Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Ladies, do you experince painful sex?
Yes, Always 3 4.17%
Yes, Often 4 5.56%
Yes, sometimes 13 18.06%
Yes, but rarely 16 22.22%
No, never 13 18.06%
Umm, havent had any yet! 4 5.56%
Guy - Lemme vote 19 26.39%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 11:47 AM

1,222 posts, read 5,019,535 times

Advertisements

So, I've only had a bit of pain once... it was due to his, um, size. While a lot of people would think that that would be a good thing, that's not necessarily true. So, there were certain positions that worked, others YIKES!!

Somebody else was right on about the foreplay thing too... dry friction is not a good thing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2008, 12:14 PM

32 posts, read 58,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdtoaz View Post
So, I've only had a bit of pain once... it was due to his, um, size. While a lot of people would think that that would be a good thing, that's not necessarily true. So, there were certain positions that worked, others YIKES!!

Somebody else was right on about the foreplay thing too... dry friction is not a good thing.
Yes, this is true which is why I think there needs to be distinction made between "good" and "bad" pain.

IMO, Pain from size to the point where I'm having stomach cramps afterward = VERY bad...I mean, I would like my insides NOT to be all battered and bruised after the act .

Pain from "friction" is definitely a BAD pain and it can send you flying through the roof when you go to "twinkle" right afterward . NOT nice guys.

The "good" pain that I'm referring to is somewhat indescribable. It kinda hurts, but feels good at the same time. That's the best I can describe it, and it can come from a nice size or just hitting the "right" spot.

Old 02-07-2008, 12:44 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,431,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalblue View Post
Its a good thing those dont work

otherwise, EVERY woman would experience pain EVERY time!
Oh my, I never even thought of that. What would happen if guys really had a choice in how many pounds of sugar they could carry? Silly, I know, but I think they would all want the most they could possibly carry without breaking their backs! God is good, we aren't all the same by design. Every pot has a lid sort of thing.

Ditto on the 4-play - when done correctly, there really shouldn't be any BAD pain.

Old 02-07-2008, 04:15 PM

3,982 posts, read 10,462,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJPrincess View Post
Yes, this is true which is why I think there needs to be distinction made between "good" and "bad" pain.

IMO, Pain from size to the point where I'm having stomach cramps afterward = VERY bad...I mean, I would like my insides NOT to be all battered and bruised after the act .

Pain from "friction" is definitely a BAD pain and it can send you flying through the roof when you go to "twinkle" right afterward . NOT nice guys.

The "good" pain that I'm referring to is somewhat indescribable. It kinda hurts, but feels good at the same time. That's the best I can describe it, and it can come from a nice size or just hitting the "right" spot.
so many great replies...

still feel bad for some of the ladies though

Old 02-07-2008, 04:29 PM

308 posts, read 744,537 times
Patience and understanding.....

A desire to make you partner feel more at ease than yourself.... "what can I do to make it (and you) feel more comfortable........... that's what brings a smile to my face

Old 02-07-2008, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firekeg View Post
Patience and understanding.....

A desire to make you partner feel more at ease than yourself.... "what can I do to make it (and you) feel more comfortable........... that's what brings a smile to my face
I wouldnt say that out loud in Saudi Arabia!

Old 02-07-2008, 05:31 PM

672 posts, read 2,125,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
I'm afraid to touch that with a 10 foot pole.
Don't give cyrstalblue any ideas. As much as he loves polls, he will end up having a : poll about poles!

Old 02-07-2008, 05:52 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,606,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis58 View Post
Don't give cyrstalblue any ideas. As much as he loves polls, he will end up having a : poll about poles!
Well it better be stout, that is if he wants a painful poll!

Old 02-07-2008, 06:30 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,394,406 times
I'm trying to find the right way to word things in this thread without blantly saying what's on my mind but.....it's hard,ha....."it's hard" bahaha

speaking of that you know ladies us guys can experience pain from sex also....well actually right after ,,,cough....release.It's sensitive and when a woman doesn't stop doing the" icecream cone trick" a guy can go "whoa!!!!"....."arghhhh"...."ok ok!"

sheesh I ain't complaining though.

Old 02-07-2008, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
I'm trying to find the right way to word things in this thread without blantly saying what's on my mind but.....it's hard,ha....."it's hard" bahaha

speaking of that you know ladies us guys can experience pain from sex also....well actually right after ,,,cough....release.It's sensitive and when a woman doesn't stop doing the" icecream cone trick" a guy can go "whoa!!!!"....."arghhhh"...."ok ok!"

sheesh I ain't complaining though.
speaking of that, ive heard of guys that "break" it

it doesnt sound pleasant!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships