Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2015, 02:07 PM

44 posts, read 133,621 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissClutterbuck View Post
BTW, aren't you the one who lives in England with your Eastern European boyfriend?? Yeah, this issue is the least of your problems. The two of you should have broken up a long time ago.

I'm not who ever that's supposed to be. In my last post someone asked me if I'm Bulgarian because apparently some Bulgarian had a similar problem. Does that have anything to do with it? Well, anyways, I'm not the one with an Eastern European boyfriend.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2015, 05:33 PM

19,695 posts, read 20,218,442 times
^ aren't you the one dating that guy who acts like a total jerk all the time.. ?

Old 12-27-2015, 06:15 PM

44 posts, read 133,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
^ aren't you the one dating that guy who acts like a total jerk all the time.. ?
?! No, he isn't acting like a jerk at all. I only have one account (this one, palmtree87) and this is my second post on this forum. So no, I'm not the one dating a guy who acts like a jerk, I'm not Bulgarian and I don't have a Eastern European boyfriend.

Old 12-27-2015, 11:31 PM

645 posts, read 749,893 times
hobbies and interests really?.. lol..although I'm sure some people uses it for certain causes like celebrities, etc. to promote themselves, but most of it is half naked insecure girls yearning for attention with photo shopped pics showing complete strangers which most I'm sure are ugly creepy men their half naked bodies...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissClutterbuck View Post
A lot of people use IG to interact with others who share the same hobbies, causes, or interests. Not sure how that's pathetic.

Anyway OP, you are grasping at straws here. Either you trust your boyfriend or you don't. What are you going to do about it? Insist that he stop following this girl? Break up with him? No, you won't do either of those things. Instead, you will let it chip away at your relationship.

BTW, aren't you the one who lives in England with your Eastern European boyfriend?? Yeah, this issue is the least of your problems. The two of you should have broken up a long time ago.

Old 12-28-2015, 12:49 AM

16 posts, read 12,278 times
I would just chill out with the snooping and instagram harping.

Ok, he cheats on you with her...so now you know your boyfriend is a scumbag...you should be happy that you can move on and find a genuine person.

Don't obsess for nothing.

Lol it's like "is my plant going to die? It's being strange what if it dies?"

When you know if it dies you have to put it in the trash anyway.

Old 12-28-2015, 12:53 AM

30,907 posts, read 32,984,452 times
Is there something else that's making you worried that he might stray? Is there some feeling you're getting or something he's doing or not doing that makes you feel insecure and more importantly, is this a rarity - have you felt secure in other relationships in the past? If so...maybe your instincts are trying to tell you something. Maybe you're really just not getting everything you need (you personally - everyone's needs are different) from this relationship.

If that's the case then you'll try to consciously try to gather "evidence" to support your feeling. But IMO you don't need it. Either you're happy in the relationship or not, and only you can say which it is, and only you can move forward from here - whether with this guy and with more trust (and no more snooping), or without him, and onto someone who can give you what you need.

Old 12-28-2015, 12:56 AM

658 posts, read 1,142,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by palmtree87 View Post

I don't know, this really bothers me. I'm usually not a jealous girl,

Thank you.

well, this thread is evidence to the contrary

Old 12-28-2015, 01:00 AM

658 posts, read 1,142,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by palmtree87 View Post
?! No, he isn't acting like a jerk at all. I only have one account (this one, palmtree87) and this is my second post on this forum. So no, I'm not the one dating a guy who acts like a jerk, I'm not Bulgarian and I don't have a Eastern European boyfriend.

patently false

Old 12-28-2015, 01:04 AM

30,907 posts, read 32,984,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaderOCola View Post
well, this thread is evidence to the contrary
Personally I'm not so sure of that.

Taking the OP at her word (because what else can we do?), if she isn't normally jealous, but this time she is, then something deep down is telling her that something is off. I'm not saying that "something off" is cheating, necessarily, or even a warmup for cheating. Something can be "off" with neither party to blame. Sometimes, a relationship just isn't right.

The OP needs to stop snooping (obviously) and take a long hard look at the WHOLE relationship...IMO.

Old 12-28-2015, 04:44 PM

2,013 posts, read 1,606,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reen79 View Post
hobbies and interests really?.. lol..although I'm sure some people uses it for certain causes like celebrities, etc. to promote themselves, but most of it is half naked insecure girls yearning for attention with photo shopped pics showing complete strangers which most I'm sure are ugly creepy men their half naked bodies...
You can lol all you want, but what I say is true and correct. Of course some people misuse it, but everyone I know uses it for the reasons I stated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships