Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2015, 02:49 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,515,334 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
No sex life. Maybe forever. Really? Come on, you'll gonna find another mate on the side quickly
You have a very naughty mind eve............( LOVE IT!!!! )

I meant I'd stick around if it was treatable LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2015, 03:16 PM

7,829 posts, read 11,780,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
No sex life. Maybe forever. Really? Come on, you'll gonna find another mate on the side quickly
yeah, but what if you married someone and 6 months later they had some sort of accident that prevented them from ever having sex... divorce?

Old 12-22-2015, 03:18 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,886,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k374 View Post
yeah, but what if you married someone and 6 months later they had some sort of accident that prevented them from ever having sex... divorce?
... In sickness and in health...

Old 12-22-2015, 03:27 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,515,334 times
Quote:
I think you will find eves post was pure tongue in cheek plus we were talking about " just met someone " not married.

As for marriage/divorce......... What wmsn4life said

Old 12-22-2015, 03:33 PM

20,747 posts, read 19,943,301 times
Quote:
yeah, but what if you married someone and 6 months later they had some sort of accident that prevented them from ever having sex... Divorce?
that was not the original question. Changing it now?

Old 12-22-2015, 03:36 PM

10,196 posts, read 9,874,465 times
If they were willing to work with other options, why not? One of the best lovers I had wasn't able to have intercorse. But damn, he made for it in spades. He was by far better then any other guy I had been with, by far.

Old 12-22-2015, 03:47 PM

15,070 posts, read 10,087,917 times
Depends on how "open" they are....

Old 12-22-2015, 03:48 PM

20,354 posts, read 14,627,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighFlyingBird View Post
If they were willing to work with other options, why not? One of the best lovers I had wasn't able to have intercorse. But damn, he made for it in spades. He was by far better then any other guy I had been with, by far.
I have one of these. He has some issues. They are probably mostly psychological. Nevertheless he does amazing things with me and to me. If they can be worked through, we will, I would like to see him able to take the same kind of pleasure from our time together that he is able to give me.

Let's see...I had plenty of lovers who thought the act revolved around their d, and whether they could "go all night" or were done in minutes, if that's all they brought to the bedroom, it was just another unremarkable lay. Often enough I didn't even get my finish.

Then there's one who has issues in that regard but can do unspeakable things to me for four hours straight, keeping me on the edge of the most extreme of sensations practically the whole time. While I would love it if he could ALSO do the typical act, I most certainly would not trade him for a vanilla lover with fully functioning equipment. He blows my mind, and they do not.

So, people should realize, there is a lot more to sex. Certain kinds of dysfunction shouldn't be the end of the world, or mean "no sex life." If you are super into one another, and willing to be creative...

One challenge for most people though, is that you've got to be comfortable actually having frank conversations about sex, discussing what might work, what won't, etc. Many people can't do that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships