Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2016, 11:42 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,599,006 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseanne87 View Post
Thanks for that. He does call me back sometimes, but then I find myself in a situation where he doesn't and I'm ticked off again. If I bring this up to him again, I'll know he'll be like "Well I call back most of the time I just forget sometimes or get distracted."

How do I respond to something like that?
You "forget" to call him.

Seriously, this depends on how many conversations we're talking abut. 25 times a day? You're overreacting. A few times a week? He's not very with it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2016, 11:46 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,459,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
In my experience, if a man wants you, you KNOW it. You don't have to wonder.
Agree completely

Old 01-20-2016, 11:46 PM

10 posts, read 14,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
You "forget" to call him.

Seriously, this depends on how many conversations we're talking abut. 25 times a day? You're overreacting. A few times a week? He's not very with it.
Once a day, almost everyday (when we don't see each other). Is that too much?

We don't text that frequently most days, so I figure the phone call makes sense.

Old 01-20-2016, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Once a day, almost everyday (when we don't see each other). Is that too much?

We don't text that frequently most days, so I figure the phone call makes sense.
How long have you been together with him?

Old 01-20-2016, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
How long have you been together with him?
4 months

Old 01-20-2016, 11:55 PM

Quote:
4 months
I'm sorry to say but he doesn't seem to be head over heels for you

As wmsn said if he wants you he WILL go all out for you and it looks like he doesn't.

Old 01-20-2016, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
I'm sorry to say but he doesn't seem to be head over heels for you

As wmsn said if he wants you he WILL go all out for you and it looks like he doesn't.
Then why won't he just breakup with me? I mean I'm starting to lose interest in him because of how crappy he's making me feel.

Old 01-21-2016, 12:05 AM

98 posts, read 99,670 times
Quote:
Whenever my boyfriend calls I almost always pick up or call him back shortly after if I miss it. Every time I call him however, he rarely answers and sometimes doesn't call me back at all. For example I called him at 7pm today and he texted me at 10pm "Rosiee." He didn't even call back!

I've expressed to him in the past that I expect him to call me back if I call him or at least tell me he will tomorrow but he still doesn't. I feel like he takes advantage of me and my time. What should I do? Or am I overreacting?
Perhaps he has other things on his mind.
dont be so anxious or he may lose interest in such a needy person.
Be less needy..

Old 01-21-2016, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by madera23 View Post
Perhaps he has other things on his mind.
dont be so anxious or he may lose interest in such a needy person.
Be less needy..
I am NOT needy. I'm so tired of hearing that. My expectations are not ridiculous. I value my relationships. I make time for people that I care about. If someone calls me that I truly care about, I call them back! It's really simple.

Old 01-21-2016, 12:10 AM

49,932 posts, read 59,599,006 times
Quote:
Then why won't he just breakup with me? I mean I'm starting to lose interest in him because of how crappy he's making me feel.
How is he making you feel crappy? Your self-worth should withstand a lack of phone calls.

If you want validation, that's YOUR problem to solve. Then you have to figure out if you have low self-esteem that you're trying to get him to cure by giving you constant attention.

But if you feel like he's disrespecting you by ignoring your requests, that's on him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships