Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2016, 06:38 AM

1,384 posts, read 1,056,326 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by torontocheeka View Post
Oh, barf! Like honestly, who brags about treating people poorly? What kind of sick puppy is this degenerate?
I really hope he goes all MGTOW. Honestly, "men" like this need to remove themselves from all dating and procreation for the good of humanity and to help women out. Luckily, their looks usually ensure that they don't get to breed.

Again, I just do NOT understand why you care what he thinks though? It's obvious that he's not right in the head and is overcompensating for his own recognized inadequacies. It's dripping from his every post! You can see it in the way that he talks about making sooo much money. That's not something to brag about. A man who is genuinely attractive doesn't need a big wallet to lure a mate. The good ones don't need to pay for it.

I really do think there is something to the whole "he has a small penis thing" and that is a huge contributor to his twisted ideology. Is his username Japanese? I know they make smaller condoms for that market.
This right here is what gives feminists a bad name. You don't like what I have to say because it rings true with you and pushes a few buttons. So, in response, you insult looks and penis size. LOL classy.

For the record though, my looks are considered "cute" by women and penis size is average. Any more questions?

Furthermore, I'm not MGTOW and will not be "eliminating myself from the gene pool". I have every intent on meeting a quality woman, getting married, and having children. I will be successful in this venture.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2016, 06:39 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,682,985 times
The "one quality woman" in the thread? Somebody hold me, I feel maligned.

Joshing aside, Akonyo, I hope things do work out for you and you find someone you are happy with this year. I hope she is happy with you too, sincerely. The battle of the sexes threads are getting so old. I don't know what's up with this new poster and her penis jokes, but that's pretty low. Cheers, dude.

Old 02-05-2016, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
You have to do all that just to get laid? And you face resistance?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My point was that I have to put in some work in all cases, whereas women don't have to put in any work (unless my SMV is much higher than hers).

Please read my entire posts and don't take things out of context. Thanks.

Old 02-05-2016, 06:43 AM

41,938 posts, read 36,935,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akonyo View Post
My point was that I have to put in some work in all cases, whereas women don't have to put in any work (unless my SMV is much higher than hers).

Please read my entire posts and don't take things out of context. Thanks.

I have no idea how much work either party has to do to text someone, but I'm guessing it is an equal amount both ways.

And lol at SMV. Love how that weird blogger created crap keeps popping up here.

Old 02-05-2016, 06:45 AM

854 posts, read 585,659 times
Quote:
This right here is what gives feminists a bad name. You don't like what I have to say because it rings true with you and pushes a few buttons. So, in response, you insult looks and penis size. LOL classy.

For the record though, my looks are considered "cute" by women and penis size is average. Any more questions?

Furthermore, I'm not MGTOW and will not be "eliminating myself from the gene pool". I have every intent on meeting a quality woman, getting married, and having children. I will be successful in this venture.

You claim that you're cute but I would have to see it to assess that for myself. Let's just say I hiiiiiiighly doubt it.

What rings true with me, that you're a misogynist or that you have a small penis? Average by which country's standards?

Since I'm not a misandrist beyotch, I will say that I think there are a lot of quality men... they're just not all going to be compatible with me or suit my needs. It's actually not easy for anyone to find their match, when you're talking about sharing a home with someone for the rest of your life, that's necessarily a gruelling vetting process... for everyone. So no, it's not true that a man who states that there are a lot of quality women out there is a desperate person who will "accept all manners of behaviour and take whatever he can get" just to have a woman. You can believe that there are lots of quality prospects within a respective gender, and simultaneously believe that it's hard to find a good match. They're not mutually exclusive concepts. Well, maybe they are for you, because you have latent sociopathy and actually get off on being cruel to women.

I have actually found a life partner whom I absolutely adore and am incredibly lucky to have. And he didn't even have to be a whole decade younger than me or allegedly rich in order for me to say that. Imagine that.

Last edited by torontocheeka; 02-05-2016 at 06:55 AM..

Old 02-05-2016, 09:23 AM

3,063 posts, read 3,270,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glamgal198 View Post
I said SOME women are like this AKA those of us who are not jumping into the sack with you on dates 1-5 or more. I personally do not have casual sex...I only have sex with men I am exclusive with. I have to be more cautious because I tend to get hurt very easily. Not all women are like this (Clearly as you see throughout this thread) and that's 100% fine. We are all different. I don't pass judgment on men who want casual sex from women, only those who are deceitful about it and claim they want relationships when they really just want to get their dyck wet. I really do wish I possessed the ability to have sex with no emotions involved but no matter how hard I try I still find myself stressed the next day over whether or not I will hear from him again. Hell, sometimes during the act I'm wondering about the after.

My point is, men seem to think women are playing games by not being down for casual sex when we simply are protecting ourselves from being feeling used and hurt. So if a woman is not putting out fast enough for you, please let the screening process work itself out and move on to someone else who is also looking for something less long term. Everyone is different and I'm not saying one person is bad and the other isn't just try to look at it from another POV...I totally get yours.
I so agree with both your posts-I'm the same exact way as you, guaranteed no sex for the first 6 dates, I need to develop a bond, I am one who does attach emotions to sex(like a lot of women) and the last thing I would want is to have sex with the wrong man, and get hurt in the process because I had sex with him too early to know his intentions. Therefore not only do I wait it out because I am not comfortable having sex early on, and need several interactions and dates to get to know them and their intentions prior to sex, but I also wait to protect myself(my heart, my body). And I have no concern about "losing" out on men because they had different beliefs about sex and did not want to wait. They think I'm playing games because I won't give it up fast enough, then so be it. We all get in where we fit in. While many of the guys that did walk away called me a prude and whatnot(not just because I do make guys wait but I also have a low partner count for my age which always surprises them and not in a positive way unfortunately) later on they admitted that while they could not wait and would not, that they oddly respected me for it, despite admittingly preferring girls that do have sex earlier. It is what it is-the only thing that gets on my nerves is that there are women that would actually like to have sex early, and are very comfortable with it, that choose not to because they read rule books or studies like the op posted, and because they are not following their own minds and playing games and/or following rules it's assumed that any woman that waits is doing the same. Another thing that irks me is the idea that if I liked them enough I would sleep with them soon. It takes me several interactions with a person to develop feelings, and no in general I have never felt like i knew a guy enough to sleep with him after spending 3 dates with him...

Jill said it best:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kBaXwHoZ1ys

Old 02-05-2016, 09:29 AM

854 posts, read 585,659 times
Faith2187, men actually called you a prude to your face just for saying you weren't comfortable having sex yet? Jesus Christ some people have no manners. Just wow. Phucc those guys.

Old 02-05-2016, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by torontocheeka View Post
You claim that you're cute but I would have to see it to assess that for myself. Let's just say I hiiiiiiighly doubt it.

What rings true with me, that you're a misogynist or that you have a small penis? Average by which country's standards?

Since I'm not a misandrist beyotch, I will say that I think there are a lot of quality men... they're just not all going to be compatible with me or suit my needs. It's actually not easy for anyone to find their match, when you're talking about sharing a home with someone for the rest of your life, that's necessarily a gruelling vetting process... for everyone. So no, it's not true that a man who states that there are a lot of quality women out there is a desperate person who will "accept all manners of behaviour and take whatever he can get" just to have a woman. You can believe that there are lots of quality prospects within a respective gender, and simultaneously believe that it's hard to find a good match. They're not mutually exclusive concepts. Well, maybe they are for you, because you have latent sociopathy and actually get off on being cruel to women.
Just FYI: disagreeing with you does not make me a sociopath. Maybe you need to look up what that term actually means.

Also, if you want to sleep with every Tom, Dick, and Harry that throws you an offer, have at it. I would never date you in a million years (and I refuse to call you a quality woman because I don't believe that quality women do that).

If you want to assume that I'm ugly and my penis is small because of that, then go for it. I wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole anyway.

Quote:
I have actually found a life partner whom I absolutely adore and am incredibly lucky to have. And he didn't even have to be a whole decade younger than me or allegedly rich in order for me to say that. Imagine that.
As someone else stated earlier in this thread, a sucker is born every minute. I'm happy that you found yours.

Old 02-05-2016, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith2187 View Post
I so agree with both your posts-I'm the same exact way as you, guaranteed no sex for the first 6 dates, I need to develop a bond, I am one who does attach emotions to sex(like a lot of women) and the last thing I would want is to have sex with the wrong man, and get hurt in the process because I had sex with him too early to know his intentions. Therefore not only do I wait it out because I am not comfortable having sex early on, and need several interactions and dates to get to know them and their intentions prior to sex, but I also wait to protect myself(my heart, my body). And I have no concern about "losing" out on men because they had different beliefs about sex and did not want to wait. They think I'm playing games because I won't give it up fast enough, then so be it. We all get in where we fit in. While many of the guys that did walk away called me a prude and whatnot(not just because I do make guys wait but I also have a low partner count for my age which always surprises them and not in a positive way unfortunately) later on they admitted that while they could not wait and would not, that they oddly respected me for it, despite admittingly preferring girls that do have sex earlier. It is what it is-the only thing that gets on my nerves is that there are women that would actually like to have sex early, and are very comfortable with it, that choose not to because they read rule books or studies like the op posted, and because they are not following their own minds and playing games and/or following rules it's assumed that any woman that waits is doing the same. Another thing that irks me is the idea that if I liked them enough I would sleep with them soon. It takes me several interactions with a person to develop feelings, and no in general I have never felt like i knew a guy enough to sleep with him after spending 3 dates with him...

Jill said it best:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kBaXwHoZ1ys
Another good post. Very refreshing. I highly respect women that have enough self-discipline to wait. It sounds like you've been dating some trashy men. They are not a reflection of you. So please don't take it personally.

You have my respect and I truly wish you the best of luck going forward. You are a quality woman.

Old 02-05-2016, 09:56 AM

7,400 posts, read 6,365,800 times
Quote:

Those poor [future] souls. Don't you have a lady?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships