Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2015, 09:13 AM

880 posts, read 1,251,705 times

Advertisements

I hear ya. So annoying, having all these women constantly beating down my doors, always wanting to date me. This is definitely something every man has to deal with all the time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2015, 09:17 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,962,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
I got asked all the time why I am single. Not by friends though.

How very rude of them. Besides, how would they know you are single? That isn't something most people advertise.

Old 12-21-2015, 09:22 AM

103 posts, read 69,260 times
Quote:
I got asked all the time why I am single. Not by friends though.

OP, maybe the women are interested now because you are older.

Older = lots of other guys are taken already. Or have baggage. Or are out of shape. ...

If you want to get rid of these women, dress sloppy. Have a weird hair style. .. just become more unattractive.
I don't know how to make myself more unattractive than I already am.

Old 12-21-2015, 09:25 AM

20,764 posts, read 19,972,298 times
Just ask all the whiny virgin guys here who complain that they never get laid. They might be able to tell you how to become less desirable.

Generally:

more weight
less hygiene
weird habits/ticks
odd comments

Old 12-21-2015, 09:34 AM

103 posts, read 69,260 times
Quote:
Just ask all the whiny virgin guys here who complain that they never get laid. They might be able to tell you how to become less desirable.

Generally:

more weight
less hygiene
weird habits/ticks
odd comments
If your going to insult people I would ask you to find another thread to post on. I know what some of these virgin guys are going through and they don't need someone on the outside looking in insulting them

Old 12-21-2015, 10:46 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,952,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by torn apart View Post
It wasn't like I didn't try before, it never worked for me so I concentrated on stuff that did.
Playing not interested will work every time.

Of course you don't date sooooooo go back to acting interested.

Old 12-21-2015, 10:54 AM

20,764 posts, read 19,972,298 times
I did not mean to offend you. But seriously, you have ASKED how to become less desireable and I gave you an honest answer.

Old 12-21-2015, 10:58 AM

11,162 posts, read 7,637,791 times
Quote:
It is random women.
Well, how are they responsible for some other woman in your post not having been interested?

If you're not interested, then you're not. But it almost seems as though you are punishing random women today for something that has nothing to do with them.

Is it that you fear rejection/hurt? Or is it truly that you have no interest in romance/sex?

Old 12-21-2015, 11:31 AM

102,210 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
Im not angry about it but if I wasn't good enough then why now? I can honestly say I haven't changed.
But you probably have changed, imperceptibly to you, but clearly women have noticed something about you that wasn't there before. You said you've spent the last 10-15 years focusing on things that are important to you, which I assume means your career, and probably some hobbies or interests, maybe travel, maybe volunteering. You've become a more mature person (again--I'm assuming) and a more well-rounded one, probably, who has more to offer in terms of conversation and companionship. And maybe you're not as unattractive as you seem to think; you've probably outgrown some awkward, adolescent stage you were in much earlier, and look like a mature adult.

Those things can explain the results you're getting. It's not at all something to be resentful or bitter about; it's just life. Lots of teens and early 20-somethings go through life dateless, then come into their own a bit later in life. Congratulations on your new attractiveness, OP! There are guys out there who would envy you.

Old 12-21-2015, 11:34 AM

102,210 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petunia 100 View Post
Well, how are they responsible for some other woman in your post not having been interested?

If you're not interested, then you're not. But it almost seems as though you are punishing random women today for something that has nothing to do with them.

Is it that you fear rejection/hurt? Or is it truly that you have no interest in romance/sex?
This is what it sounds like, OP. That would be sad, because ultimately, you'd only be punishing yourself. The person missing out on potential happiness in the final analysis would be you. I would recommend you not do that to yourself, but it's up to you, obviously. You're The Decider. Good luck, but please don't come back to us when you're in middle age and are bitter that you're alone. We did our best to advise you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships