Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2015, 04:10 PM

442 posts, read 1,578,233 times

Advertisements

#1 What was your least proud, absolute worst, perhaps even unforgiveable, moment in a relationship? How did you and the other person get past it in your relationship?

#2 Conversely, what's the worst offence you've forgiven AND still remained with the person (weathered the storm and still happy)?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2015, 04:20 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,301,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloGrownGrl View Post
#1 What was your least proud, absolute worst, perhaps even unforgiveable, moment in a relationship? How did you and the other person get past it in your relationship?

#2 Conversely, what's the worst offence you've forgiven AND still remained with the person (weathered the storm and still happy)?
Wasn't a relationship but on a date a woman reached onto my plate and took some fries off my plate without asking. I did continue the date but decided not to call her again because of her poor manners.

Old 12-29-2015, 04:33 PM

3,696 posts, read 2,893,180 times
Quote:

1) I had completely forgotten the first date that I had with my now husband and he was waiting for me in the parking lot when it was about 20 degrees out. I ran into him only because I was going up to the place where we mutually worked to pick up my paycheck!!! I apologized and we did work past it enough to eventually continue going on dates and ending up getting married about 6 months later

2) A boyfriend in high school. I had helped him buy a car, then paid for most of the replacement parts in it to make it almost like new. I went to go and borrow the car early in the morning to go to my job during the summer break and when I walked up on it, he and another girl are in the back seat going at it. We talked it out and although we broke up, we remained good friends and I still remain friends with him and her (yep, he married the girl in the car).

Old 12-29-2015, 04:49 PM

1,481 posts, read 1,224,970 times
Quote:

1. When I was 19, I cheated on my boyfriend after he cheated on me. I learnt that 2 wrongs don't make a right. I forgave him, but I was never quite able to get over the betrayal. I know now that I am not one of those people who can get past cheating, so if it happens then the relationship is effectively over. Definitely not my proudest moment.

2. I've managed to remain friends with most of my exes so can't be going too wrong.

Old 12-29-2015, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
Wasn't a relationship but on a date a woman reached onto my plate and took some fries off my plate without asking. I did continue the date but decided not to call her again because of her poor manners.
That's silly..gotta be kidding me

Old 12-29-2015, 06:16 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,901,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
Joey Tribbiani???? Is that YOU???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6fq3Jkh9Es

Old 12-29-2015, 06:58 PM

Come on CD..I know there's gotta be some of you who have been through deep stuff. I hope you will share your stories

Old 12-29-2015, 09:24 PM

Quote:
That's silly..gotta be kidding me
To you, yes. To me, it's about the principle. Don't go on my plate unless you ask and yes I'll stop dating a woman who thinks it's ok to do that.

Old 12-29-2015, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Joey Tribbiani???? Is that YOU???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6fq3Jkh9Es
Lol. But seriously a woman needs to ask before she sticks her fingers on my plate. It's a deal breaker.

Old 12-29-2015, 09:30 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,212,218 times
Quote:

Quote:
Come on CD..I know there's gotta be some of you who have been through deep stuff. I hope you will share your stories
Honestly none of this is the business of anyone but those involved and I see no logical reason to dig up bones of the past that have been buried a very long time.
Life is the moment in front of you not the one behind you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships