012,048 times
She's seen you for what you are now, and doesn't like it.

Her saying "I'll call you later" is her way of just getting you out of her face, without telling you straight out what she's probably really feeling.

Now's the time to get your act together. Go to AA, do what YOU need to do to get yourself straight. After all, regardless of whether she can forgive you, you have a kid to worry about being a good role model to.

22,178 posts, read 19,217,049 times
Get thee to an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting. And into recovery.
Or you're in for a whole lifetime of problems with women.
If you care about her and your baby and having any kind of positive relationship with her or any other woman...ever...for the REST OF YOUR LIFE....then get into recovery.
It is a way of showing her you care about yourself and her and the baby.

Here are your other options, and they are inevitable results of the drinking you describe, pick your favorite:

A. Incarceration
B. Insanity
C. Death

Old 02-04-2008, 02:17 PM

2,238 posts, read 9,756,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony.jones45 View Post
im going to a counselor for this problem. she just stopped talking to me after that one day after she just came and seen me. then after that she just stopped talking to me. why is she not talking back?
What part of "You screwed up" do you not understand? The failure of this relationship is on your shoulders. You're the one with the drinking problem, and with the mean mouth.

Her...she's stuck with having to birth and raise your kid, knowing that its father is a mean drunk. NOT a pretty outlook. Kudos to her for taking things in hand and kicking you to the curb.

Get clean. Learn not to be mean. Then try to regain her trust, if she'll let you.

Old 02-04-2008, 02:20 PM

also on her my space she logged on the other day and she still has our pics up and in a relationship status. she said that i made her the happeist that shes ever been. i just want to know from her if its really over or not ... and why shes not talking back to me

Old 02-04-2008, 02:25 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,717,994 times
You've got to fix your life before you can make it with anyone, kid. Get some help for your drinking. You sound way too young to throw your whole life away over a bottle.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships