Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2016, 12:06 AM

7 posts, read 4,325 times

Advertisements

For the most part my bf is a good loving caring and supportive person but on the other hands he's very selfish and I find myself constantly mad at him, hating him and wanting more. In the beginning I did whatever he asked WHENEVER he asked, however I don't anymore. He wants sex NO he wants a massage NO... Basically all the small things I use to enjoy I now hate... Why? He doesn't do anything for me. Don't get me wrong he's not completely worthless but when I really want something from him like a massage after a long day, he ******* and complains. I want sex... He's not horny, I want help cleaning up or taking out trash when it becomes to much for me to handle, he tells me that's my job, . We both provide financially sometimes I bring home a bigger check then him. On top of all that he expects me to cook clean and tend to our daughter while he just lays around and watches TV. In the end he helps but he nags and ******* and complains.

REAL STORY: two nights ago we went grocery shopping at 12am and got home pretty late. When we got home he wanted me to cook dinner I told him I was exhausted and didn't have the energy. I put away all the groceries away by myself, cleaned out the cabinets, took out the trash washed dishes and put all the food away. That took me almost 2 hours. It took so long because I kept taking breaks because my back was aching. It was around 2:30am. Once I finished I took a shower and made us chilli dogs because it was simple. The entire night I complained my back was killing me REMIND YOU I'm 4 months pregnant. While he's eating I put our daughter to sleep. I make me a bowl of fruit its about 3:30 I get in bed and he begins to nag asking me why am I eating and that he's tired and I should go in the living room. He cuts the TV off and I become FURIOUS. I'm pregnant, its 3 am I've been on my feet 3 hours cleaning and shopping and he gets mad because I'm eating a snack? He can be extremely incentive at times and he takes all I do for granted and doesn't appreciate it. On top of that

Plz chime in...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2016, 12:10 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,236,769 times
There is no his job/her job, there are chores that need to be done, talk to him, get it worked out, keep your private life between the two of you. Why do you have a child out at midnight and not in bed until wee hours of the morning?

Old 01-15-2016, 02:44 AM

1,481 posts, read 1,225,614 times
Why would anyone clean at 2am? Maybe you and your partner aren't on the same page?

Old 01-15-2016, 06:08 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,935,627 times
Why is your daughter up at midnight? Why are YOU up, running errands, eating chili dogs and cleaning at midnight????

So many bad decisions in one post ... it's hard to know where to start. Besides, we already told you what to do in the other threads about this dude.

Old 01-15-2016, 06:33 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,950,852 times
He's a 'boyfriend' who sounds like the cons way outweigh the pros.

Old 01-15-2016, 07:48 AM

1,881 posts, read 1,483,143 times
A woman who is 4 months pregnant out grocery shopping at midnight and then coming home and cleaning?

If this is true, it's time to terminate both pregnancy and relationship.

Old 01-15-2016, 08:13 AM

48,522 posts, read 34,843,322 times
Wait. Where was the good parts about him?

Why did you allow this guy to get you pregnant?
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 01-15-2016, 10:34 AM

20,763 posts, read 19,968,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caligurl808 View Post

REAL STORY: two nights ago we went grocery shopping at 12am and got home pretty late. When we got home he wanted me to cook dinner I told him I was exhausted and didn't have the energy. I put away all the groceries away by myself, cleaned out the cabinets, took out the trash washed dishes and put all the food away. That took me almost 2 hours. It took so long because I kept taking breaks because my back was aching. It was around 2:30am. Once I finished I took a shower and made us chilli dogs because it was simple. The entire night I complained my back was killing me REMIND YOU I'm 4 months pregnant. While he's eating I put our daughter to sleep. I make me a bowl of fruit its about 3:30 I get in bed and he begins to nag asking me why am I eating and that he's tired and I should go in the living room. He cuts the TV off and I become FURIOUS. I'm pregnant, its 3 am I've been on my feet 3 hours cleaning and shopping and he gets mad because I'm eating a snack? He can be extremely incentive at times and he takes all I do for granted and doesn't appreciate it. On top of that

Plz chime in...
Why on earth is your daughter up at 2:30 am?

If it is so bad, why did you get pregnant again?

You made your bed, now lay in it ...

Old 01-15-2016, 10:43 AM

37,409 posts, read 53,569,981 times
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that your child is a nursing infant who wakes up for a feeding in the middle of the night (I have one, so am not aghast at a baby being up at midnight, 2:30 for a feeding), and not entertain the idea that you just don't routinely put your kid to bed until after 2 a.m. Of course, that would also entail me assuming that you left the child with a babysitter and didn't take her on your midnight grocery run. I assume this is the case, because anything else is keeping a crazy, unstable schedule for a child.

At any rate, assuming this is real, you need more stability, in your life, in your partner, in your relationship. Sticking with what you've got going on right now isn't going to cut it, so make some changes. It sounds like too erratic a situation and household for two children.

Old 01-15-2016, 10:43 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,906,644 times
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships