Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2016, 05:42 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,906,644 times

Advertisements

Have you ever been able to maintain a high level of interest of your own over an extended period of time towards a woman who was very into you, acted that way and treated you well ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2016, 06:38 PM

25 posts, read 12,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Guy View Post
Have you ever been able to maintain a high level of interest of your own over an extended period of time towards a woman who was very into you, acted that way and treated you well ?
I did. Especially at this stage of my life and experience. I strongly believe of making the best and giving the best of me to a person who'd do the same, if the chemistry is there. But now that you mention it, how about we reverse it and ask a woman the same question"If she was able to do the same to a guy who is completely into her"
PS. I just had a conversation with her and she is totally unrested and keeps on having thoughts.. she says she feels guilty because she thinks and knows that I love her while she doesn't. She thinks that this feeling of fatal attraction is not there even though we get along extremely well. I guess I blew it up admitting my feelings toward her at a too early stage. I still don't want to lose this woman because I am sure she will hardly find someone as sincere towards her and the potential of something great is there. now the question is how to maintain her and get on the right track?

Old 03-01-2016, 06:05 PM

All my love toward her is transforming into hate and repulsion

Old 03-01-2016, 06:11 PM

124 posts, read 105,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneharleyrocker View Post
Why? Is she acting distant and aloof?

Old 03-01-2016, 06:11 PM

19 posts, read 12,896 times
Quote:
That is quite the 180°

Old 03-01-2016, 09:29 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,837,332 times
a man once asked to talk to god, and the almighty appeared in front of him, and asked him what he wanted to talk about. the man asked god to build a bridge to hawaii, and god said, d you realize the engineering and materials involved? the infrastructure that would need to be created? and then there is the expense involved.

so he told the man, ask me something else. the man then said, ok, explain women to me. god thought for a minute and then asked, did you want a two lane or four lane bridge?

Old 03-02-2016, 12:09 AM

1,423 posts, read 1,394,207 times
Date her but go out with other girls as well, don´t focus yourself just in her...and let her do the "relationship talking" the next time.

Old 03-02-2016, 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hells Kitchen Dominican View Post
Why? Is she acting distant and aloof?
Yes.. And she wants to end it up, actually ended it up because she is not comfortable with the lack of er feelings towards me. I have tried to lift any stress or pressure she might be feeling, explained to her that I see the potential and I am almost sure of it but seems like something is wrong with her brain or heart.. And to be honest, it was the first time ever I put my ego and pride aside to tell a woman what I said.. So it makes me sick

Old 03-02-2016, 10:41 AM

124 posts, read 105,292 times
Quote:
Yes.. And she wants to end it up, actually ended it up because she is not comfortable with the lack of er feelings towards me. I have tried to lift any stress or pressure she might be feeling, explained to her that I see the potential and I am almost sure of it but seems like something is wrong with her brain or heart.. And to be honest, it was the first time ever I put my ego and pride aside to tell a woman what I said.. So it makes me sick
I understand your pain. I'm in a similar situation except me and the person ended it and are now back together trying to make it work. Next time just make sure the person is fully invested in you before you fully invest in them

Old 03-02-2016, 10:52 AM

11,864 posts, read 17,000,344 times
Quote:
If this is even true, this is the exact reason I don't get involved with men like you who "love" so easily.

Fast burners never make good companions. You were head over heels two minutes ago and now you're insulting her, angry and repulsed. There's not something wrong with her, but you might want to check yourself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships