Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2016, 07:12 AM

39 posts, read 29,743 times

Advertisements

I've been dating a girl for about a month and things were just perfect. So I took things too seriously and showed too much interest what made her lost interest in me so we stopped dating. A month after a break up we still talk sometimes (sms/fb/snapchat) but not much, like once a week a few messages. But I don't feel like she's interested.

now the thing... Today she came to my school to meet her bestfriend. When she was waiting for her she has been talking to her bestfriends boyfriend. They were sitting next too my locker. So when i came to change they started to have a conversation about a guy she is dating now (his friend). The conversation they were having was so obvious to be made up before. He asked her about that guy (a friend of his) she's dating and she said, he doesnt text her back and that they were only on 1 date.. the other was just some random talk. I said nothing expect bye when I left. By the way me and her friends boyfriend hate each other.

I think she's still dating that guy but I don't know why would she say so obviously that in front of me?

Shes known for not being mean to anyone. She's a nice girl.
I still love her but I think she knows i'm texting a girl who is a perf10, but there is nothing serious yet.

What is the best think I can do?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2016, 07:22 AM

49,932 posts, read 59,927,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damther View Post
I've been dating a girl for about a month and things were just perfect. So I took things too seriously and showed too much interest what made her lost interest in me so we stopped dating. A month after a break up we still talk sometimes (sms/fb/snapchat) but not much, like once a week a few messages. But I don't feel like she's interested.

now the thing... Today she came to my school to meet her bestfriend. When she was waiting for her she has been talking to her bestfriends boyfriend. They were sitting next too my locker. So when i came to change they started to have a conversation about a guy she is dating now (his friend). The conversation they were having was so obvious to be made up before. He asked her about that guy (a friend of his) she's dating and she said, he doesnt text her back and that they were only on 1 date.. the other was just some random talk. I said nothing expect bye when I left. By the way me and her friends boyfriend hate each other.

I think she's still dating that guy but I don't know why would she say so obviously that in front of me?

Shes known for not being mean to anyone. She's a nice girl.
I still love her but I think she knows i'm texting a girl who is a perf10, but there is nothing serious yet.

There are a couple things you can do:

1) Don't read too much into stuff like that. She may or may not have been trying to make you jealous. If she WAS, better to find out that she's a shallow and childish early rather than later. If she wasn't, who cares?

2) No one is a perfect 10. Learn that now. We are all human, with faults. So yay, you're talking to a girl you like! Don't let her good qualities blind you to any red flags that may exist.

3) Don't hate. You and that guy don't have to be BFFs, but you don't have to HATE each other. Be confident in yourself and learn not to be influenced by what YOU THINK other people think about you.

Most of them are too worried about themselves to think about you that much anyway.

Old 02-02-2016, 07:22 AM

41,937 posts, read 36,951,955 times
Quote:
Grow up.

Old 02-02-2016, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
There are a couple things you can do:

1) Don't read too much into stuff like that. She may or may not have been trying to make you jealous. If she WAS, better to find out that she's a shallow and childish early rather than later. If she wasn't, who cares?

2) No one is a perfect 10. Learn that now. We are all human, with faults. So yay, you're talking to a girl you like! Don't let her good qualities blind you to any red flags that may exist.

3) Don't hate. You and that guy don't have to be BFFs, but you don't have to HATE each other. Be confident in yourself and learn not to be influenced by what YOU THINK other people think about you.

Most of them are too worried about themselves to think about you that much anyway.
1) She is definitely making me jealous, bacause weeks ago she also sent me snapchat selfie with him.
2) I never said I liked her. She's just hot.
3) Well I have to hate him because he's doing all he can to convince her i'm a bad person.. With lies ofcouse.

Old 02-02-2016, 07:39 AM

22,581 posts, read 47,649,975 times
Quote:
1) She is definitely making me jealous, bacause weeks ago she also sent me snapchat selfie with him.
3) Well I have to hate him because he's doing all he can to convince her i'm a bad person.. With lies ofcouse.
!) Jealously is a choice. She cannot "make " you jealous.
2) Since you do not even like her, you should not care about anything she does. It is none of your business.
3) Hate? Seriously... you DO need to grow up.

Old 02-02-2016, 07:40 AM

49,932 posts, read 59,927,052 times
Quote:
If she's doing this, ^^^ it sounds like she is doing things a "bad person" would do.

On the one hand you say she's making you jealous, then you call the guy who's telling you the same thing a liar.

What do you want?

Old 02-02-2016, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Chick View Post
!) Jealously is a choice. She cannot "make " you jealous.
2) Since you do not even like her, you should not care about anything she does. It is none of your business.
3) Hate? Seriously... you DO need to grow up.
1) But she can try to make me right? I'm just asking why would she do this.
2) I said i emotionaly don't like a girl I'm texting now. Probably because i still love that girls whos trying to make me jealous..
3) Well I can't like a guy who is trying to make a girl who once loved to don't like me.

Old 02-02-2016, 07:55 AM

8,923 posts, read 7,719,216 times
We really can't tell you why.

You'll grow up soon enough and more than likely forget about them all.

Old 02-02-2016, 08:27 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,771,359 times
Grow up.

Ignore her. Don't text, talk or snapchst her. Problem solved.

Old 02-02-2016, 08:31 AM

22,284 posts, read 21,722,713 times
I'm sorry, but how old are you? If you have broken up, end the contact with her. It's as simple as that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships