Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-02-2016, 09:42 AM

8,170 posts, read 6,019,277 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
You said there were no other guys.

Just to repeat, there is nothing wrong with the guys you've chosen, it's something wrong with you.

Glad you're using an estimator instead of a counselor.
This contradicts every opinion given about my exes. I got a wrath of crap about the guy that was recently out of prison. So Nothing wrong with him?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2016, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
Look at it from his perspective. Friendly, good-looking female customer offers him a beer on the job... first thing that runs through his head is "Oh man, she so wants to **** me!" But eventually it dawns on him that it's not going to happen, so he let's you down gently with flattery.

I really don't want to join in with the semi-daily "Kick LowonLuck while she's down" gamut, but I just find it baffling that a woman with that much experience with men (not necessarily sexually, but just in general) could be so lacking in self-awareness and how you are probably coming across.
I feel like guys treat me like one of the guys at times. But I get how that happens.

Old 03-02-2016, 09:46 AM

6,304 posts, read 8,993,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowonLuck View Post
I feel like guys treat me like one of the guys at times. But I get how that happens.
If you know how it happens, ever think of trying to change it?

Old 03-02-2016, 09:47 AM

5,198 posts, read 5,264,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
I am very polite, but I am also professional.

He wasn't your guest. He was there about a job, so he would have been your employee.
Word. A beer OP? If he's drinking now, I'd hate to see how unprofessional he is later.

Mod cut.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 03-03-2016 at 08:30 AM.. Reason: Orphaned and off-topic.

Old 03-02-2016, 09:49 AM

48,436 posts, read 34,636,835 times
Quote:
My life is pretty together. Got a stable job, couple houses, great kids, no debt except houses which can be sold for a profit, years salary in savings, etc.

I would be thrilled if I could meet a guy that has everything I have. I am not even trying to be that picky.

What happened to your posts where you wish you had financial help with your groceries and all that?
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 03-02-2016, 09:52 AM

9,196 posts, read 7,209,082 times
Quote:
That can be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on their intentions and how well they know you. Sometimes it's friendly, but sometimes it can be deliberate disrespect and a joke at your expense.

Old 03-02-2016, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishigas73 View Post
If you know how it happens, ever think of trying to change it?
Girl, I have been a tom boy since birth. Please do tell me how I suddenly can find interest in make up and fashion, instead of cars, atvs, guns, and motorcycles?

Old 03-02-2016, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
What happened to your posts where you wish you had financial help with your groceries and all that?
I do wish I had that!

Old 03-02-2016, 10:03 AM

48,436 posts, read 34,636,835 times
Quote:
This contradicts every opinion given about my exes. I got a wrath of crap about the guy that was recently out of prison. So Nothing wrong with him?
They are what they are, most women would not date them.

You did.

That's the equation.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 03-02-2016, 10:03 AM

6,431 posts, read 9,769,665 times
Quote:
I can be quietly sitting on a park bench, have a stranger sit down and I will know way too much about them in a very short period of time. Happens all the time. What do you just stand up and walk away?

Why is it that you are here asking for advice?

You keep defending everything and you don't seem to take any good advice to heart in any of the previous threads you have started.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships