Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2016, 08:20 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,525,422 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaChocolate View Post
because for some guys, getting laid is all that matters, and if a woman can get that, she's lucky and should be happy.

But thing is, no guarantee the sex will be good. As some women here stated, if it's a ONS, she runs the risk of a guy treating her like nothing but holes for his privates, not caring about her pleasure, and leaving her even more frustrated than before, where she may as well have used a toy.

Men have standards just like women. A woman may want sex, but the guy can still turn her down because he doesn't like her, or find her much to look at. 1 lady I talked to state she's thrown herself at men who couldn't have been any less interested in her, and they let her know it.

Women face rejection same as men. Either by men seeing her and determining she's not worth approaching. Or turning her down when she does.
I do agree with your post but here's the thing..........

If it's an agreed one nighter ( beforehand ) then yes I can see your way of thinking " oh as long as I get mine I don't care if she gets hers " a lot of men are like that and are not as considerate when it comes to the woman's needs, so I completely agree there

But if it's not agreed that's it's a one nighter I'm absolutely certain most men will and do make more of an effort into pleasing her as if they do the chances of seeing her again will multiply and could end up in a fling/FWB or even a relationship ( depending on the man of course ) therefore more sex.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2016, 12:36 PM

2,013 posts, read 1,607,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post

If it's an agreed one nighter ( beforehand ) then yes I can see your way of thinking " oh as long as I get mine I don't care if she gets hers " a lot of men are like that and are not as considerate when it comes to the woman's needs, so I completely agree there

But if it's not agreed that's it's a one nighter I'm absolutely certain most men will and do make more of an effort into pleasing her as if they do the chances of seeing her again will multiply and could end up in a fling/FWB or even a relationship ( depending on the man of course ) therefore more sex.
It's so cute that you think this. That's why I heart you

Unfortunately, some women tie sex to love, and think that just because a man is coming back for more--no matter how bad the sex was--he must care for her. Meanwhile he's just using her, and doesn't have to make an effort.

Old 01-29-2016, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissClutterbuck View Post
It's so cute that you think this. That's why I heart you

Unfortunately, some women tie sex to love, and think that just because a man is coming back for more--no matter how bad the sex was--he must care for her. Meanwhile he's just using her, and doesn't have to make an effort.
I didn't actually look at it like that :impressed: ( from a woman's point of view )

Mine was in a purely sexual nature more than anything, and I'm laughing now as I'm writing this as I don't think I've ever posted another post on here that makes me look more like the stereotypical " man " as that did LOL

Old 01-29-2016, 01:12 PM

505 posts, read 368,794 times
Quote:
This reminds me of a saying I once heard:

"Men use love to get sex.

Women use sex to get love."

Old 01-29-2016, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordin View Post
This reminds me of a saying I once heard:

"Men use love to get sex.

Women use sex to get love."
Both ideas are so terrible, though. I've seen it play out IRL, but it's a terrible concept, you know.

Guys (immature guys, that is; I don't know that I've seen this happen since high school) say "I love you" to get laid.

Girls (immature again, hence the use of the term girls and not women) have sex when they aren't ready, hoping that he will somehow be bitten by the Oxytocin monkey so hard that he falls head over heels.

Both are a dangerous game.

Old 01-29-2016, 01:19 PM

Quote:
I didn't actually look at it like that :impressed: ( from a woman's point of view )

Mine was in a purely sexual nature more than anything, and I'm laughing now as I'm writing this as I don't think I've ever posted another post on here that makes me look more like the stereotypical " man " as that did LOL
Not at all. It was cute At least we know that ONE man out there tries to be on his game at all times

Old 01-29-2016, 01:20 PM

505 posts, read 368,794 times
Quote:
Both ideas are so terrible, though. I've seen it play out IRL, but it's a terrible concept, you know.

Guys (immature guys, that is; I don't know that I've seen this happen since high school) say "I love you" to get laid.

Girls (immature again, hence the use of the term girls and not women) have sex when they aren't ready, hoping that he will somehow be bitten by the Oxytocin monkey so hard that he falls head over heels.

Both are a dangerous game.
Can't argue with that!

Old 01-29-2016, 02:06 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,581,661 times
Quote:

I don't all of the time agree with you, but this time you
are spot on...I found out a long time ago that when a
man satisfies a woman before he satisfies himself
(that the sexual relationship is 10 times better) and I
learn all of this when I was 18...there is a concept of
mines called getting (Turbo Charged Loving) from a
Woman that (NEVER happens until A Woman is
Satisfied 1st & fully involved in the Lovemaking..
WORD to all Men Women aren't fully involved in the
LOVEMAKING without reaching a Climax You Just
Think That They Are But If You Only Knew what You
Were Missing You Would Go Through the hard Work
Of Making Her A Satisfied Woman...Every TIME..

P.S. I also learned how not To Be A ROUGH Lover
because the woman was always too sore To Have
PIV The Next Day...so I'm a slow lover Not A
JACKHAMMER...LOL..

Old 01-29-2016, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Not at all. It was cute At least we know that ONE man out there tries to be on his game at all times
Without a doubt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
I don't all of the time agree with you, but this time you
are spot on...I found out a long time ago that when a
man satisfies a woman before he satisfies himself
(that the sexual relationship is 10 times better) and I
learn all of this when I was 18...there is a concept of
mines called getting (Turbo Charged Loving) from a
Woman that (NEVER happens until A Woman is
Satisfied 1st & fully involved in the Lovemaking..
WORD to all Men Women aren't fully involved in the
LOVEMAKING without reaching a Climax You Just
Think That They Are But If You Only Knew what You
Were Missing You Would Go Through the hard Work
Of Making Her A Satisfied Woman...Every TIME..

P.S. I also learned how not To Be A ROUGH Lover
because the woman was always too sore To Have
PIV The Next Day...so I'm a slow lover Not A
JACKHAMMER...LOL..
Yes I was about the same age myself, but I was lucky as the social circles I moved around in I was always with older women ( the said group the women were 18-26 ish I was 16! ) so learned a lot and was very well schooled .

Great post ( graphics wise ) and don't worry mate about agreeing as I'm always spot on...... Except when I'm not of course LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships