Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2016, 07:47 AM

20,726 posts, read 16,363,404 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by millerlitemgd View Post
Girls wil ask me what I'm looking for and I will tell them "Im not looking for a relationship right away. I would like to go on a date and see how it goes. If there's interest then a second date and soon and so on. If it leads into a relationshi great, I just don't want to put that pressure on our first date like we HAVE to get along well "

Does that sound good or does that sound stupid?
I might be bit miffed, like duh? Do you really think I'm the stalker type who gets immediately attached to someone?

Seems unnecessary - NO ONE but a psycho goes on the first date absolutely expecting that it be a "relationship" immediately. The point is that you are OPEN to it possibly turning into an ongoing relationship in the future - that you are looking to get into a relationship and not just a series of first dates with different people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2016, 08:20 AM

72 posts, read 47,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowonLuck View Post
And you are the problem. Be honest and women like myself won't waste time with you. Look for the chicks that just want to get laid.
Sounds like your problem, not mine. I'll continue to do as I please regardless of insults or shaming. Being honest would make it more difficult to get what I want which is short-term sexual gratification. By lying, the pool of women to potentially sleep with is larger. No remorse.

Old 03-06-2016, 08:25 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,203,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UhhhNo View Post
Sounds like your problem, not mine. I'll continue to do as I please regardless of insults or shaming. Being honest would make it more difficult to get what I want which is short-term sexual gratification. By lying, the pool of women to potentially sleep with is larger. No remorse.
You sound like a real winner.

Old 03-06-2016, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Passive aggressive attack on character. This is new and exciting.

Old 03-06-2016, 08:52 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,203,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UhhhNo View Post
Passive aggressive attack on character. This is new and exciting.
Sorry, but lying to get what you want is not attractive in anyone.
Just think about how you feel, or would feel, if the same were done to you.

Old 03-06-2016, 08:59 AM

8,170 posts, read 6,033,533 times
Quote:
Sorry, but lying to get what you want is not attractive in anyone.
Just think about how you feel, or would feel, if the same were done to you.
He has no empathy.

Old 03-06-2016, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowonLuck View Post
He has no empathy.
Why should I act on your (not yours specifically) interest over mine?

Old 03-06-2016, 09:57 AM

1,209 posts, read 1,814,128 times
Everyone knows I'm not interested in exclusivity and I've never had a shortage of interest from women interesting in going out on dates and having fun. Not only about sex.

Could be a problem with your location, or with all due respect your game. No one even asks me, they assume I am dating others. They are welcome to do so as well.

Old 03-06-2016, 10:01 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,850,918 times
Quote:
Let's be honest it's all talk.

Old 03-06-2016, 11:36 AM

2,449 posts, read 2,601,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by millerlitemgd View Post
Girls wil ask me what I'm looking for and I will tell them "Im not looking for a relationship right away. I would like to go on a date and see how it goes. If there's interest then a second date and soon and so on. If it leads into a relationshi great, I just don't want to put that pressure on our first date like we HAVE to get along well "

Does that sound good or does that sound stupid?
Why not just say you're open to a relationship, but you want to see how it goes.
Don't elaborate, and/or don't make excuses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships