Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2016, 09:57 PM

44,254 posts, read 64,332,595 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainebrokerman View Post
respect others, without compromising yourself a lifelong motto

if I were in your shoes,,,, this is what id do,,,, find his screename,,,,and reply to him one on one-nothing deters a man like a crazed boyfriend...send a picture of the to of you,, and tell him,,, you two have been talking of marriage you would appreciate it if you would stay [bleep] away from them,,,and not be a homewrecker...id even go so far as to say,,,did she tell you she was pregnant??
(why do you have to play by the honest rules,,,they are dumping on you,,and playing you the fool)

then he will back off ... tell her.. and lets see how she handles it,,she cannot get mad at you
she cant bring it up to you without admitting what she's already doing..

most will say go to her first..... well maybe if you are ready to lose her go ahead,,,, she has a man to fall to,,,while you will be devastated

the perfect world,,is you confront her,,,and say thank you for revealing who you truly are .... and leave
if you can do this,,,go ahead

if you cannot and think you two can salvage this,,,,,,then try to talk it out,,

but

you are in a situation a million guys have been in,,,
if the shoe is on the other foot,,,she will yell and scream and say she cant trust you...

no one knows this situation better than you..
What do you mean lose?
He's already lost.
You are dumping her, right, op?

Last edited by PJSaturn; 02-15-2016 at 08:16 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2016, 10:34 PM

124 posts, read 105,245 times
Sounds like she's way out of your league and your content being her doormat long as u still have her. It's pathetic really. Get some confidence

Old 02-14-2016, 11:26 PM

8,781 posts, read 9,446,868 times
Exes being that involved with each other while doing so detached from current relationships is always bad sign of things to come

You're aware now, what you do with the information is up to you

Old 02-15-2016, 07:56 AM

403 posts, read 363,500 times
Wow, I would [get out] of that relationship immediately. I've been there where an ex was just texting other women behind my back.. granted it was just texting at that time and I was too dumb and naive at the time.. gave him chances. Then at the end, he went out and got physical behind my back. So do yourself a favor and end it now.. I know, it sucks but you're in there for the long haul if you let this slide and it'll hurt even more down the road.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 02-15-2016 at 08:18 AM.. Reason: Language.

Old 02-15-2016, 08:16 AM

971 posts, read 688,204 times
Time for you to leave this relationship. Why would you even consider staying with someone who is doing this? I would not admit to snooping through the phone I would just tell her things are not working out and leave while the getting is good

Old 02-15-2016, 08:26 AM

9,000 posts, read 10,173,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Ha, you're a total pushover, OP. That's why she doesn't give a crap about leaving her phone out for you to see her skanky activities. Women have little respect for sissies.
Hc nails it

Some people can turn a blind eye to being used, manipulated, betrayed & deceived.
(I'm never going to be that naive)

Y'all would be shocked at how many married
people I know who hardly cover
their own tracks while cheating.....
Many of them know their spouses aren't
paying enough attention to notice.
And then there's the cheaters who know that their partners don't have the guts it takes to leave.

Old 02-15-2016, 02:06 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,573,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calnbs View Post
If someone is cheating on me and then suddenly uses the "why are you spying on me" and "why are you going through my phone, email, etc" to defend herself. Someone is getting that famous 70s show comment, "Foot in Ass".
And the second thing to happen is someone
is going to jail 2. Someone is taking anger
management classes 3. Someone is paying
hefty fines and doing community service....

Old 02-15-2016, 02:45 PM

5,474 posts, read 6,290,008 times
Quote:
Personally, I would tell her you won't stand for it. It doesn't matter that you went through her phone. Just tell her that when you saw the text alert and she didn't acknowledge it, you knew something was up so you checked. An attorney would call that "probable cause."

THIS!! She's cheated on you, and you're worried that she'll get mad AT YOU?? She isn't worth the time it will take you to dump her. Cut her loose and move on - FAST. Good luck.

Quote:
I have no evidence of cheating

Yes, you do.

Old 02-15-2016, 03:35 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,202,137 times
If you are sure of what you read than end this, it will destroy you...

Old 02-15-2016, 04:18 PM

6,822 posts, read 6,631,047 times
OP pretty much the same thing happened to me. I saw someone was texting my girlfriend at the time repeatedly, and found it pretty odd. I looked at the phone and it was a message from the guy she slept with the night before which was pretty explicit.

I have a zero tolerance with that type of thing. While I was up through half the night worried about her because she wasn't beside me in bed she was having sex with this other guy. Once I found out, I confronted her about it and I was out and out of the apartment leaving her high and dry in a couple hours.

How in the world could you not end this?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships