Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2016, 05:39 PM

3,184 posts, read 4,844,398 times

Advertisements

Thank you for this supremely entertaining thread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2016, 06:45 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,754,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Same answer as always.

What happened to the GF being pregnant too? Admittedly, I skimmed.
Yup.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheryjohns View Post
Why should posters here help the husband pack and move? It's his house. Evict the freeloader and her deadbeat son instead.

If there is a husband.

If there is a son.

My bet is there is neither.
Quote:
Yeah, I am pretty sure you are right. I guess he still hasn't found a hobby.
Good catch. I can't recall that posters name. I'd bet it is the same one. For what it it, it is actually pretty creative. Albeit tiresome.

Old 03-08-2016, 07:57 PM

9,053 posts, read 17,190,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
Yup.

Good catch. I can't recall that posters name. I'd bet it is the same one. For what it it, it is actually pretty creative. Albeit tiresome.
I'm Retired Now

Old 03-08-2016, 08:33 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,754,982 times
Quote:
I'm Retired Now
When I retire I am certain I will have better things to do. Now the Ford truck forum I signed up for years ago and a shop/garage forum will take up my online time. I will have plenty of fishing, camping and tinkering to do.

Old 03-09-2016, 05:38 AM

11,393 posts, read 24,436,628 times
Back to the OP: Do you think it's right to teach your son that it's ok to disrespect your husband? Is it right for you to disrespect him? Sure, it's only $2, but the issue is much larger than the amount of cash. You're destroying your own marriage with your jealousy and contempt for your husband's wishes. Why are you married anyway? You obviously don't love or care for him.

Your son's failings are a product of your poor parenting. You are responsible.

Of course, by now the OP has stopped reading this thread. Her behavior is shamefully rude. What a waste!

Last edited by ellie; 03-09-2016 at 06:01 AM..

Old 03-09-2016, 07:33 AM

16,715 posts, read 19,398,612 times
Quote:
Why should posters here help the husband pack and move? It's his house. Evict the freeloader and her deadbeat son instead.

Good point!

Old 03-09-2016, 10:20 AM

17,400 posts, read 11,966,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowed08 View Post
WOW, you'll never believe what he just told me. In response to his email we've had some back and forth conversations and I sent him an email asking if he had expected his daughter to just lay around all week and do nothing. She's home from college on spring break so if he expects my son to work then I expect the same from his daughter. He said that there's a difference between my son and his daughter. His daughter is away at college taking a full course load while my son is only taking one graphic design class. he says there's a major difference between the two. I look at it this way. Not that his daughter is at a major college and my son is taking a class but that they both are in school so they both should be treated the same.
Your son is not "in school". He's taking a class. HUGE difference.

But you'll never see that. Be sure and save this, though, for when your husband decides to leave you.

Old 03-09-2016, 11:18 AM

22,284 posts, read 21,711,653 times
This is the grossest story of emotional incest I've seen here yet.

Old 03-09-2016, 12:07 PM

2,163 posts, read 1,548,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
This is the grossest story of emotional incest I've seen here yet.
I still think this is some heavy-set and un-bathed mouth-breather posting from his elderly mom's basement. I cannot fathom that a woman could raise a child to adulthood and still be this stupid.

Then again...yeah, she could be real. The description of the son is a perfect fit for this type of 'parenting'.

Old 03-09-2016, 03:51 PM

201 posts, read 279,602 times
Keep helping him. From my own experience, I would be nowhere if it weren't for my mother's help. Luckily, I found a path that pays bills (I'm a lawyer). She helped me since day one and all throughout law school. I still had my responsibilities and actually worked while pursuing my undergrad and worked full time while in law school, but every now and then there was some sort of huge expense that I couldn't stomach and she was there by my side. I'm extremely grateful for her love and assistance and I truly believe I would not have made it if it wasn't for her support. I have only read like three comments so far and they were all negative. Don't listen to those people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships