Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-23-2016, 02:46 PM

346 posts, read 730,354 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Eh, two way street, the women waiting are getting it somewhere else almost all the time.
Not true. Try hanging out with classy women sometime. Your world will totally open up!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2016, 03:35 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,169,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4eversearching View Post
..And THIS is why many women won't "give it up" before date 3. Losers like this don't deserve sex.
I don't get down like the guy you're quoting, but I'd be willing to bet he and I are far more in touch with the reality than you are.

Like other posters have said, it's a two-way street, y'all. Guys just didn't develop a mindset that they can sleep with a woman within the first few dates. For every woman that won't "give it up" before date 3, as you say, there's one that will. I'm not placing blame on anyone, I'm stating that the idea of having sex with a woman after x amount of dates/time didn't just get pulled out of thin air.

Interesting that you used the word "deserve", as if being patient with a woman and not counting dates somehow makes you deserving of sleeping with her.

Old 02-23-2016, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
I don't get down like the guy you're quoting, but I'd be willing to bet he and I are far more in touch with the reality than you are.

Like other posters have said, it's a two-way street, y'all. Guys just didn't develop a mindset that they can sleep with a woman within the first few dates. For every woman that won't "give it up" before date 3, as you say, there's one that will. I'm not placing blame on anyone, I'm stating that the idea of having sex with a woman after x amount of dates/time didn't just get pulled out of thin air.

Interesting that you used the word "deserve", as if being patient with a woman and not counting dates somehow makes you deserving of sleeping with her.
Well, yeah, being a gentleman does make a guy more deserving of sleeping with a woman, rather than some pig who's just in it to "tap dat azz", or whatever that classeh dude said that I quoted. And you're the one who's talking about "counting dates". If a guy is actually "counting dates", and not wanting to get to know the woman as a real person, rather than just a warm hole, then that guy is a loser, who does not deserve sex.
I've said a million times here (if you'd actually read the thread..) that, yeah, tons of women screw guys the night they meet them. The reason there are piggish guys out there is because tons of women allow them to be that way. The thing I take issue with is the loser guys, who say women are "prudes", "hate sex", or, my favorite, "have experienced trauma", just because she wants to get to know a guy a little first, before jumping in the sack with him. To each their own, but if a guy puts down a woman and judges her because she wants to wait more than 2 minutes to lift her skirt, then that guy is an idiot who needs to grow up.

Old 02-23-2016, 05:42 PM

4,749 posts, read 4,320,502 times
Stop wasting her time and move on. You're clearly looking for two different things.

What makes you think you're worthy of her body? Are the two of you in love?

Old 02-23-2016, 05:48 PM

964 posts, read 993,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkmani View Post
Stop wasting her time and move on. You're clearly looking for two different things.

What makes you think you're worthy of her body? Are the two of you in love?
The OP already said he's moving on, about 10 pages ago. The rest is the usual C-D gender debate on the issue.

Old 02-23-2016, 05:57 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,518,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainHi View Post
The OP already said he's moving on, about 10 pages ago. The rest is the usual C-D gender debate on the issue.
What we've had all these pages of entertainment for nothing then basically???

( LMAO! )

Old 02-23-2016, 08:30 PM

2,508 posts, read 2,174,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Eh, two way street, the women waiting are getting it somewhere else almost all the time.
Absolutely. Just because she's not sleeping with the first guy she's been out with 7, 8, 9 times she's still almost certainly sleeping with another guy - and is just using the first guy so he can take her out to dinner, etc.

Old 02-23-2016, 08:32 PM

I hope the above poster is being sarcastic. That's very sad if guys think all women are just using them as a meal ticket. I wonder what your childhoods were like, if you all are this bitter about women?

Old 02-23-2016, 08:33 PM

11,785 posts, read 12,022,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Lebowski Dude View Post
Absolutely. Just because she's not sleeping with the first guy she's been out with 7, 8, 9 times she's still almost certainly sleeping with another guy - and is just using the first guy so he can take her out to dinner, etc.
Fascinating that a woman couldn't possibly be sleeping with no one at all. And you'd know this because you're a woman. Oh wait...

Old 02-23-2016, 08:37 PM

4,751 posts, read 5,435,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
Fascinating that a woman couldn't possibly be sleeping with no one at all. And you'd know this because you're a woman. Oh wait...
No, that's completely out of the realm of possibility! Women only use men for meals and sex when they feel like it! That's all we do!!!!1!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships