Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2016, 01:17 AM

30,907 posts, read 32,837,689 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornintheSprings View Post
Well technically sex should be mandatory after the meal.
Are there rules for this as well? Sub-categories, I mean?

For example, if he only takes me some place cheap - like Denny's, maybe? - can it be a hand-ie instead of the full deal?

What if it's just soup? Does soup count as a full meal? If it doesn't, which base does he get to?

If he has a Groupon for 20% off can I shorten the total time so I can get home and into the shower a little quicker?

If it's dinner AND a show do I have to give it up twice?

If I get called away near the end of the date on an emergency but obviously he still has to pay for the meal, since it's already been served, do I give him a voucher to redeem the sex at a later date?

What if I somehow get food poisoning after the meal and everything comes back up - do I get to take the sex back, in that case?

A chart/graph would be appreciated. TIA.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2016, 01:22 AM

30,907 posts, read 32,837,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBeam33 View Post
Ooookay, Elliott. Sure hope the mods have an eye on you now!
I know, right...LOL...

...it puts the lotion on its skin...DON'T HURT MY DOG, LADY.

Old 02-05-2016, 02:31 AM

4,751 posts, read 5,406,098 times
Since you seem to think blogs are the source of all-truth:

https://alexobedblog.wordpress.com/2...online-dating/

Old 02-05-2016, 04:16 AM

14,294 posts, read 13,120,827 times
Quote:
Why bother? Why not get a prostitute where you are getting what you paid for?

Old 02-05-2016, 04:56 AM

40 posts, read 29,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBeam33 View Post
Ooookay, Elliott. Sure hope the mods have an eye on you now!
What's the point of this response, he already seems pretty upset you're just going to feed his fire. What can the mods do about him killing women? This is why prostitution should be legal, we already know that most men who can't get sex turn to violence. Women cry wolf to keep it illegal but could save some womens lives. Suit yourselves im not the one in danger.

Old 02-05-2016, 07:22 AM

41,940 posts, read 36,707,217 times
Quote:

That's dumb. Sorry. Sex is something done pre eating so you don't feel weighed down and lethargic. It is something that builds the appetite, like a nice run.

Old 02-05-2016, 07:26 AM

4,944 posts, read 2,912,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
That's dumb. Sorry. Sex is something done pre eating so you don't feel weighed down and lethargic. It is something that builds the appetite, like a nice run.
Nonsense sex after a meal will help you better digest your food. Of course it might be best if sex happened before and after the meal just to be safe.

Old 02-05-2016, 07:32 AM

2,306 posts, read 1,689,414 times
Quote:
Quote:
Nonsense sex after a meal will help you better digest your food. Of course it might be best if sex happened before and after the meal just to be safe.
I agree with Timber. Sex before the meal is much better. Sex after a big restaurant meal isn't as good--it's never helped me digest food better. Just gives indigestion and limits the number of positions that are comfortable.

Old 02-05-2016, 07:36 AM

41,940 posts, read 36,707,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMBGBlueCanary View Post
I agree with Timber. Sex before the meal is much better. Sex after a big restaurant meal isn't as good--it's never helped me digest food better. Just gives indigestion and limits the number of positions that are comfortable.

Right, if you're going to have sex right after that's a time you keep the meal very light. Like salad light.

Old 02-05-2016, 07:38 AM

1,481 posts, read 1,218,178 times
Quote:
Right, if you're going to have sex right after that's a time you keep the meal very light. Like salad light.
Who wants to put out for a salad though?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships