Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2016, 01:21 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,518,441 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral_Weeks View Post
No but the dates have been relatively cheap. Though there have been a few dinners included in this mix. She is not high maintenance in how much dates/restaurants cost. This is more about my TIME...from a cost benefit standpoint. However, time is probably more precious than money...
Have you kissed her out of interest?, I know it's daft to ask someone after 7 dates but........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2016, 01:23 AM

61,649 posts, read 87,001,838 times
I wonder if you told her that all you want is just sex. She would not waste her time on you.

Old 02-17-2016, 01:24 AM

4,629 posts, read 3,391,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Have you kissed her out of interest?, I know it's daft to ask someone after 7 dates but........
No kisses. I wait for the 10th date for that.

Of course, there have been kisses. Many kisses..from deep French kisses to standard issue kisses.

Old 02-17-2016, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
I wonder if you told her that all you want is just sex. She would not waste her time on you.
I know it's bad but could you imagine if he takes our advice and moves on and then gets a text from her....... " but why!? ................I really wanted to have sex with you! ".........

Old 02-17-2016, 01:29 AM

Quote:

Of course, there have been kisses. Many kisses..from deep French kisses to standard issue kisses.
I KNOW!!!! couldn't resist mate

Old 02-17-2016, 01:42 AM

5,404 posts, read 3,595,350 times
so your just interested in the sex? your obviously not interested in spending time with this person and getting to know them. move on and find someone just for sex.

Old 02-17-2016, 01:47 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,670,053 times
Quote:

Then, she's just not into you... or it.

(Then we have other discussions regarding how it is always too soon, with women being dumped after doing so, being percieved as a HO, when they thought they might be heading toward a relationship).

This will never end.

Old 02-17-2016, 02:13 AM

179 posts, read 295,364 times
My boyfriend and I are by no means prudes or old-fashioned. We are very much into sex. But we didn't have sex until 4 months after we started dating. I wanted to get to know him first before I felt comfortable about sleeping with him, and he never once pressured me into sleeping with him before I was ready. In fact, he told me later on that he thought it was pretty cool that I had taken the time to get to know him first. I think the difference between us and you, though, is that my boyfriend and I were looking for more than just somebody to have sex with. You, on the other hand, don't seem interested in getting to know the girl you're dating as a person first. You just want to sleep with her. There's nothing inherently wrong with that, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen, so you probably have to move on.

But if I am wrong, and you are interested in her as a potential girlfriend, then you will have to wait until she's ready.

Old 02-17-2016, 02:16 AM

4,629 posts, read 3,391,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpaul View Post
so your just interested in the sex? your obviously not interested in spending time with this person and getting to know them. move on and find someone just for sex.
I don't go on a 7 dates with a woman if all I want is sex. This is a record for me...7 dates and no sex.

Old 02-17-2016, 02:51 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,717,447 times
Quote:
I don't go on a 7 dates with a woman if all I want is sex. This is a record for me...7 dates and no sex.
You don't come across in this single post as a guy who is interested in "getting to know someone" before you have sex with them. One post, however, is not a very reliable indicator.

Invest more time in getting to know her than on the lack of sex is one suggestion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships