U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
View Poll Results: Guys, would you consider a mail order bride?
Heck Yeah! 37 19.68%
Hmmm, Maybe 39 20.74%
Heck No! 96 51.06%
Gal, lemme see!!! 16 8.51%
Voters: 188. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2008, 05:45 PM

1,567 posts, read 738,120 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanACM View Post
I totally agree. I think it's about time for men in this country to wake up. Although both men and women can be vain, in america, major companies totally capitalize on the woman's vanity. Sadly, women get trained to think that the most important thing in the world both to men and women is what they look like, and how much interest they can collect from men. Trapped in this mess of vanity marketing, they have trouble distinguishing the good men from the bad.
One thing most of these men never think about. Is that american culture is in those countries. The women have been exposed and know. Whats different is that many of these women are very good at manipulation. Thats it, they are no different than american women.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2008, 06:00 PM

14,693 posts, read 9,764,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 60-minutes-II View Post
One thing most of these men never think about. Is that american culture is in those countries. The women have been exposed and know. Whats different is that many of these women are very good at manipulation. Thats it, they are no different than american women.
Thank you for saying this.

American men are suffering from the "Grass is Greener" complex. They are looking for the last supply of women in the world who will do WHATEVER their husbands tell them to do and it just doesn't really exist anymore....anywhere!

Old 12-11-2008, 06:05 PM

3,975 posts, read 6,898,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post

American men are suffering from the "Grass is Greener" complex. They are looking for the last supply of women in the world who will do WHATEVER their husbands tell them to do and it just doesn't really exist anymore....anywhere!
not even fembots...

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

Old 12-11-2008, 06:25 PM

1,435 posts, read 2,673,260 times
Quote:
In the Muslim world there are still millions of submissive housewives who's only goal in life is to please their husbands.

Old 12-11-2008, 08:30 PM

1,413 posts, read 1,787,947 times
I will say this. If foreign women are different than American women, it's a cultural thing and when you remove that woman from her culture into America, guess what happens.

I've experienced the difference between South American women and North American women and there is a distinct cultural difference. Even, to a lesser extant, with S American women living in the USA. Just for one example, in general latinas hold eye contact and smile more openly than american women. For all the talk of looking at their eyes instead of their breasts, trying to look your average american woman in the eyes is like trying to catch a mouse with your bare hands.

So in my experience, this trait along with others makes the approach and courtship, even just friendship, much more enjoyable with latina women. And it has nothing to do with being submissive, doing what I say, cleaning my house or anything else. I'm not looking for a wife or a trophy for my arm, I am simply looking for an enjoyable interaction that is hard to find with American women. PUT DOWN YOUR B*TCH SHIELDS, PLEASE. Courtship would be much more fun if you did.

Old 12-11-2008, 08:42 PM

3,975 posts, read 6,898,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefetio View Post
I will say this. If foreign women are different than American women, it's a cultural thing and when you remove that woman from her culture into America, guess what happens.

I've experienced the difference between South American women and North American women and there is a distinct cultural difference. Even, to a lesser extant, with S American women living in the USA. Just for one example, in general latinas hold eye contact and smile more openly than american women. For all the talk of looking at their eyes instead of their breasts, trying to look your average american woman in the eyes is like trying to catch a mouse with your bare hands.

So in my experience, this trait along with others makes the approach and courtship, even just friendship, much more enjoyable with latina women. And it has nothing to do with being submissive, doing what I say, cleaning my house or anything else. I'm not looking for a wife or a trophy for my arm, I am simply looking for an enjoyable interaction that is hard to find with American women. PUT DOWN YOUR B*TCH SHIELDS, PLEASE. Courtship would be much more fun if you did.
Ive noticed this as well. Cant even smile at someone anymore...

Old 12-11-2008, 09:28 PM

525 posts, read 548,503 times
Default men suffer from vain/money women

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post

Let's be clear. Any guy who is looking for a submissive slave for a woman is an idiot.

I think that the concentration of vain money only women is in the US. I think that most US women 39 and younger are not really looking for a man because their options to find a man are overwhelmingly ubiquitous. A girl can just check her profile 'inbox' and take her pick.

What about you single guys? How's it going? Let me guess.. if you are under 30 well really 28 and hot, I think you probably have pretty good options and my advice would be to stick with the best girl you can. If you are anything other than that, boy your $50,000+ a year really better show.. (or really 75k)

American men are not suffering from 'greener grass' syndrome, they are suffering from "vain/money women" syndrome.

I honestly think that there are not many US women actually interested in men at all. They are interested in themselves, their looks, their clothes, their make-up, what their friends think about those things, how many men's heads they can turn in one day, how that compares to how many heads her friend turned that day, and on and on.

In other words, US women are sinking and becoming more and more shallow due to the propaganda by major companies' ad campaigns.

What's wrong with a woman who works the house for her man? Men in the US seem to have no problem working and paying out their cash to women who are not even their wives! The model of the husbands with the 'stay at home' moms works very well for a lot of people.

The issue is finding decent women in the US who are truly interested in a marital relationship.

Old 12-11-2008, 09:44 PM

525 posts, read 548,503 times
Default They look you in the eyes from their webcam..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefetio View Post

Oh yes. the webcam .. shall I even go there? Because of the 'US type' womans extreme vanity they don't do live eye contact anymore. Many, especially the younger sector of US women are busy making money with that cam.

they are not really being 'b's' they are just trapped in that Maybelene commercial...

You are so right about hispanic women, especially the ones left that have basic decency and honor towards men left in their hearts-- I love them!!

and your right again, it has nothing to do with submissiveness.

Old 12-11-2008, 09:48 PM

3,439 posts, read 3,176,379 times
Quote:
Let's be clear. Any guy who is looking for a submissive slave for a woman is an idiot.

I think that the concentration of vain money only women is in the US. I think that most US women 39 and younger are not really looking for a man because their options to find a man are overwhelmingly ubiquitous. A girl can just check her profile 'inbox' and take her pick.

What about you single guys? How's it going? Let me guess.. if you are under 30 well really 28 and hot, I think you probably have pretty good options and my advice would be to stick with the best girl you can. If you are anything other than that, boy your $50,000+ a year really better show.. (or really 75k)

American men are not suffering from 'greener grass' syndrome, they are suffering from "vain/money women" syndrome.

I honestly think that there are not many US women actually interested in men at all. They are interested in themselves, their looks, their clothes, their make-up, what their friends think about those things, how many men's heads they can turn in one day, how that compares to how many heads her friend turned that day, and on and on.

In other words, US women are sinking and becoming more and more shallow due to the propaganda by major companies' ad campaigns.

What's wrong with a woman who works the house for her man? Men in the US seem to have no problem working and paying out their cash to women who are not even their wives! The model of the husbands with the 'stay at home' moms works very well for a lot of people.

The issue is finding decent women in the US who are truly interested in a marital relationship.
Interesting. I am a good looking man and knew foreigner girls in college, very easy to approach. Do not get me wrong there are some cool American women.

I would not mind going to other countries and dating just to experience it...

Old 12-11-2008, 09:49 PM

3,439 posts, read 3,176,379 times
Quote:

Note the higher rates of female bisexuality in American compared to places like Brazil.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships