Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2016, 03:32 PM

8,012 posts, read 8,182,905 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by farzadkavari View Post
What does that have to do with anything? I think its natural if you love someone you want to help them with the things they want to improve on.
Yes if they ask or if what they are doing is self-destructive like abusing drugs or non-productive like laying around the house all day.

What was the problem with this girl that you felt like you had to improve her without her permission?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2016, 03:37 PM

23 posts, read 20,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
I'm a woman. Are you interested? It will change your life.
Man I feel bad for your guy, That's If you have one.

Old 02-10-2016, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
Yes if they ask or if what they are doing is self-destructive like abusing drugs or non-productive like laying around the house all day.

What was the problem with this girl that you felt like you had to improve her without her permission?

She asked me to help her, like helping her with her grammar and being more active. Again my intentions were good inside and I did not communicate it badly at all to her at all but she obviously took it to heart and became sensitive about it or who knows maybe there is another guy in the picture that I am unaware of and this is all an excuse.
Many people don't realize that women play these cards at the right time when needed. Most time men take the blame and criticism when things go south. It's really hard to tell at times.

Old 02-10-2016, 03:45 PM

2,013 posts, read 1,603,260 times
You can find tons of lame advice online about the 30 day no contact rule. The truth is that it works to an extent, but it won't work miracles.

First of all, you going into it with the intention of playing games, and that already means you'll fail. No contact should be used to distance yourself from a relationship and gain perspective, not to "make her miss you" or BS like that. Once you are away from the relationship for a month or more, only then can you make an informed decision about whether or not you want to get back together.

But I have a feeling you are going to play games anyway, so you're probably destined to mess it up. If you do, be prepared for any drama coming your way.

As for the email, no, don't send it.

Old 02-10-2016, 03:47 PM

8,012 posts, read 8,182,905 times
Quote:
She asked me to help her, like helping her with her grammar and being more active. Again my intentions were good inside and I did not communicate it badly at all to her at all but she obviously took it to heart and became sensitive about it or who knows maybe there is another guy in the picture that I am unaware of and this is all an excuse.
Many people don't realize that women play these cards at the right time when needed. Most time men take the blame and criticism when things go south. It's really hard to tell at times.
Some women man, some. Don't go down that road of grouping all women together.

Now if she asks you then it is what it is. I think you should just move on with your life and keep yourself busy. If she wants to reach out to you great but don't bet on it.

Old 02-10-2016, 03:49 PM

Quote:

Oh never mind. You clearly have no respect for her. Go ahead and send the email. She deserves far better than you in her life.

Old 02-10-2016, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissClutterbuck View Post
You can find tons of lame advice online about the 30 day no contact rule. The truth is that it works to an extent, but it won't work miracles.

First of all, you going into it with the intention of playing games, and that already means you'll fail. No contact should be used to distance yourself from a relationship and gain perspective, not to "make her miss you" or BS like that. Once you are away from the relationship for a month or more, only then can you make an informed decision about whether or not you want to get back together.

But I have a feeling you are going to play games anyway, so you're probably destined to mess it up. If you do, be prepared for any drama coming your way.

As for the email, no, don't send it.
No really I will stay away and go on with my life. If she reaches out then we will see. I'm not holding my breathe. Yes there is a lot of information online on what to do and what no to do and I think they are really broad methods. My conclusion is that time and space heal both sides and eventually will answer all questions.

Old 02-10-2016, 03:52 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,277,635 times
I can see why you're no longer with her.

Forget about. Nothing will change if she does decide to come back (you'll end up breaking up again) so have some dignity and move on with life.

Old 02-10-2016, 03:53 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,646,399 times
Quote:
Many people don't realize that women play these cards at the right time when needed. Most time men take the blame and criticism when things go south.
THERE it is ladies and gentlemen.

They are all so generic! Same script!

Old 02-10-2016, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
THERE it is ladies and gentlemen.

They are all so generic! Same script!
Yep.

Big shock that she doesn't want him anymore.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships